+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I just gained access to my status. All I can see is my name and address. It says this "If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status'. There is nothing underlined there/

What should I be seeing by now. On CIC, it shows medical pass, Documents requested, provided and all the other sections not started yet.

Thanks

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

have a query please, what verification is done in background check? Do they perform verification based on all submitted documents? How is local verification done, who and how does CIC contact for verification/background check?

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
deeps1989 said:
all the documents are the same which u submitted to oinp. Only additional documents are the police certificates and the medicals . And a credit card to make the online payment to cic.

Keep them scanned and saved .it will save ur time later on.
Thanks. Does this mean that CIC is not asking for work and finance related documents again, since we submitted them to OINP for nomination?

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
I just gained access to my status. All I can see is my name and address. It says this "If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status'. There is nothing underlined there/

What should I be seeing by now. On CIC, it shows medical pass, Documents requested, provided and all the other sections not started yet.

Thanks
its the same for me too i had full access to ecas on monday with three lines in it but lost it today and its not showing the underlined status tab...the line in red color is just a teachnical issue from cic's end as its not able to fetch data. Theres nothing to worry about . But even i am not able to keep calm. :( :(

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smtele said:
Thanks. Does this mean that CIC is not asking for work and finance related documents again, since we submitted them to OINP for nomination?
yess they do require all of the following. In ur case a personalised document checklist will be provided to you depending on the infor you provided.

For me it was.
1 passport pages
2 educational(include ur wes and ielts in this)
3 work experience documents
4 police certificate
5 medical results
After tht they asked me to provide schedule 4a and schedule 4 (only schedule 4 is applicable if u are a economic class nominee)

Regards
Deep

ohcanada!

Jun 5, 2015
I got my AOR the same day when I submitted my application (i.e. Nov 20)

Please be patient for any status updates as you got your AOR 3 days ago and the whole process is 6 months long.

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, i have a question.

So I just received the OINP nomination today. After I clicked accept, how long does it usually take to update the EE profile to include the 600 points in the total score?

Thanks ! :)

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
smallcoffee2milk said:
Hey guys, i have a question.

So I just received the OINP nomination today. After I clicked accept, how long does it usually take to update the EE profile to include the 600 points in the total score?

Thanks ! :)
Usually within 24/48 hours. It will come, congrats on your nomination!

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
deeps1989 said:
the next step after this will be decision made on your file.( if ur not asked for additional documents )
Talking about the transfer of files to local visa offices..you seriously wont like to bet on that.For some people background cheks begun right after they passed their medicals and for some its not even started yet.(i think this is the inland and outland senario going on)
And this thing depends on application to application.
We both are in the same situation.
Keep calm and keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks for your reply. I honestly don't know what the heck is going on. Even the early OINP applicants don't seem to have gotten past Schedule 4 request and medicals passed. ???

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Musikwala said:
Thanks for your reply. I honestly don't know what the heck is going on. Even the early OINP applicants don't seem to have gotten past Schedule 4 request and medicals passed. ???
That is true. I have not yet witnessed any PPR or decision made for any of OINP applicants. It does not mean we should panic. They are probably still learning how to deal with PNP and OINP in particular. Once they send out the first PPRs, we can expect it to become faster. Wishing all my fellow applicant a happy ending!

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
I would like some help in how to proceed. In travel history CIC request all travel history for the past ten (10) years. My problem is three (3) years of my travel history is recorded in my expired passport which cannot be found resulting in me not being able to state specific dates. Those three (3) years I was in University so my travel was during holidays. What do i do in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my application to OINP EE on 20th Nov (CEC).
Now I realized that the job duties were missed in one of my previous employer reference letter.
Could you please any one guide me what to do now..

I am worried that application may come back without issuing AOR.

1) is there any case that application being accepted without job duties in previous employer ref letter..
2) is it acceptable if I get letter and send to OINP by Email before I get AOR

Thank you very much for your answers..

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mighty_aero said:
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my application to OINP EE on 20th Nov (CEC).
Now I realized that the job duties were missed in one of my previous employer reference letter.
Could you please any one guide me what to do now..

I am worried that application may come back without issuing AOR.

1) is there any case that application being accepted without job duties in previous employer ref letter..
2) is it acceptable if I get letter and send to OINP by Email before I get AOR

Thank you very much for your answers..
hi,
Well as far as i see all your documents are complete. You will likely get a mail from oinp asking you to provide them with the letter including job duties, designation and working hours mentioned on it. Your application might not be returned back only bcoz of this .
In my opinion you should arrange the letter with duties mentioned on it, so that time is not wasted on a later stage.

Regards
Deep