+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice.

My current balance is CAD 23870 AND Last six month average balance is CAD 23602 . Do I need to attach bank statement as well or only bank certificate mentioning current and average balance is suffice. As my spouse has transferred good amount into my accounts in the month of junne and it will reflect in to statement. kindly advice as the difference between current balance and average balance is very minimal.

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Hi all. It's been a while since I posted here. Hope everyone is doing well. :) I have a question:

My ecas currently has 4 lines. 4th line says medical received or something like that. What's the next step now? ... I understand I have to wait for background checks to start. Is that correct? When does the case gets passed on to local VO in my country? I mean, will it help at all if I go to the local visa office here and enquire? Or would my case still be in Canada at this stage?
the next step after this will be decision made on your file.( if ur not asked for additional documents )
Talking about the transfer of files to local visa offices..you seriously wont like to bet on that.For some people background cheks begun right after they passed their medicals and for some its not even started yet.(i think this is the inland and outland senario going on)
And this thing depends on application to application.
We both are in the same situation.
Keep calm and keep your fingers crossed.

soyabean

Oct 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I realized that I did not put the Job Seekers Validation Code on my OINP form. I just submitted my application last week. Is there any way I can let the OINP office know and add this information rather than wait for them to return the package to me? Who would be the best person to contact about this?

If they do return it (presumably in Feb/Mar next year), will this mean I have to wait another 2+ months for my application to be processed?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Hi,
I need urgent advice on the following matter:
1- my spouse has work experience but since i cant provide her exp letters so i am skipping this on after post ITA forms and mentioning it on Personal history section only. so is it Ok to do this?
2- since there is one file upload option only. i assume i have to accumulate all docs in one pdf file and upload. right?
3- this one is very important. i have a saving bank account in which i have the required amount for more than 6 months. so do i need to show only this accounts bank statement or all other bank statements as well? like i have my other bank account where salary is transferred and i have a big credit card loan as well. so do i to mention this as well or skip it?
4- bank statement is what they require or some kind of a 'official letter' as they have stated?
plz help guys
thanks in advance

ohcanada!

Jun 5, 2015
Please update my entry on the sheet:
Additional Document Request Date Dec 2, 2015
Additional Documents Submission Date: Dec 2, 2015
Documents Requested: Schedule 4/4A
Medical Status: Passed on Dec 2, 2015

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada! said:
Please update my entry on the sheet:
Additional Document Request Date Dec 2, 2015
Additional Documents Submission Date: Dec 2, 2015
Documents Requested: Schedule 4/4A
Medical Status: Passed on Dec 2, 2015
When did you get AOR? I got my AOR on Nov-30 and havent heard anything after :/ im PNP outland

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
rielee said:
Do you have a list of the requirements/documents needed after being nominated by Ontario and getting the ITA please?
Can someone answer this question? Thanks.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

have a query please, what verification is done in background check? Do they perform verification based on all submitted documents? How is local verification done, who and how does CIC contact for verification/background check?

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smtele said:
Can someone answer this question? Thanks.
all the documents are the same which u submitted to oinp. Only additional documents are the police certificates and the medicals . And a credit card to make the online payment to cic.

Keep them scanned and saved .it will save ur time later on.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice.

My current balance is CAD 23870 AND Last six month average balance is CAD 23602 . Do I need to attach bank statement as well or only bank certificate mentioning current and average balance is suffice. As my spouse has transferred good amount into my accounts in the month of junne and it will reflect in to statement. kindly advice as the difference between current balance and average balance is very minimal.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends,

Kindly advice.

if your bank certificate states all line items required by CIC, that should be sufficient. Current balance is the pretty much straight forward. Average is calculated by taking into account the debits and credits each month. You bank can help you with that.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
StAnger said:
if your bank certificate states all line items required by CIC, that should be sufficient. Current balance is the pretty much straight forward. Average is calculated by taking into account the debits and credits each month. You bank can help you with that.
thanks StAnger. It has mentioned in my certificate that the average balance of last six month is 23602 CAD and current balance is 23870 CAD. My bank has added the total funds available on last day of month ( 30th or 31st ) from June to November and sum up and then divided by 6. hope this is ok.

hope the bank doesn't require the average balance of each last six month separately ( month wise )

ZuZ

Sep 23, 2015
@heeru_man

Please update my entry to this timeline

Username: ZuZ
Number of Applicants: 2
CRS: 1031
Country of Residence: Qatar

EE Profile Created: 17 Jun 2015
Ontario PT Received: 23 Jun 2015
OOPNP Application Sent: 11 Jul 2015
OOPNP Application Received by Ontario: 16 Jul 2015
OOPNP AOR Received: 25 Sept 2015
OOPNP Nomination: 23 Oct 2015
CIC ITA Received: 13 Nov 2015
CIC Application Submitted: 30 Nov 2015
CIC AOR Received: 30 Nov 2015

Current Status: Review of Eligibility

bhatm3

Jul 6, 2015
This may answer your question:
cicnews.com/2015/12/ontario-urges-candidates-create-express-entry-profiles-126712.html

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZuZ said:
@heeru_man

Please update my entry to this timeline

Username: ZuZ
Number of Applicants: 2
CRS: 1031
Country of Residence: Qatar

EE Profile Created: 17 Jun 2015
Ontario PT Received: 23 Jun 2015
OOPNP Application Sent: 11 Jul 2015
OOPNP Application Received by Ontario: 16 Jul 2015
OOPNP AOR Received: 25 Sept 2015
OOPNP Nomination: 23 Oct 2015
CIC ITA Received: 13 Nov 2015
CIC Application Submitted: 30 Nov 2015
CIC AOR Received: 30 Nov 2015

Current Status: Review of Eligibility
Hi I got my AOR on Nov-30 as well, has your medical passed?
No changes for me :/