+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Hello friends,

I need some guidance uploading appropriate documents below. I would really like to apologize if for some of you could find the answers obvious. But I hope this could also help others preparing their application

1. Document: Education (diplomas/degrees)

You must provide proof that you completed your post-secondary education. Examples of proof of education include a diploma and/or degree. Examples of post-secondary education are:

Trade/apprenticeship
Training in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics;
Training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician); or
Training not at the university level for which a certificate/diploma is awarded.

Bachelor’s degree
This is an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum (also called a baccalaureate). Example: a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education.
Master’s degree

This is an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university.

Ph.D.
This is the highest university degree, usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master’s degree before a Ph.D. can be earned.

Q: For this one do I need to upload my high school diploma if I updated high school information under Educational History section?

2. Document: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page.

If using your passport, include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc.

Your travel document must show proof of status (citizenship or residency), as well as photo identification. Your travel document must be issued by a government and include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates, if applicable. A travel document is used only by individuals who cannot obtain a passport.

Q: It seems like on some people's document checklist, they ask for bio or bio+all stamps/markings or entire passport pages. In my case just the first two pages (first page: picture/birth date/country of origin etc... and second page: signature section) suffice?

3. Document: Legal Name Change Doc.

You indicated you have another name. You must provide information on the use of this other name (such as a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change, etc).

Q: I go by name David, but there is no official document saying that this is my legal name (e.g. driver's license, passport, no history of name change). But since I go by the name David because it is easier for others, would providing LoE for this situation suffice? (in employer reference letter they both used my legal and nickname)

4. Educational Transcripts.

Q: There is no clickable letter "i" available for this section for instruction. But If I claim both high school and university I need both transcripts uploaded even though I do not get points for high school (bachelors being highest level of education?

5. Document: Police Certificates (Multiple)

You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, where you lived for six months or more. A police certificate is a copy of your criminal record, or a document that confirms you do not have a criminal record.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory. They may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) uses them to find if a person is admissible to Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate or will not provide the certificate directly to you. If you cannot get one for this reason, please provide a letter of explanation.

We will tell you if you need a police certificate for Canada.

Q: I thought I had to get PC from Canada. Will they eventually ask for one?

6. Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support
Temporary Residents

If you are visiting Canada, you must prove that you can support yourself and the family members who will be with you while you are in Canada. Provide as many of these documents as you can:

your bank statements for the past four months
a bank draft in convertible currency
pay stubs
an employment letter
proof of assets or business
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
tax reports, declarations or statements
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada

Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Q: Anyone submitted their notice of assessment from Canada for EE-PR application?

Q: Also.. nowhere in my document checklist asks for valid work permit even if my work experience was solely in Canada. Any thoughts?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidbaek90 said:
Q: For this one do I need to upload my high school diploma if I updated high school information under Educational History section?
Not needed. Insert a copy of your Bachelor Degree only. You may attach copies of your IELTS results and ECA if applicable.

Q: It seems like on some people's document checklist, they ask for bio or bio+all stamps/markings or entire passport pages. In my case just the first two pages (first page: picture/birth date/country of origin etc... and second page: signature section) suffice?
It used to be the case earlier.. I assume until June/July. Submit what is asked for. In your case, the first two pages.

3. Document: Legal Name Change Doc.
Q: I go by name David, but there is no official document saying that this is my legal name (e.g. driver's license, passport, no history of name change). But since I go by the name David because it is easier for others, would providing LoE for this situation suffice? (in employer reference letter they both used my legal and nickname)
Explain clearly in your letter that 'David' is just a nickname and not a legal name.

4. Educational Transcripts.

Q: There is no clickable letter "i" available for this section for instruction. But If I claim both high school and university I need both transcripts uploaded even though I do not get points for high school (bachelors being highest level of education?
Only transcripts from our Bachelors. One cannot claim CRS points for high school under EE.

5. Document: Police Certificates (Multiple)

Q: I thought I had to get PC from Canada. Will they eventually ask for one?
Like the information box explains, you must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, where you lived for six months or more. Since you weren't born in Canada, you will need a PCC.

6. Document: Proof of Means of Financial Support

Q: Anyone submitted their notice of assessment from Canada for EE-PR application?

Q: Also.. nowhere in my document checklist asks for valid work permit even if my work experience was solely in Canada. Any thoughts?
Since it is not asked specifically, you can submit it along with the documents for your work experience.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Hello, everyone! Just want to double check some info in the Schedule 4... ;)

3. Which provincial government has nominated you?
ONTARIO
Provincial stream/category:
Human Capital Priorities Stream

Do I need also to add "/FSW" or "Human Capital Priorities Stream" is enough for "Provincial stream/category:" field. Thank you!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
Hello, everyone! Just want to double check some info in the Schedule 4... ;)

3. Which provincial government has nominated you?
ONTARIO
Provincial stream/category:
Human Capital Priorities Stream

Do I need also to add "/FSW" or "Human Capital Priorities Stream" it is enough for "Provincial stream/category:" field. Thank you!
You can just mention Human Capital priorities stream and need not add FSW to it.

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
When do we get the UCI number??

And how can we access ECAS using EE profile number.....Like what should we choose under identification type as there are options like application number, case number, UCI number????

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
hi everyone...

Am almost done with uploading my documents post my ITA but i have a doubt for POF: it says

"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address)."

Now my question is -
I have my loan account in a bank different from the one which has my savings account and also have some investments in different banks...so from whom should i get a letter coz bank A will not give me a letter stating that i have a loan in bank B and some FD in bank C or D or E???

will it be alright to get the financial statement letter from my chartered accountant?????

Kind of urgent..please could you help asap!

Thanks a ton everyone

Hush

Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am going to take the IELTS test on February and then to submit my CIC EE profile under FSW from overseas without any work experiance in Canada. I do have experiance as Financial analyst and Economist for approximately 10 years.
According to my past experience with IELTS and my details, I assume that my score will be approximately 437 points. If I will send my spouse to do her IELTS and accredit her education it will add 5 and 10 points respectively.
What are my chances to get an invitation for sponsorship from Ontario through EE ?
It says that I have to gain more than 400 points in the EE profile to be eligble for sposorship.
Are there other requirements to be met for Ontario that are strickter than the general EE for FSW ?
I read here that people got Sponsorship invitation from Ontario in the past year with 411, 407 EE score etc… - does it make sense ? If so I don't have to use my spouse's education and IELTS (costs efforts and expanses)
Is it worth to pay for the accreditation and the exam for my spouse ?
Thanks

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
deeps1989 said:
MyCIC account is different from ecas.
For ecas just go to google and type down ecas; the link which says "client application status" will take you to the page where you will have to enter your UCI number , family name , date of birth and country of birth.
Press next and there you will be.
How long after application does one gets access to it, on average?

How many days after submitting PR application does it take to move from Checking eligibility?

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

Please advise.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

After ITA I was filling application , need your help in answering this question.

I had applied for Sasketswan nomination before Ontario PNP and my application could not proceed due to missing of some document after that I got Ontario nomination request and I did not peruse for Saskatchewan intentionally. what should I write in this response in application form.

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? What should you write YES or NO

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

After ITA I was filling application , need your help in answering this question.

I had applied for Sasketswan nomination before Ontario PNP and my application could not proceed due to missing of some document after that I got Ontario nomination request and I did not peruse for Saskatchewan intentionally. what should I write in this response in application form.

Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? What should you write YES or NO

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
How long after application does one gets access to it, on average?

How many days after submitting PR application does it take to move from Checking eligibility?
This is not the same for every applicant. For me and some other members of the forum it took just three-five days after medicals passed. But for some it took a month and some of them dont even have access to it. Even in my case my background check has not begun yet..but people with same timeline have their background check in progress. So there is no specific timeline for it .
Well you can have a look at the spreadsheet in this topic. You will find some useful information about the same.

Regards.

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello Guys,

I received an email from Canada immigration, stating that they need 3 docs from my side

1. XXX (some number ) XXX(Name) . But I`m not sure what doc they are asking
2. Schedule 4
3. Schedule 4A

Please let me know what are these docs and how shall I upload them.

Thanks.

raihan101eee

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/10/2015