+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suggest you write the names EXACTLY as on the passport. If you have to change, I guess you can raise a CSE and correct it at the earliest. May be other senior members can provide an opinion on this too!!!
Thanks man.. yes some advice from seniors would be also helpful....

Will LOE suffice or do I need to get a notarised document like statutory declaration ....

Kindly suggest!!!!!

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, yes. Here is the link!

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/EE_FORM

I never saw those two fields in my application form.

All I can see is this :

Street No*
No. Suffix Street Name*
Street Type If other, specify
Street Direction
Unit/Suite/Apt
City/Town*
Province/State
Postal Code/Zip*
Oh God! I just noticed, I have printed the "office use" version loool))) that's why you don't have it in the application.

Thanks so much for clarifications.

IrieLady

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 12,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2016
Hi All,
I submitted my application on November 12th, 2015. Received AOR on November 12th, 2015. My status was updated as medicals "Passed" approximately 3 days later, with Background check being "in progress". Schedule 4 documents were requested and submitted on November 21 (deadline was November 23). Heeru_maan please update my information.

Thank you,
IrieLady

Prasurjya09

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hi All

I am in a Dilemma..

I have 10yrs of exp.
1. 7+ yrs in the current company with reference letter
2. 1yr in previous employment with no reference letter
3. 2 yrs with first employer with no reference letter.

Do I remove the 1 yr and 2 yr exp from employment history or shall I keep them , submit with whatever other documents I have?
for OOPNP I submitted with whatever I had and got nomination.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello.. I got a request for a schedule 4/4A today. Do I only need to fill one out for myself OR should I also do one for my spouse? Thank you

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamae said:
Hello.. I got a request for a schedule 4/4A today. Do I only need to fill one out for myself OR should I also do one for my spouse? Thank you
Principal applicant only. It should be mentioned on request letter.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how to contact Ontario immigration office to ask a few questions regarding the application?
I need preferably a phone number if there is one.

Has anyone had the luck to call and get help ever?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prasurjya09 said:
Hi All

I am in a Dilemma..

I have 10yrs of exp.
1. 7+ yrs in the current company with reference letter
2. 1yr in previous employment with no reference letter
3. 2 yrs with first employer with no reference letter.

Do I remove the 1 yr and 2 yr exp from employment history or shall I keep them , submit with whatever other documents I have?
for OOPNP I submitted with whatever I had and got nomination.
Remove the experiences from your work history but mention them in your personal history.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi
I have received my OOPNP nomination and submitted the documents for PR and received AOR on Nov 18,2015. As my current Work permit is expiring on Jan 26,2016,
considering the current timelines is it worth applying for BOWP as processing time for BOWP itself is ~120 days.
Is there any chance if i can get my PR itself before my current WP expiry(Jan 26,2016).
Can experts suggest on this??

Thanks and Regds
Ravi

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Hi

I recently got OINP nomination.I am an inland CEC applicant. Waiting for next draw to get ITA.

My profile met all three categories (FSW, PNP, CEC). So, under which category would I get the ITA ?

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
xilji said:
Hi

I recently got OINP nomination.I am an inland CEC applicant. Waiting for next draw to get ITA.

My profile met all three categories (FSW, PNP, CEC). So, under which category would I get the ITA ?

Thanks
if you have been nominated by any province, then definitely you get an ITA under PNP

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
What do you recommend in this situation. I was issued my student visa and will start grad school in January 2016. I also received ITA and will be applying for P.R.; does getting my study permit at point of entry affect my PR application or vice versa ?

Thanks in advance.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
ali27 said:
What do you recommend in this situation. I was issued my student visa and will start grad school in January 2016. I also received ITA and will be applying for P.R.; does getting my study permit at point of entry affect my PR application or vice versa ?

Thanks in advance.
No. It has no effects.