+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sumairak said:
i have a nomination and i received ITA based on that. so what happens if my application get rejected. can I still be able to get ITA after rejection? assuming my nomination is valid during rejection time.
Some people have succeeded in transferring their nomination to a new EE profile.

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
photo editing help...

finally got the image to be of 420 x 540 but could not get the file size to be more than 60KB...

Will this be a problem ? and how are the others editing the photographs?

thanks

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
i have another question.
after receiving ITA there are lots of forms that one has to fill which leads you to the list of documents required. my question is, is it possible that we go back to the forms and make some changes once the list is generated? or there is no way going back after the list is generated.
plzz reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sumairak said:
i have another question.
after receiving ITA there are lots of forms that one has to fill which leads you to the list of documents required. my question is, is it possible that we go back to the forms and make some changes once the list is generated? or there is no way going back after the list is generated.
plzz reply.
You can go back and edit the form even after the list is generated !! :)

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
Hi guys,

After I get OINP nomination and receive a ITA, do I have to submit the same documents (ECA, IELTS, PoF, etc) again?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
GusCunha said:
Hi guys,

After I get OINP nomination and receive a ITA, do I have to submit the same documents (ECA, IELTS, PoF, etc) again?
Yes, almost the same documents plus Medicine and Police Certificate.
For more details read this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
AM_008 said:
Yes, almost the same documents plus Medicine and Police Certificate.
For more details read this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Is it a problem if there's any difference between the documents sent to OINP and the ones sent to CIC?

After sending the reference letters to OINP, I decided to explain my duties and responsibilities with more details, and asked my employers for new reference letters. But even if OINP accept the first ref. letters, I'm afraid that CIC might question those reference letters. Can I do that, or should I trust OINP judgement and send the same letters in both cases?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GusCunha said:
Is it a problem if there's any difference between the documents sent to OINP and the ones sent to CIC?

After sending the reference letters to OINP, I decided to explain my duties and responsibilities with more details, and asked my employers for new reference letters. But even if OINP accept the first ref. letters, I'm afraid that CIC might question those reference letters. Can I do that, or should I trust OINP judgement and send the same letters in both cases?
IMO, I don't think that'll be a problem. You can submit a new reference letter to CIC.

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Heru_Mann, please update my entry to the spreadsheet with the info below.

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
I am in a fix...i was submitting my fees and it was declining my transaction. I clicked the declined transaction and now it is showing processing submission on my information page...my application is not complete

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I take pics of all the required documents instead of scanning? I dont have scanners :/

Also if I meet the POF requirement before they update funds amount at the beginning of the 2016 what would happen if I dont meet the requirement after updates?

and How can I change address in mycic I didnt see it ...

THanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pinky28 said:
if they receive application without application fee they will decline it...please help
It is unlikely that they'll receive the application without payment. The submission will not be complete without payment.

Are you using a credit card or a debit card?