+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Got my ITA :) and Congratulations to all who have got them! Thank you all for your help and answer to questions in the previous forum.

As i understand that from the discussion in the past 2 days in this thread, when you get an ITA, you upload the documents and then pay the fee. Kindly correct me if my understanding is wrong.

However, in my case, when i clicked on continue application on ITA, it asked me to verify details about my spouse and then took me to a screen where i have to pay the fees. Is it normal? I didn't see any option to upload documents, will it show up once i pay the fees? Kindly help!

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello Guys,

Congrats to all who got their ITA... real journey begins now...

Can anyone please tell me what does the rule for police clearance certificate say?

I mean I have been to Germany often for work for 2-3 weeks but all the while I was living in Singapore... so not sure whether I should state that in my location history...

Thank you so much for the info...

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dagdoba said:
Hello Guys,

Congrats to all who got their ITA... real journey begins now...

Can anyone please tell me what does the rule for police clearance certificate say?

I mean I have been to Germany often for work for 2-3 weeks but all the while I was living in Singapore... so not sure whether I should state that in my location history...

Thank you so much for the info...
Here you go:

Police certificates

You will need to get police certificates for you and each of your family members who are over 18. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more consecutive months since the age of 18.

In some countries, it can take a long time to get police certificates. If you did not start the process to get them before you were invited to apply, you should do this right away, so you can submit them before the 60 days are up.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
Hello Everyone,

can some one answer me a question.

Do we actually get an option to upload the PNP certificate or any letter stating we got PNP after we got check list in our CIC account, if we are invited under PNP at federal? i got under PNP the federal invitation but i do not see an option or an upload option stating to upload the PNP certificate or anything that sort of? Can some one say if this is normal or i am missing some thing in my procedure?

i do work on PG work permit in canada, under the work information in the forms earlier before i got invitation i am not sure if i answered this question wrong " do you have a valid job offer in canada" i answered "yes" do you have an lmia "NO". later one of my friend mentioned that we should actually answer it to "NO" for do u have a valid job offer in canada. so i just edited this form after i got invitation today, is this fine or did i do some thing wrong here? wanted to know whether i can proceed further or should i decline invitation if i did anything wrong?!!!!! even though by answering "yes" to the above question my over all points do not change any and in the check-list it was asking me for additional two docs to upload for employment offer and letter of employment kinda when i answer "yes'

Can some one please enlighten me with the info. please and thanks.
You do not need to upload the PNP certificate. It is not required.

Some of the Key fields like your Date of Birth are locked. You are very much allowed to change your response after getting ITA and based on your reply the system would generate a personalized check-list. Go ahead and change it to whatever you want and generate the check-list, that should be fine.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neetz said:
Hello Everyone,

Got my ITA :) and Congratulations to all who have got them! Thank you all for your help and answer to questions in the previous forum.

As i understand that from the discussion in the past 2 days in this thread, when you get an ITA, you upload the documents and then pay the fee. Kindly correct me if my understanding is wrong.

However, in my case, when i clicked on continue application on ITA, it asked me to verify details about my spouse and then took me to a screen where i have to pay the fees. Is it normal? I didn't see any option to upload documents, will it show up once i pay the fees? Kindly help!
It will just ask you whether you want to pay processing fee and/or RTPF fee together and than take you to your online form. Paying fees is last thing aftet submission. Dont worry about it.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
rajanvnv said:
You do not need to upload the PNP certificate. It is not required.

Some of the Key fields like your Date of Birth are locked. You are very much allowed to change your response after getting ITA and based on your reply the system would generate a personalized check-list. Go ahead and change it to whatever you want and generate the check-list, that should be fine.
sound more confident now. appreciate your response rajanvnv. Thanq.

Neetz

Feb 17, 2015
StAnger said:
It will just ask you whether you want to pay processing fee and/or RTPF fee together and than take you to your online form. Paying fees is last thing aftet submission. Dont worry about it.
Thank you very much for your help here. Much appreciated. :)

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Was there a change in CRS points before and after you made the change? (I am sure there would not have been any change in points but just confirming). If there was no change in points, I don't see the reason why you would have to decline the ITA. Go ahead and accept it.
Thank You. rajkamalmohanram.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmathew said:
Hello all,
I too got the ITA and started filling the online PR form.
Good luck. Check recheck and again check. This is vital step and you have ample time to complete it. Do not rush. All the best.

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
hi guys...since OINP has 45 days to apply, is it compulsory for the guys to receive the package before 45 days or can it be relaxed for a couple of days?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackbeast said:
hi guys...since OINP has 45 days to apply, is it compulsory for the guys to receive the package before 45 days or can it be relaxed for a couple of days?
45 days is the deadline. Unless their is delay in postal services and you can prove that to the officer with proper documentation. Never leave it hanging for last day. And again if they find any missing documents in your package, you have that safety net to resend the file. So act quickly.

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
StAnger said:
45 days is the deadline. Unless their is delay in postal services and you can prove that to the officer with proper documentation. Never leave it hanging for last day. And again if they find any missing documents in your package, you have that safety net to resend the file. So act quickly.
thanks for the reply dude. i am waiting on one of my financial statements and also i have less than a year validity of my passport. i read in the application guide that we should maintain a minimum of 2 years of validity on our passport. i can go ahead with my passport renewal but i guess i dont have enough time due to the 45 day limit. can i still go ahead with my existing passport?

thanks!!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackbeast said:
thanks for the reply dude. i am waiting on one of my financial statements and also i have less than a year validity of my passport. i read in the application guide that we should maintain a minimum of 2 years of validity on our passport. i can go ahead with my passport renewal but i guess i dont have enough time due to the 45 day limit. can i still go ahead with my existing passport?

thanks!!
Can you get your passport made in tatkaal( i assume you are from india). These days it takes just 14 days to renew the passport.

I know in FSW program last year one could send the proofs that you have applied for new one. Not sure about Ontario. They have a helpline number please call and ask just to confirm.