+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Atreides for your response. I'll try to seek help from court. Will there be draw tonight, those who have received OINP and got 600 points shall expect ITA tonight?

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
nrc1978 said:
Hi - Have a question regarding including my son who is an Canadian citizen in my application. What should mention in the section whether he is accompanying us or not. Please suggest

Thanks
Ravi
Hi Experts please suggest...??

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
AM_008 said:
Guys, I have a question about Medical exams. Who knows 100% ... please suggest!

May I pass Medical exams BEFORE ITA???

This is info from the CIC website:
"Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invitation to Apply. You must have a medical exam before you can become a permanent resident.
h t t p : / / w w w . cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
If you read that page carefully, it assumes that you are applying to Express Entry under FSW/CEC/FST and therefore does not guarantee an ITA, as opposed to applying under PNP in Express Entry, which guarantees an ITA.

So as other members here have also mentioned, it's pretty safe to go for the upfront medical upon receiving the enhanced (i.e. Express Entry) provincial nomination even before getting an ITA.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Hi Guys,
I am new to this group and technically its my first post.
I recently received PT Notification from OINP (Ontario).

Need a little guidance as to what my next step should be.

Should i directly start gathering the documents and send it to the Ontario government ?

A checklist (if anyone has made during their submission) would greatly help.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Once again it's a great work you guys are doing. Keep it up.

CRS: 434
IELTS: L8 R8 S7.5 W8
Profile made: 17th Sep 15
OINP Received: 22 Sep 15
NOC: 4112

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
bellaluna said:
If you read that page carefully, it assumes that you are applying to Express Entry under FSW/CEC/FST and therefore does not guarantee an ITA, as opposed to applying under PNP in Express Entry, which guarantees an ITA.

So as other members here have also mentioned, it's pretty safe to go for the upfront medical upon receiving the enhanced (i.e. Express Entry) provincial nomination even before getting an ITA.
AM_008 do the upfront if you know for sure you are getting ITA soon. I did mine 2 weeks before I get the ITA and my medical has just passed. So don't worry about it.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
vencentdsouza said:
Hi Guys,
I am new to this group and technically its my first post.
I recently received PT Notification from OINP (Ontario).

Need a little guidance as to what my next step should be.

Should i directly start gathering the documents and send it to the Ontario government ?

A checklist (if anyone has made during their submission) would greatly help.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Once again it's a great work you guys are doing. Keep it up.
Hi,
this is a post nomination thread. Please refer to the application guide, OINP official website and this thread for more info on submitting your application.

rielee

Sep 19, 2015
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce that I have received OIPN nomination todays and accepted. I might gets ITA in next draw. Can anybody suggest me the next step after ITA so that I can prepare my document proactively. Also do and don'ts to avoid refusal

Category: FSW
NOC: 2161
Invitation received: 23rd June,
Documents Received: 4th July
AOR: 11th September
Nomination: 29th October.
Someone shared this very useful link on required documents early in this thread. It helped me know what to expect and prepare so I hope this helps you too. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Thank you guys, who answered to my questions about Medical exams. I appreciate it.

Also, it's a good news for all of us(Ontario Nominees) that after ITA we will submit the same documents as for OINP program (+Medical exams and PCC). But before doing it, I would like to ask you ... Are there any useful and informative posts about reasons for rejections?

It would be very helpful for all of us here, because such information will reduce the risk to make a silly mistake. Please share.

P.S.: I have found very interesting doc. Check this out:
MONSTER CHECKLIST: PLEASE ADD NEW CASES. ALL OF THESE ARE FROM THE MAIN REJECTION THREAD IN CANADAVISA.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFWkAAqkj9oSnwz8uhcBmaW7QGBfIhd4zvj0AqnMm1Q/edit?pli=1

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
Thank you guys, who answered to my questions about Medical exams. I appreciate it.

Also, it's a good news for all of us(Ontario Nominees) that after ITA we will submit the same documents as for OINP program (+Medical exams and PCC). But before doing it, I would like to ask you ... Are there any useful and informative posts about reasons for rejections?

It would be very helpful for all of us here, because such information will reduce the risk to make a silly mistake. Please share.

P.S.: I have found very interesting doc. Check this out:
MONSTER CHECKLIST: PLEASE ADD NEW CASES. ALL OF THESE ARE FROM THE MAIN REJECTION THREAD IN CANADAVISA.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFWkAAqkj9oSnwz8uhcBmaW7QGBfIhd4zvj0AqnMm1Q/edit?pli=1
Check out this thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t306713.0.html

But I believe the same has been documented in the Monster check-list as well.

RxPatel

Aug 20, 2015
Hello!
What are forms Schedule 4 and 4A and where i can find those? please advise asap..

appreciate your response.

RxPatel

Aug 20, 2015
Dreams1985 said:
Hi All

I got request for additional docs Schedule 4 and Schedule 4a.

Please help me to clarify below :

Schedule 4 : What must i write in Funds. Is it same amount as what i mentioned while filling my EE profile
What must i write in Provincial Stream/Category : I have applied for Ontario Human Capital Priority Stream. Shall i mention that here
Also Can i write all these electronically and then take print out do my signature and then scan again

Schedule 4a : NA to me. So can someone share format of LOE for it. Also can i upload LOE in a same placeholder where there is a space given to me to upload schedule 4a form

Please help.

Many thanks

Hello!

How did you get schedule 4 and 4a forms? plz advise thanks

Nov 19, 2014
i might have an unique situation here everyone please help ! :'(.
for those who have been waiting for more than 3 months+ for a nomination decision(for me it is more than 4 months+).
my application was received on 24 June 2015, additional document requested on 24th Sep and additional document sent on 25th Sep.

On this Monday 26th Oct, i wrote an emial enquiring the status of my application. I got a reply from ONPNP asking me to confirm that I did not receive an ITA from CIC(NOT possible for me to get invited with score 408) and my profile must be of active status. Confirmed and then they asked to provide full screenshot of my EE profile including correspondence info. Screenshots were provided on 28th Oct and today I got an email replying they are now working with CIC to resolve the 'technical issue' with my EE profile.

their email indicating there was apparently a 'technical issue' with my EE profile.I toke that a decision was already made on my application otherwise in the processing they would not ask for EE profile.

I dont know what this means exactly. whether my application was approved or refused. anyone knows if an application was refused do they also receive refusal letter through EE profile???

also anyone with similar experience try to get in touch with CIC?? I checked a million times my EE profile is indeed of open status. why am I receiving anything ???

please help i am desperate now. :'(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
RxPatel said:
Hello!

How did you get schedule 4 and 4a forms? plz advise thanks
Google usually works. ;)
Here you go!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4Ae.pdf - Based on earlier posts in this thread, this is not applicable for us, so write an explanation letter and include your nomination certificate

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
WOYAOYIMING123 said:
i might have an unique situation here everyone please help ! :'(.
for those who have been waiting for more than 3 months+ for a nomination decision(for me it is more than 4 months+).
my application was received on 24 June 2015, additional document requested on 24th Sep and additional document sent on 25th Sep.

On this Monday 26th Oct, i wrote an emial enquiring the status of my application. I got a reply from ONPNP asking me to confirm that I did not receive an ITA from CIC(NOT possible for me to get invited with score 408) and my profile must be of active status. Confirmed and then they asked to provide full screenshot of my EE profile including correspondence info. Screenshots were provided on 28th Oct and today I got an email replying they are now working with CIC to resolve the 'technical issue' with my EE profile.

their email indicating there was apparently a 'technical issue' with my EE profile.I toke that a decision was already made on my application otherwise in the processing they would not ask for EE profile.

I dont know what this means exactly. whether my application was approved or refused. anyone knows if an application was refused do they also receive refusal letter through EE profile???

also anyone with similar experience try to get in touch with CIC?? I checked a million times my EE profile is indeed of open status. why am I receiving anything ???

please help i am desperate now. :'(
From your post what I understood is your application has been approved. But oinp is having some problems while sending your nomination in my cic Account. It is a technical issues. Let them resolve it. Good things takes time. You are fine don't worry just chill .