+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
AM_008 said:
reeti.msingh109, thank you for your response!

I am in the same boat. I was nominated on 23 October and have +600points.
I was planning to pass my medicals before ITA, but found this information on CIC website: "Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invintation to apply". As a result, I was confused.

If you did it before ITA and it is passed in your CIC, I believe it is not mandatory.
So I can go ahead and pass my medicals before ITA.

P.S.: Guys, who passed Medical tests before ITA what is your situation. Is everything OK?
P.P.S.: ... just want to double check everything!

Thank you all in advance!
I already double checked :p and spoken to few of them who did it before ITA..

so u can go ahead without hesitation :D

George1976

Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
You will need the same documents you used for OINP. The only difference is that you will need to scan all these documents and you will also need a fresh letter from bank stating your current balance, avg balance over the past six months and new bank statements as well.
The PCC from your current country of residence is valid as long as you got it within the past 6 months
If you lived in another country within the past 10 years, and you need a PCC it is valid indefinitely if you got it after you left that place.
The medical exam is valid for a year. Since you already got nominated, you can get a medical exam ASAP.
============
i have received ITA and now i need to upload all the documents. Most of the documents are ready except the PCC.
currently i reside in Dubai, hence applied for the same and got it.
I have applied for India PCC as well and expecting it in few days.

Now comes the confusion part :)

i was in US to do my masters.( from 2000 to 2003). i have a FBI report which is issued in 2011. Since, I never have been to US after 2011, is this certificate is still valid? Can i submit this document instead of waiting for the new report to come?

Anyway, i have already applied for a new FBI report, but it takes 3-4 months. (that is the normal processing time for US :-X ) by the time my ITA will expire.... :-[

Kindly share your suggestions please..

George

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
Hi! Anyone here whose primary occupation NOC in EE profile is different from current NOC? Wat is the NOC listed on your pnp certificate? Just want to verify something...
Hi guys, i rili need your help here as i am quite confused wat to do... now that im reviewing my EE profile, my primary occupation NOC was for my previous job because i had more years of experience for this. I checked my pnp cert and under occupation field my current NOC is listed..i am not sure if this is also the NOC for which they have evaluated me for pnp or they based it on my ee profile... shud i make changes to my EE profile?

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
George1976 said:
============
i have received ITA and now i need to upload all the documents. Most of the documents are ready except the PCC.

i was in US to do my masters.( from 2000 to 2003). i have a FBI report which is issued in 2011. Since, I never have been to US after 2011, is this certificate is still valid? Can i submit this document instead of waiting for the new report to come?

Anyway, i have already applied for a new FBI report, but it takes 3-4 months. (that is the normal processing time for US :-X ) by the time my ITA will expire.... :-[

George
That pcc must be issued after you left that country.

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
George1976 said:
============

George
Wait for the new fbi. Pcc because cic also say most pcc's are valid for one year.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have recently joined this forum but have been going through all these messages during my application process.

I have received OOPNP nomination on 23rd Oct and scores got updated on 25th but no invitation received yet.

I have two questions - after receiving ITA, will Federal Govt. also ask for all documents submitted earlier to Ontario plus pcc, medical etc.?

And most importantly, my ex has visiting rights for child and he is not signing NOC. But I do have full custody of my child, will they still ask for this NOC for sure?

Appreciate any suggestions you can give.. Thanks!

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I just want to ask you if Ontario is still issuing some invitation as of today? Because me and my wife are sitting at 400+ points and we've submitted out EE Profile last August 1, 2015 but until now we don't have any invitation from Ontario.

Aside from 400+ points and EE must be submitted on after June 1, 2015, is/are there any requirements that we must have to be invited by Ontario? Should I withdraw our EE profile and re-create it? Would that be of any help?

Atreides

Jan 13, 2015
And most importantly, my ex has visiting rights for child and he is not signing NOC. But I do have full custody of my child, will they still ask for this NOC for sure?
As far as I know, if the child is under 18, you will need permission from the biological parent, i.e. the NOC you mention. In some cases even those with full custody have issues after 18, which was what my question on the last page was about...ways the noc may possibly be avoided is if the court order granting full custody clearly mentions that the child can move countries without permission or something along those lines. Since he has visiting rights and is refusing to sign the NOC, he may not want the child to leave the country which will prove problematic in regards to CIC since they want all the i's dotted and the t's crossed in such matters.

If anyone has any pertinent information regarding cases over 18, please post.

rahulSE

Jul 26, 2015
Its good to be part of this forum. I got nominated yesterday. Now waiting for next draw.

Cheers
RahulSE

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Status update:

Nominated: Sep 21
ITA: Oct 2
Documents sent: Oct 8
Medical passed: Oct 29

rielee

Sep 19, 2015
For those who have been nominated, in our CIC account it asks whether we have received the provincial nomination certificate. Do we have to change that to yes now or do we wait for the actual certificate by mail? Thanks!

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
rielee said:
For those who have been nominated, in our CIC account it asks whether we have received the provincial nomination certificate. Do we have to change that to yes now or do we wait for the actual certificate by mail? Thanks!
If you have have been nominated then you should answer Yes when you fill the POST ITA application ....

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi - Have a question regarding including my son who is an Canadian citizen in my application. What should mention in the section whether he is accompanying us or not. Please suggest

Thanks
Ravi

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

I am pleased to announce that I have received OIPN nomination todays and accepted. I might gets ITA in next draw. Can anybody suggest me the next step after ITA so that I can prepare my document proactively. Also do and don'ts to avoid refusal

Category: FSW
NOC: 2161
Invitation received: 23rd June,
Documents Received: 4th July
AOR: 11th September
Nomination: 29th October.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can all the supporting documents for OOPNP be uploaded? Including the photographs? What about the money order / DD of 1500 CAD?