+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
rajanvnv said:
Proof of Relationship and Status applies only when you have a canadian citizen/ PR card holder as your relative. The proof of relationship document is to prove your relationship to the canadian citizen/pr holder and not to your husband
Hi Rajanvnv, Thanks! I got that info when I googled it in terms of the proof of relationship.

If this is for the Citizen/PR family member relationship we have in Canada then for the Proof of Family Status what are the documents we are expected to upload?

Thanks for your time.

George1976

Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am new to this thread and may i seek you assistance straight away.. :)

I got my ITA in last draw and I'm in the process of filling up the online application. Now i'm stuck with the document upload page, where i have to upload copy of all the documents.

i have done ECA only for my MBA(which is my highest certificate).

I want to know that whether i need to Notary attest the following document's before i upload the same.

1) Degree certificate.
2) Secondary school certificate
3) Experience / Employment certificates from all the previous employers
4) Marriage Certificate.
=======
5) Spouse's Degree certificate
6) Spouse's Secondary School Certificate
7) Spouse's Experience / Employment certificates from all the previous employers

i really appreciate any help...

Thanks a lot in advance
George.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you are going to upload all the documents and not send actual hard copies, I do not see a reason for notarizing any document.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemskipots said:
Hi Rajanvnv, Thanks! I got that info when I googled it in terms of the proof of relationship.

If this is for the Citizen/PR family member relationship we have in Canada then for the Proof of Family Status what are the documents we are expected to upload?

Thanks for your time.
It depends on how they are related to you. For instance, if it's your uncle (your father's brother) then I would go with DOB cert/ passport of both my father and uncle to show they have the same parents and that way he is related to you.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
I am requested to submit the Schedule 4 on Oct 26th and on the same day I submitted it. My medical is passed in my CIC profile on Oct 28th. Please can somebody update the sheet. Also does anybody got their profile in DC state. Preethi.msingh I believe u are the first one in this thread to receive RPRF request, may I Know what is the status on your App

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heeru_maan,

I see that the Nomination Progress Sheet has become colorful with Balloons and Ribbons. Thank you for all your efforts. +1 to you.
I received a request for Schedule 'A' and I have submitted the same today (Oct 28th). Can you please update the same.

Thank you.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Guys, I have a question about Medical exams. Who knows 100% ... please suggest!

May I pass Medical exams BEFORE ITA???

This is info from the CIC website:
"Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invitation to Apply. You must have a medical exam before you can become a permanent resident.
h t t p : / / w w w . cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Atreides

Jan 13, 2015
Hey all, information wanted please for a primary sponsoring a step child over the age of 18 but below 19 in the application. Are there any specific documents required other than the usual divorce/custody documents at any point? Wasn't an issue in the nomination but not sure if the CIC process is any different. Thanks in advance.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
AM_008 said:
Guys, I have a question about Medical exams. Who knows 100% ... please suggest!

May I pass Medical exams BEFORE ITA???

This is info from the CIC website:
"Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invitation to Apply. You must have a medical exam before you can become a permanent resident.
h t t p : / / w w w . cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
If u are sure that u will get nomination in the next draw, u may go ahead and get it done.

If it looks dicey, do it only after u get ITA

PS: I was nominated and got additional 600 points so I was sure I will get ITA in next draw itself. Therefore I did my medicals before receiving ITA and it is passed in MY CIC.

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Is there any PNP applicant who got DM/PPR so far , in this thread ? It seems PNP application takes longer than any other category.

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Hi. Yesterday I got nominated. Now I am thinking of collecting documents required. Can someone guide me regarding documents required? Moreover I wanted to know the validity of PCC and medical exam

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
pinky28 said:
Hi. Yesterday I got nominated. Now I am thinking of collecting documents required. Can someone guide me regarding documents required? Moreover I wanted to know the validity of PCC and medical exam
Check this web-site and u will find all u r asking for.
"If you are invited to apply for permanent residence..."
h t t p : / /www .cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinky28 said:
You will need the same documents you used for OINP. The only difference is that you will need to scan all these documents and you will also need a fresh letter from bank stating your current balance, avg balance over the past six months and new bank statements as well.
The PCC from your current country of residence is valid as long as you got it within the past 6 months
If you lived in another country within the past 10 years, and you need a PCC it is valid indefinitely if you got it after you left that place.
The medical exam is valid for a year. Since you already got nominated, you can get a medical exam ASAP.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
preeti.msingh109 said:
If u are sure that u will get nomination in the next draw, u may go ahead and get it done.

If it looks dicey, do it only after u get ITA

PS: I was nominated and got additional 600 points so I was sure I will get ITA in next draw itself. Therefore I did my medicals before receiving ITA and it is passed in MY CIC.
reeti.msingh109, thank you for your response!

I am in the same boat. I was nominated on 23 October and have +600points.
I was planning to pass my medicals before ITA, but found this information on CIC website: "Do not complete any medical exam until you get an Invintation to apply". As a result, I was confused.

If you did it before ITA and it is passed in your CIC, I believe it is not mandatory.
So I can go ahead and pass my medicals before ITA.

P.S.: Guys, who passed Medical tests before ITA what is your situation. Is everything OK?
P.P.S.: ... just want to double check everything!

Thank you all in advance!

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Heeru_maan,

I see that the Nomination Progress Sheet has become colorful with Balloons and Ribbons. Thank you for all your efforts. +1 to you.
I received a request for Schedule 'A' and I have submitted the same today (Oct 28th). Can you please update the same.

Thank you.
Thank you for noticing Rajan..
Updated :)