+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stak said:
Hello Friends,

I got message from CIC today to upload below documents..From forum references,I found that schedule 4A is not applicable to me as I do not own any business..

1)Can some one please guide what to upload in this section...letter of explanation or schedule4A form with NA for fields which are not applicable?
2)And also in the first line they mentioned -UCI ****- <My Name>: So for this what should I upload? I am planning to upload work permit document but I dont see any section to upload it..

Please suggest me how to proceed with below three documents?

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 UCI Number<******>- <My Name>:
 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
 Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by this date.
Just upload Schedule 4 in the Schedule 4 Sections
for Schedule 4A Section upload a letter of Explanation syaing that Schedule 4A isnot applicable to you and Paste your Nomination in there

Thats what i Did and most of us did

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying...I didn't get you for paste nomination in explanation letter?
You mean, scan nomination certificate letter and attach to explanation letter in schedule 4A section?

what about  UCI Number<******>- <My Name>: this document? Do we need to upload any thing else except schedule 4 and schedule 4A..I am asking this question beacuse they mentioned as below.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
 Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stak said:
Thanks for replying...I didn't get you for paste nomination in explanation letter?
You mean, scan nomination certificate letter and attach to explanation letter in schedule 4A section?

what about  UCI Number<******>- <My Name>: this document? Do we need to upload any thing else except schedule 4 and schedule 4A..I am asking this question beacuse they mentioned as below.

Right, scan your nomination letter and paste it in the LOE for Schdule 4A

UCI number is just for identification you have nothing to do with it.its means that the message is addresssed to the Person having "this UCI Number" and "Name"

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mario...last question :)
what did you fill for below question in the schedule 4 document...

Provincial stream/category:

I am writing 'Human Capital Priorities Stream' ..Please correct me if its wrong..Thanks again..

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hi Guyz

I am applying for OOPNP express entry soon through FSW stream. Just need clarification on few things: -

1. Proof of Funds - I have no dependent family members or spouse and have CAD 13000 in Canadian bank account currently and maintained it since Aug to up til now. However, from March to July the balance was almost CAD 5000-7000. So, does OOPNP wants only current balance to be higher than 12000 CAD or it has to be shown that it has been maintained higher since 6 months in bank statement?

2. IELTS and ECA report - Do they require copy of these reports or Originals. Some people in this forum have mentioned that they want originals even though in application guide OOPNP has mentioned that they want only copies.

3. Current status in Canada - I applied for my post graduation work permit in first week of Aug and expect my work permit to come in December as per CIC processing time. Also my student visa expired on 30th September. So what should I do or say about my status currently? Will this affect and cause delay in decision on my OOPNP application?

4. I have done a diploma in Ontario. So the transcript has to be sealed by the college in an envelope or I can just send the copy of my transcript and diploma with my application?

Please guyz urgently need clarification on this.

Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
see answers below:

anky2015 said:
Hi Guyz

I am applying for OOPNP express entry soon through FSW stream. Just need clarification on few things: -

1. Proof of Funds - I have no dependent family members or spouse and have CAD 13000 in Canadian bank account currently and maintained it since Aug to up til now. However, from March to July the balance was almost CAD 5000-7000. So, does OOPNP wants only current balance to be higher than 12000 CAD or it has to be shown that it has been maintained higher since 6 months in bank statement?

It is not really necessary to have this fund for 6 months. But you current balance should be 12000 or higher for single person. Try and avoid frequent remittances and withdrawals below this cut-off until you get your nomination and complete your ITA procedures.

2. IELTS and ECA report - Do they require copy of these reports or Originals. Some people in this forum have mentioned that they want originals even though in application guide OOPNP has mentioned that they want only copies.

Copies of both should be fine

3. Current status in Canada - I applied for my post graduation work permit in first week of Aug and expect my work permit to come in December as per CIC processing time. Also my student visa expired on 30th September. So what should I do or say about my status currently? Will this affect and cause delay in decision on my OOPNP application?

Not sure abt this. I will defer others to answer in this regard.

4. I have done a diploma in Ontario. So the transcript has to be sealed by the college in an envelope or I can just send the copy of my transcript and diploma with my application?

If you have a Canadian degree, provide the following documentation:
o A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada; AND
o Official transcripts submitted by you in the original sealed envelope from the academic institution in Canada that granted the degree.
Please guyz urgently need clarification on this.

Thanks

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
stak said:
Thanks Mario...last question :)
what did you fill for below question in the schedule 4 document...

Provincial stream/category:

I am writing 'Human Capital Priorities Stream' ..Please correct me if its wrong..Thanks again..
Yup thats correct..

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
rajanvnv said:
see answers below:
Thank u so much Rajanvnv.

Really appreciate ur response.

Also one more thing I forgot to mention. I have a flexible policy on my name which is linked to my Indian bank account that can be liquidated to get funds within a week if required. And that policy is worth CAD 20000. Can I show that as proof of funds?

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I received PT from OINP (my EE score is 417), so have few questions about the whole process, if anyone can guide me.

I want to know about actual process going forward, which will help me take the decision.
- I understand I will require to pay 1500 CAD fees for the process; is this only for me or also for my wife (who is dependant in my EE profile)?

- Receiving PT doesn't gaurantee I will get PNP Visa; however any idea what could be reason for profile not getting the Visa (apart from lack of documents, funds, etc)

- The fees is non-refundable, so if I don't receive invitation (after I submit my docs) still I will lose my money?

- what happens to the profile until I get processed, i.e. will I be eligible for normal EE pool or I will be removed from the pool?

Please guide me and correct me (on above understanding), and any other information that will help me here. Thanks.

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mits0829 said:
Hi Guys,

I received PT from OINP (my EE score is 417), so have few questions about the whole process, if anyone can guide me.

I want to know about actual process going forward, which will help me take the decision.
- I understand I will require to pay 1500 CAD fees for the process; is this only for me or also for my wife (who is dependant in my EE profile)?

- Receiving PT doesn't gaurantee I will get PNP Visa; however any idea what could be reason for profile not getting the Visa (apart from lack of documents, funds, etc)

- The fees is non-refundable, so if I don't receive invitation (after I submit my docs) still I will lose my money?

- what happens to the profile until I get processed, i.e. will I be eligible for normal EE pool or I will be removed from the pool?

Please guide me and correct me (on above understanding), and any other information that will help me here. Thanks.
Follow below two threads for more details regarding application submission and tracking..All the best..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t302709.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any body have schedule 4a explanation letter??? Can you please paste it here..
I have written something but it's too short...I'm not sure exactly what to write except this schedule 4a is not applicable to me as I do not own any business...

If some one paste it here..that would really help...Thanks....

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stak said:
Does any body have schedule 4a explanation letter??? Can you please paste it here..
I have written something but it's too short...I'm not sure exactly what to write except this schedule 4a is not applicable to me as I do not own any business...

If some one paste it here..that would really help...Thanks....
You just have to write schedule 4A is not applicable to you there is no more explanation needed
and With Reference to your previous Question "Your nomination stream is Human Priority Stream"

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Mario_AB said:
You just have to write schedule 4A is not applicable to you there is no more explanation needed
and With Reference to your previous Question "Your nomination stream is Human Priority Stream"
Hi Guys,

I got schedule 4 request yesterday and I submitted the forms too but I wrote OINP(Ontario Immigration Nomination Program) under provincial stream or category...but now I read your comments above. Could you please suggest if there is a way to update it or not now ?

Is this a very big mistake :(

I am worried about this....

samsan

Jul 18, 2015
Hi Friends

Can someone advise on my below question.

I received Ontario nomination , accepted and waiting for ITA.
My concern is my passport will be expiring on October 15 , 2016 ie less than a year.Should I renew my passport before ITA or can I apply with current passport if I get ITA .Please advise.

Thanks

sarkar1989

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2015
Doc's Request.
8 September 2015
Nomination.....
18 August 2015
AOR Received.
28 August 2015
Med's Done....
22 August 2015
Passport Req..
21 January 2016
sidaktoronto said:
Hi Guys,

I got schedule 4 request yesterday and I submitted the forms too but I wrote OINP(Ontario Immigration Nomination Program) under provincial stream or category...but now I read your comments above. Could you please suggest if there is a way to update it or not now ?

Is this a very big mistake :(

I am worried about this....
Don't worry they will ask for it again. Well they have all the information regarding your nomination. Because it's validated by province.