+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulm1 said:
I called CIC and wrote to them but to no avail.

I've been doing so since 09/26. So no, I did not wake up late, I just came across this forum late.

every time i call them they ask me to fill out a web form. Yesterday I got a rather generic response back from them through this web-form with a no reply email address. The response had nothing to do with my specific case.

What email do you guys usually contact CIC with?

Every email I write to I get a response saying please fill out the web form.
Hey can I advise you something...go to your express entry profile and open up any section and re-transmit it....i was waiting for my score updates, than I made small change in my profile (added passport details) and transmitted it and voila the score bumped up...i cannot assure this will work but sometimes it triggers the server to send through the data...worth a try...cheers

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
Hey,

Here's the link to enter your details in the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/form/d/1K_u38PCfyuBhXnIORW66_Q3ji7u5VS7us7YB6N11yvo/viewform?c=0&w=1
I submitted the form with the required details but my name is not showing up on the spreadsheet .. can you please check and add me...

Update - Just noticed its on the "Form Response 2" tab. Feel free to move it to primary tab later...

Thanks

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link does not work? :eek:
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

mp5

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
Hey Guys !! I received RPRF request... ;D

Heeru_maan.....how do i update??
This is just amazing. Congratulations Preeti .....you now become our official pathfinder in this journey :)

mp5

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can someone please help with understanding what are the acceptable document upload size post ITA? I have read somewhere that it's 4 MB, but have someone tried and are we allowed to exceed this limit? Is there any CIC help link on the documents size, quality, type that is available to go through?

Thanks.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
mp5 said:
Hi,

Can someone please help with understanding what are the acceptable document upload size post ITA? I have read somewhere that it's 4 MB, but have someone tried and are we allowed to exceed this limit? Is there any CIC help link on the documents size, quality, type that is available to go through?

Thanks.
Yes it is 4 MB..more than 4 MB will not be acceptable.

U can look at minimum 96 dpi for all ur files.

abdulm1

Oct 8, 2015
Hemi427 said:
Hey can I advise you something...go to your express entry profile and open up any section and re-transmit it....i was waiting for my score updates, than I made small change in my profile (added passport details) and transmitted it and voila the score bumped up...i cannot assure this will work but sometimes it triggers the server to send through the data...worth a try...cheers
Thank you Hemi427.

I've tried that multiple times but again to no avail.

does anyone know an email address i can direct this issue to?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
Hey Guys !! I received RPRF request... ;D

Heeru_maan.....how do i update??
This is extremely fast. I simply can't believe this. You have submitted you docs in 14th Aug and have been asked to pay RPRF fees on Oct 9th. It means you are approved. Awesome !
Congratulations and Good Luck in the rest of your process.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
rajanvnv said:
This is extremely fast. I simply can't believe this. You have submitted you docs in 14th Aug and have been asked to pay RPRF fees on Oct 9th. It means you are approved. Awesome !
Congratulations and Good Luck in the rest of your process.
My background check has nt started yet..It still shows not started in my cic...dont really know if thts approved.

I had read such a case where somebdy ws asked to pay rprf just after 5 6 days of submission but after RPRF he had a long wait...so dont know

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
Good day all,
I need some assistance regarding proof of fund. When i applied for pnp i had about 6000$ in my canadian account and 10000$ in my backhome account and those were in pk rupees, but equal to 10000$. Now after getting nomination i am expecting to receive ITA in next draw. My question is can i use that statment now or do i need a new uptodate bank statement from backhome account? I have 11000$ here in my canadian account now. Can i just upload canadian account bank statement? Its for 2 person family.
Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Malik87 said:
Good day all,
I need some assistance regarding proof of fund. When i applied for pnp i had about 6000$ in my canadian account and 10000$ in my backhome account and those were in pk rupees, but equal to 10000$. Now after getting nomination i am expecting to receive ITA in next draw. My question is can i use that statment now or do i need a new uptodate bank statement from backhome account? I have 11000$ here in my canadian account now. Can i just upload canadian account bank statement? Its for 2 person family.
Thanks

It is advisable to get the latest statement as the earlier ones would be more than 3 months old

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
rajanvnv said:

It is advisable to get the latest statement as the earlier ones would be more than 3 months old
Appreciate your response. I entered only 6000$ in my profile for ee so i am expecting to proof the same amount? And also in schedule 4 should i mention the same as i am working in Canada and have permanent job.
Actually i am trying to avoid getting bank statement from backhome and want to upload canadian only whoch is about 11000$.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015