+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Mario_AB said:
PLease update my Information as well in the Spread sheet

Medical:passed on Oct 8
Schedule 4/4a Requested and provided on Oct 8

Thanks
Hi mario just wanted to know what is in the schedule 4/4a forms and did you filled them online and uploaded it directly or signed and scanned them after that you uploaded.

Just wanted to know when did your ecas got activated after how many days of submission of file ?

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidaktoronto said:
Hi mario just wanted to know what is in the schedule 4/4a forms and did you filled them online and uploaded it directly or signed and scanned them after that you uploaded.

Just wanted to know when did your ecas got activated after how many days of submission of file ?
Hello Sidak,

I am not able to access my ECAS yet, though i was requested to upload schedule 4/4a today (after 13 days of my application submission) through message from CIC,on my CIC account,

You can view your status online by logging into to your CIC and view Submitted Application, until they intimate you for any document upload

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hemi427 said:
It states upfront for certain categories, any idea what these categories are? Are you going with upfront or will wait for ITA? I am in dilemma on what to do.
No idea about any categories. What is that?

I think I will wait until I get ITA. Don't want to get too ahead of myself here. It states clearly under instructions on their website to wait for ITA and then get the medicals done because technically one does not know how long the ITA will take.

abdulm1

Oct 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

I received my nomination from Ontario on Sep 25th.

I accepted it on the same day but my CRS score has not yet changed to reflect the additional 600 points

has this happen to anyone else?

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
I have submitted my application. Can somebody tell us what are the first and second AORs? And does the 6 months processing time start after AORs?

Thanks all,

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TommyG said:
Pleas Add me to Spreadsheet

App submitted: Sept. 26, 2015
1st AOR: September 26, 2015
2nd AOR: None
Medical Review In progress: October 8, 2015
Requests for Schedule 4A/4: October 8, 2015

Thanks
Hey,

Here's the link to enter your details in the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/form/d/1K_u38PCfyuBhXnIORW66_Q3ji7u5VS7us7YB6N11yvo/viewform?c=0&w=1

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi I read somewhere that "All Provincial Nominee Principal Applicant must complete schedule 4 form"
1. Can we upload this along with post ITA application proactively ?
2. Do we need to sign it in inc and upload the scan copy of it or just fill it online write the name and upload it ?
3. Can anyone send the link where i will get the form ?
4. Also it says "Only those nominated under a business, entrepreneur or self employed category must fill schedule 4a" can we explain this in LOE proactively that this is not applicable to me...

Thanks

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
abdulm1 said:
Hello everyone,

I received my nomination from Ontario on Sep 25th.

I accepted it on the same day but my CRS score has not yet changed to reflect the additional 600 points

has this happen to anyone else?
You have woken up pretty late. isnt it?
The maximum time it takes to update the score is 24 hours.
Shoot a mail to CIC if you haven't

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Queries said:
Hi I read somewhere that "All Provincial Nominee Principal Applicant must complete schedule 4 form"
1. Can we upload this along with post ITA application proactively ?
2. Do we need to sign it in inc and upload the scan copy of it or just fill it online write the name and upload it ?
3. Can anyone send the link where i will get the form ?
4. Also it says "Only those nominated under a business, entrepreneur or self employed category must fill schedule 4a" can we explain this in LOE proactively that this is not applicable to me...

Thanks
1. there is no harm in uploading it.
2. You have to upload a signed copy. How else can u do it without scanning a printed signed copy?
3. A simple google search "cic schedule 4" will give you the result
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
4. Write an LOE stating that 4A is not applicable fr u.

abdulm1

Oct 8, 2015
Jkal said:
You have woken up pretty late. isnt it?
The maximum time it takes to update the score is 24 hours.
Shoot a mail to CIC if you haven't
I called CIC and wrote to them but to no avail.

I've been doing so since 09/26. So no, I did not wake up late, I just came across this forum late.

every time i call them they ask me to fill out a web form. Yesterday I got a rather generic response back from them through this web-form with a no reply email address. The response had nothing to do with my specific case.

What email do you guys usually contact CIC with?

Every email I write to I get a response saying please fill out the web form.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Does anyone have a link to a spreadsheet for post ITA applicants timelines? heeru_man kindly created one for OINP. I am curious to know if there exists a general one?

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
I got nomination from OOPNP and Got a Ita last draw. Please let me know should I need to show proof of fund even i was invited under PNP?

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
TP424 said:
Hi Guys,

Nominated yesterday and hence joining this thread today :)
I have very specific scenarios -

- My wife is doing full time paid internship in France from last two months (will continue for next 4-6 months at least). I have neither declared this in EE profile nor informed Ontario regarding this. Now that I am done with Ontario Nomination and would start CIC stuff , shall I update my EE Profile with this work exp ?

- I resigned from my current job in France (Last day would be 22nd October) and joining a new company in Germany ( on 26th October ) in a different NOC. I explained this case to Ontario and they understood the situation . They asked me to send them the experience/relief letter from current letter as soon as I get that ( Last day normally).

Now the question is how do I go about updating this is in EE profile –

• I would get the ITA in the next draw which would happen mostly before I leave my current organization. Shall I wait 1-2 weeks after that , update the EE profile with these changes and then submit the new documents?
• I might not get any reference letters from the new organization as I would be completely new there. Can I manage this point only with the contract which I sign with the new employer and with a letter of explanation ?
• Do I have to change the primary NOC to the new one in EE Profile ?

Any other points that you guys can think of which I am missing out here considering these scenarios ?

Could any one help me on this please ?

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Guys I looked everywhere about this ECAS everybody is talking about. But something is missing in all those discussions. How and when do we actually sign up for ECAS? I mean I just submitted my EE application yesterday, but it seems ECAS does not have my application yet. Does CIC tell us when is the time to sign up for ECAS?