+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends,
Please help me with UCI number issue. I applied for visitor Visa last year and was rejected. Do I have a UCI number?
Also applied for CIC in 2007 and the profile was terminated and money refunded. my profile number started with B And then digits. for example B45677.
Do I have a UCI number???

Thanks indeed
Yes, you have UCI No. Check the documents related to your Visitor visa.

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
Guys,
I have one query...Language (IELTS) results and Canadian Educational Assessment documents were not there in the checklist for e-APR. So I forgot to send that as part of the application package, though information about both were entered in the application.

Now will my application be considered as incomplete? I believe both of these documents can be search by CIC online as well after entering the provided information in the application.

Look forward to experts advice.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
ksvirk said:
Guys,
I have one query...Language (IELTS) results and Canadian Educational Assessment documents were not there in the checklist for e-APR. So I forgot to send that as part of the application package, though information about both were entered in the application.

Now will my application be considered as incomplete? I believe both of these documents can be search by CIC online as well after entering the provided information in the application.

Look forward to experts advice.
I had a look at my document checklist upload part, and there is no IELTS and ECA to upload. However, we had to put the IELTS numbe and ECA number in the previous forms before the upload page. So I reckon that would be enough.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
I had a look at my document checklist upload part, and there is no IELTS and ECA to upload. However, we had to put the IELTS numbe and ECA number in the previous forms before the upload page. So I reckon that would be enough.
Agree.

In addition to ECA, you're also required to upload actual degree/diploma/certificate. And a certified translation if that document isn't in English or French.

ksvirk

Jul 29, 2014
TLOU said:

Thanks TLOU. Quite relieved to read you message. Details are mentioned in the applications, only IELTS score card and ICAS document is not uploaded as it was not asked in the checklist. So I guess its not a big issue?

p88

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I need assistance in applying for my work permit extension. I got my ITA, submitted documents and received eAOR. When I am trying to apply for work permit, it is asking me a series of questions whether I am eligible to apply.

Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

When I select Yes, later it gives me an option for Temporary Resident Visa and Open Work permit.

But, when I select No, it gives me only one option Temporary Resident Visa to apply.

Can someone please guide me.

Thank you in advance

trilokcic

May 3, 2015
Hello,
I have a Doubt in my mind since a long time and need so help on this.

1. I have an ITA from the EE rounds which I recieved on 16th Nov
2. I had applied for the Ontario provincial nominee program (OINP) on 16th Dec, 2015
3. I Got an AOR in June and Additional Doc request on Nov 2016.
4. I replried OINP with the Additional Documents and Still awaiting a confirmation whether I am Nominated or Not Nominated.

So My Question is
A: Can I get a nomination while I have an ITA already on my EE profile. As per my lawyer, I can still receive a nomination even If I have and ITA.

B: In Case If I receive the Nomination, Can I continue with the same ITA and Answer the Question "Are you nominated by Ontario province" as Yes and go Ahead.

Is there any condition around this like, Candidate should be nominated before receieving a ITA or something related to dates of ITA Cannot be before Nomination???

Please suggest.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Trilok

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
trilokcic said:
Hello,
I have a Doubt in my mind since a long time and need so help on this.

1. I have an ITA from the EE rounds which I recieved on 16th Nov
2. I had applied for the Ontario provincial nominee program (OINP) on 16th Dec, 2015
3. I Got an AOR in June and Additional Doc request on Nov 2016.
4. I replried OINP with the Additional Documents and Still awaiting a confirmation whether I am Nominated or Not Nominated.

So My Question is
A: Can I get a nomination while I have an ITA already on my EE profile. As per my lawyer, I can still receive a nomination even If I have and ITA.

B: In Case If I receive the Nomination, Can I continue with the same ITA and Answer the Question "Are you nominated by Ontario province" as Yes and go Ahead.

Is there any condition around this like, Candidate should be nominated before receieving a ITA or something related to dates of ITA Cannot be before Nomination???

Please suggest.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Trilok
If I am not wrong, once you have an ITA, your Express Entry profile will not be available to OINP to nominate you. But, why do you want to wait for nomination, you can submit your eAPR straightaway.

sollybabe

Jan 10, 2017
Hello every one. I'm a Nigerian and i've lived there since birth. About 9 months i got a job transfer from Nigeria to Kenya and have been living there ever since. I got an ITA recently and police certificate from Nigeria 3 days ago. The certificate will expire in April, 2017 but I have to make an emergency business trip to Nigeria in 4 days time for about a week. Do i need another Police certificate from Nigeria when i gets back to Kenya from business trip/visit?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi sollybabe
I think that the date of the countries where you are nit resudent anymore have more duration.. anyhow if it s not complicated and doesn t take much time ask for an other one just in case :)

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi everyone,

I'm new fish in the pond.

My time line is as follows:

EE profile: 23 Jan 16
EOI from OINP: 23 Mar 16
Submission of Nomination application : 4 May 16
Request for replacement draft: 14 Oct
Submitted replacement draft: 19 Oct
Request for documents : 27 Jan 17
Submitted Documents : 27 Jan 17

Now my question is how much time it would take to get the Nomination after submitting the documents?

My NOC is 0211 if it helps..

TIA

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratikkumar said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new fish in the pond.

My time line is as follows:

EE profile: 23 Jan 16
EOI from OINP: 23 Mar 16
Submission of Nomination application : 4 May 16
Request for replacement draft: 14 Oct
Submitted replacement draft: 19 Oct
Request for documents : 27 Jan 17
Submitted Documents : 27 Jan 17

Now my question is how much time it would take to get the Nomination after submitting the documents?

My NOC is 0211 if it helps..

TIA
Just like some others that got ADR requests end of December or in January, you should be close to nomination. All one can advice is to check upon status of your file (inquiry email ever so often).
And good luck there.

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
Dear All,

Help me solve this confusion.

I applied to OINP with NOC 2171, but received nomination from OINP with NOC 0213. I have already received an ITA and am about to apply for eAPR.

Please advise shall I change it in eAPR with letter of explanation or what else could be done?

My sincere thanks to all of you

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
alidaas said:
Dear All,

Help me solve this confusion.

I applied to OINP with NOC 2171, but received nomination from OINP with NOC 0213. I have already received an ITA and am about to apply for eAPR.

Please advise shall I change it in eAPR with letter of explanation or what else could be done?

My sincere thanks to all of you
The answer to this question depends on what is your correct NOC. Submitting eAPR with any other NOC would be wrong and may result in straight rejection.