+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, my application was received by OINP on the 20th of January. However, I just realised I used the WRONG NOC on my EE profile and subsequently used the same NOC in my application to OINP.

PLEASE NOTE: I have worked in different roles with different NOCs, the NOC used in my current role is correct (duration 2y+), however, the one used in my past role is wrong (duration 4y+). What can I do to correct this with OINP?

SShould I wait for the AOR or I should do something about it now.

Please note that the past NOC counted towards my CRS score.

You kind response is needed ASAP.

Thanks guys

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeyeobt4CAD said:
Hi everyone, my application was received by OINP on the 20th of January. However, I just realised I used the WRONG NOC on my EE profile and subsequently used the same NOC in my application to OINP.

PLEASE NOTE: I have worked in different roles with different NOCs, the NOC used in my current role is correct (duration 2y+), however, the one used in my past role is wrong (duration 4y+). What can I do to correct this with OINP?

SShould I wait for the AOR or I should do something about it now.

Please note that the past NOC counted towards my CRS score.

You kind response is needed ASAP.

Thanks guys

If it's wrong than u have to correct it before getting aor, after aor it would be too late

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
tazonline21 said:
You only need the UMI number and u need to upload the eMedical Sheet provided by the doctor. IMM 1017B is provided when the hospital does not have an eMedical system :)

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone who has submitted to federal stage already please confirm what is the resolution of the upload documents in DPI, and the maximum file size? I heard max file size is 4MB but I'm not sure of the resolution. Haven't got ITA yet but want to prepare the documents as early as now.

Thank you!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveensrao said:
To all my friends out there (the context is more appropriate for India though), had a few queries. Please help me.
I was recently nominated under OOPNP and am expecting an ITA next week.

1. Regarding Police Clearance Certificate: I was living for rent in location 1 in Bangalore and recently after applying for OOPNP moved to location 2 in Bangalore. The provincial nomination certificate would be delivered to location 1.
Three questions on this.
a) I am planning to get PCC from PSK with location 2 (my current location) as the address. I have gas connection bill for it. Is it good to go for this / is it preferable to go for PCC with location 1? (Note: My parents still live in location 1)

For Getting PCC from PSK I think you would want to mention the address that's on your passport or else PSK will initiate police verification on any other address. PCC from PSK is valid for ENTIRE country so address doesn't matter as such

b) My wife does not have address proof for both locations. However, there is a marriage certificate and she has an ACT broadband connection in her name for location 2. Will there be any hurdles to get PCC with location 2?
What address she has on passport ?. PSK usually doesn't accept address proof from private companies. PSK may ask for current address proof as well as 1-2 year old address proof also. Open a bank a/c for her at any PSU bank and get her photo stamped & signed on the passbook from the bank. This will take less than 24 hours and she will have a government address proof.

c) Is address ever mentioned on the PCC?
As far as I know, they put a stamp in the passport with all details and I heard that is sufficient. Perhaps they issue a letter also. Not sure. But I know for sure that PCC from PSK is not limited to any address

2. Express entry proof of funds requirement has raised to $15,143. Should I update my profile to have a figure above that value (before getting ITA - sometime 26th, 27th this month) ?
What is the harm in doing that before your ITA ?. I think you should do it
3. My wife has worked for company A (on A's payroll) as a contractor under Huawei Tech for 16 months, and then for company B (on B's payroll) as a contractor again under Huawei Tech for 2 months (change in the consulting company alone) and then finally as a permanent employee of Huawei Tech (1 year and still going). Now, the company A no longer exists. Have the relieving letter. No job roles and responsibilities letter. Company B exists. Have relieving letter. But, they are not ready to give roles and responsibilities. However, both companies A and B have mentioned that my wife was contracting under Huawei along with the designation in the relieving letter. How best can this situation be handled? The manager in Huawei who she had during her tenure in A and B is ready to provide some supporting documentation stating her roles and responsibilities, but, they wont be on the company letterhead.
If you are the primary applicant then your spouse indian work experience doesn't give you any additional points. When you are filling post ITA application, mention her work experience in "Personal History section" and not in "Work History" section, that way system will not prompt you for uploading her experience letters and since you have mentioned her work experience in "Personal History section" so you are not hiding anything from CIC also. There are many threads on forum discussing this approach.

4. I had recently transferred some of my funds to Post Office for fixed deposit (around Rs 2,00,000). For my bank savings, I had got a letter from the bank which stated the CAD equivalent. However, the post office seems to be not able to provide the CAD equivalent. What can be done about this?
Are you trying to show proof of funds ?. If yes, then No CAD equivalent needs to be mentioned as currency fluctuates everyday. Only rupee balance amount is sufficient. Just ask Post office for account balance statement on their letter head with the date when this FD was opened, get it signed and stamped and submit it to CIC.

Hope this helps. All the Best.
Guys, I am counting on you. Any help (answers to any of these) would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
T365 said:
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone who has submitted to federal stage already please confirm what is the resolution of the upload documents in DPI, and the maximum file size? I heard max file size is 4MB but I'm not sure of the resolution. Haven't got ITA yet but want to prepare the documents as early as now.

Thank you!
It depends (on the No. of pages and the content, pic or just text) but 300dpi should be enough...anything more may breach the 4mB limit.

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Thanks very much DigitalDestiny

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
However, just had a follow up question -- I have already filled in an online application with my current address and have an appointment on 29th of this month.
The one in the passport is an address in Mysore.
Currently, I live in Bangalore. So, I am not sure if something can be done here. Do you know if I can change my application to reflect my Mysore address (but, I don't stay there anymore)?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveensrao said:
However, just had a follow up question -- I have already filled in an online application with my current address and have an appointment on 29th of this month.
The one in the passport is an address in Mysore.
Currently, I live in Bangalore. So, I am not sure if something can be done here. Do you know if I can change my application to reflect my Mysore address (but, I don't stay there anymore)?
I don't think PSK website will allow you to change info now. Make sure to carry address proofs for both your old and new address and as many as you can .They normally trust proofs issued by Government entities only, PSU bank passbooks (with stamped photos) are a safe bet.

Please do post back of your experience at PSK as it will help other candidates. All the Best.

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
I don't think PSK website will allow you to change info now. Make sure to carry address proofs for both your old and new address and as many as you can .They normally trust proofs issued by Government entities only, PSU bank passbooks (with stamped photos) are a safe bet.

Please do post back of your experience at PSK as it will help other candidates. All the Best.
Sure, let me see. Thanks DigitalDestiny.
Do you live in Bangalore? Any idea if we get a medical appointment quickly or if it takes lot of time?

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Anyone from Saudi....

Do we need to update Saudi resident ID in national identity document list? If yes, do we need to get it translated as it is in Arabic except name and ID number?

Is the passport bio page scan is enough?

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
Nilooofari said:
Hi dear friends
finally I've received the PPR email.Thanks god. just be patient and hopeful.
best wishes for all of you
my timeline:
submit and AOR: 6 November
Medical passed: 18 November
Bg started:6 January 2016
PPR: 11 January 2016
congratulations!! I applied on 14th Nov, I'm still waiting!

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
Uangel said:
Hi guys and girls, are there any new PPRs in this thread? :)

I thought they would proceed our applications faster, as we have already passed the province stage, but there are only 2 green lines in the spreadsheet...

Hello,
Can you please share a link of spreadsheet, so i can update my information.

Thanks!

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding uploading the medical document. In CIC, it says documents needed are medical examination confirmation, IME number in e-APR and a copy of information printout sheet. I only have a copy of information printout sheet in which the IME is Non EDE. What is medical examination confirmation? Should I just put Non EDE in e-APR? Thanks!