Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
T365 said:
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone of you experienced receiving an email saying "Your application has been updated..." but not getting a new message in myCIC?

I got the email around 1 PM EST/2 PM EDT today and it's been 3 hours but still no new message in myCIC....

This is weird and has left me in limbo :/

Any feedback/thoughts is highly appreciated!
Yes. This is very common. I receive so many of these "your application has been updated" emails that is not funny anymore! It is extremely irritating to go in and find no update whatsoever.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
NOC: 0911

Recreated profile with new GCKey and submitted on June 18th (yesterday).

My original profile was from January. Tried to withdraw the old application and use the same GCKey to submit a new app but it would not let me! So I created a new GCKey, new Job Bank etc.

Also, I ticked "All provinces and territories", not Ontario.

Waiting for nomination. Don't know how long it is going to take.

Any other 0911 candidates waiting??

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know, which occupations require license in Ontario?

7. If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial or
territorial body? (attach supporting certificate)
Yes
No
Not Applicable

What do I do with NOC 2133?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigel said:
Does anyone know, which occupations require license in Ontario?

7. If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial or
territorial body? (attach supporting certificate)
Yes
No
Not Applicable

What do I do with NOC 2133?
If it is regulated you'll find it here ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PROF_PROFS.html

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Well my profession (engineering) is regulated for sure, but the question is weather or not I need license to practice it since the website also says

The following professions are regulated in Ontario. To work in a regulated profession, you must be registered by the appropriate regulatory body. You may be able to work in a related field without a licence, but you should first check with the regulatory body to understand what restrictions exist. It is illegal to use the job title restricted to regulated professions without a licence or certificate from the appropriate regulatory body.

Also at http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER.html

Not all engineering graduates in Ontario are professional engineers. A professional engineer must satisfy the requirements set by PEO to earn a licence. However, you can work in engineering without a licence, if a professional engineer supervises and takes responsibility for your work.

Confusing! ???

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
According to the pdf guide, you can choose "all provinces and territories" and still get called for Ontario. You don't have to necessarily select Ontario in your EE profile. Isn't this true??

Any other 0911 applicants here like me??

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
I need it so badly, and I'm not getting it :(

monirul2014

Apr 5, 2015
rigel said:
Well my profession (engineering) is regulated for sure, but the question is weather or not I need license to practice it since the website also says

The following professions are regulated in Ontario. To work in a regulated profession, you must be registered by the appropriate regulatory body. You may be able to work in a related field without a licence, but you should first check with the regulatory body to understand what restrictions exist. It is illegal to use the job title restricted to regulated professions without a licence or certificate from the appropriate regulatory body.

Also at http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER.html

Not all engineering graduates in Ontario are professional engineers. A professional engineer must satisfy the requirements set by PEO to earn a licence. However, you can work in engineering without a licence, if a professional engineer supervises and takes responsibility for your work.

Confusing! ???

Don't loose money brother!!

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Guys,

I know you guys all want a PT, but the truth is that they can only give out 2700 PNPs.
So the reason why you do not have a PT is that they have already met their target and are not sending it out anymore. Plus with only 2700 PNPs, not everyone was going to get it. Luck of the draw really...

So stop over thinking this; stop scrutinizing each and every detail of your profiles and making them from scratch again and again. It is what it is. Its harsh and I feel for you, but thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
I think I am the most stupid person as I got a PT on 4th June, but 2 days back I updated my NOC in EE profile BUT forgot to change the corresponding experience details. Saved and signed the profile and whooaaaaa it instantly became Ineligible.... :( Can't evn change anything there..... AND THAT PROFILE WAS HAVING THE PT NOMINATION MESSAGE :(((

Mailed OO about this, created a new profile and sent them the new EE profile id.. But no use .... I guess they are done with sending nominations.....

Feel sorry and so unfortunate for myself.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranaEE2015 said:
I think I am the most stupid person as I got a PT on 4th June, but 2 days back I updated my NOC in EE profile BUT forgot to change the corresponding experience details. Saved and signed the profile and whooaaaaa it instantly became Ineligible.... :( Can't evn change anything there..... AND THAT PROFILE WAS HAVING THE PT NOMINATION MESSAGE :(((

Mailed OO about this, created a new profile and sent them the new EE profile id.. But no use .... I guess they are done with sending nominations.....

Feel sorry and so unfortunate for myself.
Sorry to hear about you misfortunes. Are you certain that your old EE profile cannot be re-activated at all? It seems such a terrible waste letting the PT go without trying everything you possibly can to salvage the situation. Have you tried raising a technical enquiry for that? Explain the situation so that CIC helps you re-activate the profile? See the link below for technical support...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=799&t=23

And +1 for being so brave and noble by posting this experience so that others are well informed.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
Asivad Anac said:
Sorry to hear about you misfortunes. Are you certain that your old EE profile cannot be re-activated at all? It seems such a terrible waste letting the PT go without trying everything you possibly can to salvage the situation. Have you tried raising a technical enquiry for that? Explain the situation so that CIC helps you re-activate the profile?

And +1 for being so brave and noble by posting this experience so that others are well informed.
I know. I already feel s**tty about it especially because I had the nomination and while I was still collecting my documents, I did something so silly.

And there's no way an EE profile that has been considered Ineligible (by means of not meeting any of the federal programs eligibility criteria), can be revived....

Will update the thread in case I receive any other PT nomination or any reply from OO.

nez18

Apr 1, 2015
Hi Folks,

Is there anyone who used an immigration lawyer/consultant to open EE profile initially, and then created another new EE profile in June without lawyer and got PT?

My current EE profile was created in March by my laywer, standing at 431. I have relatives in Ontario and have an M.A. degree from Ontario too. I am wondering whether I should create a new EE profile now on my own without deleting the old profile and wait to see what happens. Has anyone here done that? Your input would be highly appreciated.