OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Where did you send your authorization for release of info on ECA? I did not find any contact info on the website of CES.
Salut Blokik!

My advice would be to upload the form / send it to CES directly during your ECA application or after your ECA application so they can right away share later with OINP..

I had to send the form to : ces.fswp@utoronto.ca + add your CES file Number and OINP Number.
And I had cc'ed ExpressEntry@ontario.ca as well :)

You can find the form at the link below

From OINP April Version PDF Guidelines page 45

Comparative Education Service (CES):
You must authorize CES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.
If you have not yet applied for an ECA, you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nancy1987

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
Salut Blokik!

My advice would be to upload the form / send it to CES directly during your ECA application or after your ECA application so they can right away share later with OINP..

I had to send the form to : ces.fswp@utoronto.ca + add your CES file Number and OINP Number.
And I had cc'ed ExpressEntry@ontario.ca as well :)

You can find the form at the link below

From OINP April Version PDF Guidelines page 45

Comparative Education Service (CES):
You must authorize CES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP by filling out the following consent form: http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Release-Information-Designate-OR-Withdraw-Representation.pdf.
If you have not yet applied for an ECA, you should include the consent form as part of your ECA application package. If you have already submitted an application for an ECA, you should fill out the form and send it to the CES by email. Please include your CES file number in the email.

Hope it helps :)
Yes, thank you for the reply :) I have already the ECA report prepared, I just need to send them the authorisation.

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another tiny update : got yesterday via UPS delivered to our door step the actual nomination certificate from Ontario - whao !

Reactions: nancy1987 and tanit

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
Yesterday I received also positive decision from OINP, after having provided them additional documents and clarifications last week.

Because in their system my EE and job seeker profile appeared as "no longer available for nomination", they also asked me to provide IRCC letter for my EE profile and 4 digits job seeker validation code. The Job Seeker number that OINP indicated in the email was wrong, probably that was the reason why in the system my profile appeared as "no longer available for nomination".

When I visited Job Seeker bank site, I was surprised to discovere that my account was "inactive" and I had to activate it.

I also tried to understand what could be the reason why my current job seeker 4 digits code was not matching with the code numbers mentioned in the OINP's email. It could be because I had to open a new EE account and to do so, I deactivated the Job seeker account linked to the first EE profile. It might be that in the system they were still having my old Job seeker number. So last night, after replying to OINP with details they were requesting such as my EE letter and job seeker 4 digits code, I have also updated my Job Seeker profile settings with 4 digits code linked to my new EE profile ( I could not see what was the code number before, but to be on the safe side I indicated 4 digits linked to my active EE profile).

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who got nomination and submitted their eAPR, you can join the wats app group as we are a minority under PNP stream for Express Entry. The majority of us are OINP, with 2 NSNP, 1 BC and 1 NB in the group.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KZOkQIv6kOP4uhqAm7ulrK

By the way, I am OINP French stream, PR application March AOR. Actually, around 6 of us are OINP French stream in the group.

Medicals still not passed!

Reactions: nancy1987

nancy1987

Dec 3, 2016
Hi all,

I have received my Nomination yesterday. I received it in my EE profile, and not through Ontario portal.

I will keep you posted during the timeline in Express Entry :) and I do hope to see you all!

nancy1987

Dec 3, 2016
Fantastic !!!! I'm still checking my account twice a day ... Did you get an email informing you of the nomination or did you notice your change of status ?

Hi Charlotte,

You will receive it through your EE account. You will receive an email from Express entry and within 48 hours you will get 600 points plus!

Please check your email frequently and I hope you will soon get yours.

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fantastic !!!! I'm still checking my account twice a day ... Did you get an email informing you of the nomination or did you notice your change of status ?
Yes I did received it via email AND also via your EE profile - so dont worry :) it will come !!

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday I received also positive decision from OINP, after having provided them additional documents and clarifications last week.

Because in their system my EE and job seeker profile appeared as "no longer available for nomination", they also asked me to provide IRCC letter for my EE profile and 4 digits job seeker validation code. The Job Seeker number that OINP indicated in the email was wrong, probably that was the reason why in the system my profile appeared as "no longer available for nomination".

When I visited Job Seeker bank site, I was surprised to discovere that my account was "inactive" and I had to activate it.

I also tried to understand what could be the reason why my current job seeker 4 digits code was not matching with the code numbers mentioned in the OINP's email. It could be because I had to open a new EE account and to do so, I deactivated the Job seeker account linked to the first EE profile. It might be that in the system they were still having my old Job seeker number. So last night, after replying to OINP with details they were requesting such as my EE letter and job seeker 4 digits code, I have also updated my Job Seeker profile settings with 4 digits code linked to my new EE profile ( I could not see what was the code number before, but to be on the safe side I indicated 4 digits linked to my active EE profile).

Youjou!! COngrats RoyBa !!! i had exactly the same issue :) I dont understand why they always got the job seeker wrong...especially i double check my application to OINP, and my job seeker number was correct there - weird !?

I also got a reminder from Jobbank to login again - If i dont do it in the next5 days, they would put my profile as inactive... just fyi :)

Reactions: RoyBa

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who got nomination and submitted their eAPR, you can join the wats app group as we are a minority under PNP stream for Express Entry. The majority of us are OINP, with 2 NSNP, 1 BC and 1 NB in the group.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KZOkQIv6kOP4uhqAm7ulrK

By the way, I am OINP French stream, PR application March AOR. Actually, around 6 of us are OINP French stream in the group.

Medicals still not passed!
Salut Salut Elrud ! I believe I will soon submit my eAPR once I got the ITA (hopefully today ! ahah)
We already booked the medical for the whole family next week and got most of the police certificates.
Another Wait game starting

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
Youjou!! COngrats RoyBa !!! i had exactly the same issue :) I dont understand why they always got the job seeker wrong...especially i double check my application to OINP, and my job seeker number was correct there - weird !?

I also got a reminder from Jobbank to login again - If i dont do it in the next5 days, they would put my profile as inactive... just fyi :)
Thank you, Magicanmoh! You are right, this could be the reason why my account became inactive on JobBank.

Mauritius2017

May 17, 2017
Hello.

I am new to this forum.

I am from Mauritius. I received nomination for French Speaking Skilled worker on 10 May 2017.

but I have not yet received the nomination certificate by courier. is it compulsory to have the nomination certificate.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello.

I am new to this forum.

I am from Mauritius. I received nomination for French Speaking Skilled worker on 10 May 2017.

but I have not yet received the nomination certificate by courier. is it compulsory to have the nomination certificate.
It is not compulsory to have it. You can submit your eAPR and later submit it, if requested.