Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magicangmoh said:
another quick update - have received email from OINP asking me to complete and sign a Consent form to CES to disclose my ECA report.
I am a bit surprised as I remember during my CES ECA application that i had already selected " authorize disclosure " to province nomination program...
However I still do it to comply once again :)

I have also noted that OINP website (onekey) is under maintenance this weekend, so you cannot log in.
I saw a new message when trying to log in though :

ATTENTION
The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota.
Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page

I dont know if it is a message just during the maintenance or if it is indeed an update stating that they dont take any more Express Entry application..
Dont know - they dont display this update in the official update page : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Voila ! enjoy your weekend guys
Either it is a strange message for maintenance or they did not specify properly. Until now, we never had time when French stream was closed. So maybe that just concerns Human priorities stream. (no wonder since many people got NOI and they are just sitting on them waiting for score to go down).

As for your CES. It is requested for all ECA except ICAS, to order special direct delivery to Ontario (a direct copy to Ontario). That is what they were asking.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
magicangmoh said:
I dont know if it is a message just during the maintenance or if it is indeed an update stating that they dont take any more Express Entry application..
Dont know - they dont display this update in the official update page : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Voila ! enjoy your weekend guys
Maybe we will know more on Monday when the site reopens. Then we could see if the French stream candidates are also concerned.

JoyceP

Apr 2, 2017
Hi All, I have a question regarding TEF.
Will they deduct 1 point for each wrong answer ?
I see a difference in the point calculation stated in the book 'TEF 250 Activities' and the one on the centredelanguefrancaise website.
I guess the latter is correct. Just wanna make sure.
Thanks !

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceP said:
Hi All, I have a question regarding TEF.
Will they deduct 1 point for each wrong answer ?
I see a difference in the point calculation stated in the book 'TEF 250 Activities' and the one on the centredelanguefrancaise website.
I guess the latter is correct. Just wanna make sure.
Thanks !
Yes, that's the new rule as from last year. But I believe they put it only for administrative purpose.

In fact, each question has its own difficulty and level; and you will be graded based on that.

JoyceP

Apr 2, 2017
Elrud said:
Yes, that's the new rule as from last year. But I believe they put it only for administrative purpose.

In fact, each question has its own difficulty and level; and you will be graded based on that.
>> Hi Elrud, so they will deduct 1 point as per Caroc's reply ?

>> Hi Caroc, thanks for the reply. I guess the one on their website is not up-to-date ? :-\
I found the point calculation below in their TEF Manual they uploaded in Dec 2016.
Sorry, the forum wouldn't let me insert link to my post.
Barème :
bonne réponse + 1 point
pas de réponse
mauvaise réponse 0 point
réponse multiple
Réponses : pour chaque question, il y a le choix entre 2, 4 ou 5 réponses mais une seule
réponse est exacte.

I'm confused..

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceP said:
>> Hi Elrud, so they will deduct 1 point as per Caroc's reply ?

>> Hi Caroc, thanks for the reply. I guess the one on their website is not up-to-date ? :-\
I found the point calculation below in their TEF Manual they uploaded in Dec 2016.
Sorry, the forum wouldn't let me insert link to my post.
Barème :
bonne réponse + 1 point
pas de réponse
mauvaise réponse 0 point
réponse multiple
Réponses : pour chaque question, il y a le choix entre 2, 4 ou 5 réponses mais une seule
réponse est exacte.

I'm confused..
That's right if the up to date booklet says so.

Caroc

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
JoyceP said:
I hope so too . Thank you!
Give them a call to be on the safe side
Bon courage pour ton TEF Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I was also expecting TEF canada to deduct points for wrong answers but that's from a previous manual. Now it's computer based and just points for correct answers.

Ontario asked me to pay for another package with WES for a duplicate report to be sent to them. I did that on Saturday. I was a bit fed up because from the original price of 30$ for a duplicate report it went up to 79$ because I also had to have a report sent to myself in PFD form ! I didn't need it but no way around it.

I'm checking my status 3 times a day here ... ::)

Caroc

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Charlotte Frenchie said:
I was also expecting TEF canada to deduct points for wrong answers but that's from a previous manual. Now it's computer based and just points for correct answers.

Ontario asked me to pay for another package with WES for a duplicate report to be sent to them. I did that on Saturday. I was a bit fed up because from the original price of 30$ for a duplicate report it went up to 79$ because I also had to have a report sent to myself in PFD form ! I didn't need it but no way around it.

I'm checking my status 3 times a day here ... ::)
Go to their website and ask for a refund due to overpayment
Check this out

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W5mHAeIDsbHE3G6RJgJITc3Y_A9_j-Q3whauUtNSVJo/mobilebasic

Good luck

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning my dear friends, a little update from me: now application is status " Decision in Progress "
I realize that sharing updates also give hope and faith to all of us waiting, like I was few weeks ago. hope it helps
have a good week

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
magicangmoh said:
morning my dear friends, a little update from me: now application is status " Decision in Progress "
I realize that sharing updates also give hope and faith to all of us waiting, like I was few weeks ago. hope it helps
have a good week
Thanks for the update. My status also changed to "Assessment" - thank God. I received an email from OINP last Friday to request for my CV.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
magicangmoh said:
Great! You are now ahead of us all on this thread I think. Good luck!

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
magicangmoh said:
have a good week
nice , good luck
for my case : on Assessment since 22-03-2017 , guess self employed FSSW takes more time.

buikhanhchi said:
Thanks for the update. My status also changed to "Assessment" - thank God. I received an email from OINP last Friday to request for my CV.
is it a request for an updated CV or you forgot uploading yours

means POIC does not refuse submitted profiles with missing docs ?!?