Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
I did not understand your case... Is it that you applied to OINP without sending your ECA Report???
If that is the case, you will have to ask WES to send your report to OINP as soon as possible.
Normally once your certificates are validated by WES, they send an ECA Report to CIC, and not province...
Go to their portal, request them to send the report to OINP. There is a payment to make.

Once you made the payment and OINP can get the processing fee, they will start working on your file.

No idea on how many days it could take, but do it quickly and carefully...

Make sure you don't miss anything this time...

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Just want to share with you future OINP French Stream applicants what I have submitted for my application (Me as principal applicant and my wife as dependent):

1. Original Application Form for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
2. Two original photos (Name and signature at the back)
3. Bank draft
4. Current resume (CV)
5. Copy Employment Letters (Stating clearly your job title, duties, salary, benefit...) + Reference Letters, Pay Slip
6. Copy of ECA Report (WES) + Copy of Certificates, Transcript, Recommendation Letter from past Lecturers
7. Copy of Language Test Results (IELTS & TEF)
8. Letter of Intent
9. Copy of Civil documents (Birth Certificate & Marriage Certificate)
10. Copy of new and old expired passport
11. Copy of Spouse passport & birth certificate
12. Copy of Spouse ECA Report (WES)
13. Copy of Spouse Certificates
14. Copy of Spouse Language Test Results (IELTS & TEF)
15. Family Ties in Ontario (Copy of their Tax return, PR Card, Birth Certificate...)

Hope this will help...

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys my bro and i took the TEF canada however he didnt do very well on the listening section can he ask for a revision ? Hw got clb6. And is it posssible to pass the listening section again or he has to take the whole test again?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
Hello guys my bro and i took the TEF canada however he didnt do very well on the listening section can he ask for a revision ? Hw got clb6. And is it posssible to pass the listening section again or he has to take the whole test again?
Hardly. For listening, you have just a, b, c, choices that are then evaluated by computer. Would it be speaking or writing he would have chance.
Technicaly he can appeal, but with minimum success.
And BTW Ontario Human priorities will be reopening soon. So he just might qualify there with English.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Hardly. For listening, you have just a, b, c, choices that are then evaluated by computer. Would it be speaking or writing he would have chance.
Technicaly he can appeal, but with minimum success.
And BTW Ontario Human priorities will be reopening soon. So he just might qualify there with English.
i understand. but he got 230 on the listening which is really extrange considering that they dont penalize wrong answers anymore. that would mean that he didnt answer more than 20 quetions. i dont understand how that is possible. passed the other sections with clb7 and clb8.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
i understand. but he got 230 on the listening which is really extrange considering that they dont penalize wrong answers anymore. that would mean that he didnt answer more than 20 quetions. i dont understand how that is possible. passed the other sections with clb7 and clb8.
The only other explanation would be some kind of problem in the system. But since listening and reading are following each other on computer it is less likely. As said he can try, but with low probability of success.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
The only other explanation would be some kind of problem in the system. But since listening and reading are following each other on computer it is less likely. As said he can try, but with low probability of success.
yea, i really do not know how the score is calculated right now. i know correct answers are +1 point.
and it has 60 questions.
so 60 * 6 = 360. which is the total
everything is so confusing. so he is not really sure how many wrong answers he got cuz his score was 230 it doesnt make sense.
i guess waiting for the ontario pnp program will be best for him.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
yea, i really do not know how the score is calculated right now. i know correct answers are +1 point.
and it has 60 questions.
everything is so confusing. so he is not really sure how many wrong answers he got cuz his score was 230 it doesnt make sense.
I think, then some questions do have more points. Or maybe a bonus is whole dialogue from one question is cleared.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
and it has 60 questions.
I got the same experience, score very low in Listening although I thought I would have got CLB 9-10. But I've been able to score borderline CLB 7, where I thought I deserve more. I find it strange and not transparent how they score it.

I believe that it does not depend on the number of right questions, but on the level of each question, ranging from intermediate to master level. It depends, if you got many questions wrong but managed to get C1/C2 questions right, you might get a good CLB. The other scenario might be that if you get almost all questions right but got only some few advanced level questions wrong, your score might drop significantly below CLB 7.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:
I got the same experience, score very low in Listening although I thought I would have got CLB 9-10. But I've been able to score borderline CLB 7, where I thought I deserve more. I find it strange and not transparent how they score it.

I believe that it does not depend on the number of right questions, but on the level of each question, ranging from intermediate to master level. It depends, if you got many questions wrong but managed to get C1/C2 questions right, you might get a good CLB. The other scenario might be that if you get almost all questions right but got only some few advanced level questions wrong, your score might drop significantly below CLB 7.
I see, that would mean that questions from more difficult dialogues are worth more points. Because honestly some dialogues were pretty simple, while others were more tricky. Another thing (but it is just like by IELTS), you have to read possible answers as fast as possible and then you should fish for that answer (sometimes it can be disguised in different wordings).

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
I see, that would mean that questions from more difficult dialogues are worth more points. Because honestly some dialogues were pretty simple, while others were more tricky. Another thing (but it is just like by IELTS), you have to read possible answers as fast as possible and then you should fish for that answer (sometimes it can be disguised in different wordings).
Yes, right. I think that TEF is more difficult. As a Francophone, I scored less in TEF than IELTS. Even French speakers failed to meet the required CLB. The lady at alliance francaise for my first attempt told me that many people in my batch failed to meet the required CLB just by a few 2 points and had to retake the whole test. I find them only lenient in speaking. Should be grateful even if you get the minimum borderline CLB.

For my package, I think I will send it to OINP if I do not receive my ECA by time. I will write a letter specifying that I am claiming points for only Canadian qualifications and I will remove my foreign qualifications in the package. But I am scared to do that.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:
Yes, right. I think that TEF is more difficult. As a Francophone, I scored less in TEF than IELTS. Even French speakers failed to meet the required CLB. The lady at alliance francaise for my first attempt told me that many people in my batch failed to meet the required CLB just by a few 2 points and had to retake the whole test. I find them only lenient in speaking. Should be grateful even if you get the minimum borderline CLB.

For my package, I think I will send it to OINP if I do not receive my ECA by time. I will write a letter specifying that I am claiming points for only Canadian qualifications and I will remove my foreign qualifications in the package. But I am scared to do that.
No problem there. You can do it that way. I do not see any obstacle why it could not be accepted.

Btw Ontario has also released some statistics. They claim to have 98% success rate of their PNP nominees to get PR. Which is more than PNP average (which is 96%).

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thak you guys for all your answers. The whole situation is very strange and if that were the case that you get more points for advanced questions they should mention that on their website or something cuz the bareme says +1 no matter the level of the answer.

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hi folks,

our timeline:

nomination 05/01/2017
ITA: 12/01/2017
application submitted: 20/01/17
AOR: 20/01/2017
review of eligibility: review in process
message: review of submitted documents: no additional documents are required at this time: 09/02/17
review of medical results: passed: 17/02/2017

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Guys, sharing this timeline just for reference:

Jan 3rd 2017: OINP Package arrived
Jan 11th 2017: Direct ITA Received
Jan 11th 2017: Emailed OINP asking withdrawal (they never replied)
Feb 1st 2017: OINP AoR
Feb 9th 2017: OINP ADR (Paystubs, Duplicate ECA, and new TEF copy)
So at that point I decide since they already cashed my money and are moving fast, why not continue?
Feb 10th 2017: Sent the ADR (Acnowledged within 2 hours, also asked me if I planned to reject the ITA)
Feb 10th 2017: I rejected my ITA and informed them (one of the hardest things I've ever had to do!)
Feb 17th 2017: I got a call from them in the morning
Feb 17th 2017: Just received and accepted my nomination :)

So why I preferred to go with the PNP: it feels safer because my nomination certificate is still valid and can be reused if I make a mistake and end up getting my application cancelled. So a new ITA is guarantied. Also to be honest, I needed the reassurance :) lol

Good luck everyone!