Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooncef said:
Guys ! i still haven't gotten WES and i want to apply for the french stream ! what are my deadlines ?
Until now, French stream is most stable one and still opened. Get your WES, then start EE account, put your French as first language and English as second language. Choose either all provinces or Ontario and then just relax and wait for PT Notification from Ontario. Then you can access their own portal and create account there. Online application is new, so try to follow the new guide which is on their page. But the needed documents are more or less the same.

Good luck.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
mooncef said:
Guys ! i still haven't gotten WES and i want to apply for the french stream ! what are my deadlines ?
I believe it is 45 days from the day you receive your PT NoI. If you haven't received it yet, then as vensak says, you can relax and wait for your WES ECA since there is not much you can do without it in terms of getting the PT NOI and the French stream is still open.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Friends, I just received nomination. Thank you all, especially vensak for the immediate responses, and good luck to those who are still waiting!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Aal_ said:
Friends, I just received nomination. Thank you all, especially vensak for the immediate responses, and good luck to those who are still waiting!
Congratulation Aal_, yours was very much awaited. What a relief. I am very happy for you.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Damocles said:
Congratulation Aal_, yours was very much awaited. What a relief. I am very happy for you.
thank you Damocles, you were a big help in this endeavor!

sofiane5225

Nov 18, 2016
Hello Gents!!! I got my nomination just now, I would like to thanks everybody for their help and advices, specialy Vensak and Damocles, good luck for all who are still waiting.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat everybody. As you see Aal, you got your nomination.

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Congratulations Aal and good luck with the rest of the process!
An update for myself , I think I will be rejected soon . I have received a PFL , for scoring 66 out of 100 on the Fswp grid . I have replied arguing that I score 68 with Englis as first language and French as second (this is the reason I had to change languages after receiving pt) as well as pointing out that it is not stated anywhere that French need to be the 1st language in order to qualify for a nomination under the French stream . Anyways, I don't think I stand a chance , and obviously I have been wrong in assuming that the need for French as first language was merely a technical weakness of the system that selects candidates . Still, I feel misled and look back at all the time effort and money I put in this application!
Good luck to all you guys !

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Christina4 said:
An update for myself , I think I will be rejected soon . I have received a PFL , for scoring 66 out of 100 on the Fswp grid . I have replied arguing that I score 68 with Englis as first language and French as second (this is the reason I had to change languages after receiving pt) as well as pointing out that it is not stated anywhere that French need to be the 1st language in order to qualify for a nomination under the French stream . Anyways, I don't think I stand a chance , and obviously I have been wrong in assuming that the need for French as first language was merely a technical weakness of the system that selects candidates . Still, I feel misled and look back at all the time effort and money I put in this application!
Sorry to hear that!! You are right they should specify it explicitly if they are calculating fsw according to it as well!

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Christina,

My heart really goes out to you. I sincerely hope that your argument stands a chance. Whether English or French is your 1st language, the fact remains that you have demonstrated aptitude in both languages.

I personally believe that you should fight for it, and prepare yourself to fight the rejection, should it happen. Just think back to the reason you started this immigration process. After all, you have nothing to lose.

Good luck!

Christina4 said:

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Christina4 said:
So sorry to hear that Christina4 . I wish you good luck with your PFL.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
guys, Was trying to update the list that I put on yesterday and got an error message . Now it tells me " sorry you cannot repeat a Karma action without waiting 168 hours". What does that mean? Notice that the post with the updated list from yesterday has disappeared!. should I recreate it again?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
Good luck there. I hope you will manage it. Other possibility is to redo French in order to reclaim the missing point.

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Thank you all for your kind words and your support , I really appreciate it , and I wish the best of luck to all of you .

@Maleeksha , you are right , I am going to fight it . Not that I really have any hopes , but after all the effort I put in studying again French in order to take the exam , after three months of waiting for a pt , that would not come because French was second language , and all the money that I have spent , I think I have the right to tell them, that this is wrong.
Undoubtedly , it is their criteria and their choice , but once you set them forth for people to make plans accordingly , it is at the least unrespectful not to be entirely transparent from the beginning . I have been giving this a lot of thought lately and I don't understand why they do not state right from the beginning that you will be assessed with French as first official language (plus speaking better English does not contradict being a French speaker as well) .

A good day to all !