+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
vensak said:
I do not think so. They never stated that the French stream would be closed. All they stated is that they used up 2016 quota and now they started to allocate 2017 quota. They have internaly quotas for each stream so you should not be worried.
I'm quite nervous. I got 402 points with French as first language (I would have 412 if I choose English as first language). I've been waiting impatiently since last week as I see a lot of people receive the letter of interest within 2-3 days or even 24 hours.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buikhanhchi said:
I'm quite nervous. I got 402 points with French as first language (I would have 412 if I choose English as first language). I've been waiting impatiently since last week as I see a lot of people receive the letter of interest within 2-3 days or even 24 hours.
Just short double check:
1. you put French as your first language (you have confirmed that) and every skill is at CBL 7 or higher
2. You put English as your second language (I assume you did) and every skill is at CBL 6 or higher
3. You have at least bachelor degree (3 years of post secondary studies)
4. You have 1 year of work experience in last 5 years in NOC type 0, A or B
5. You have identified Ontario as a province where you want to immigrate / or you have identified all provinces and territories.
6. Your EE is fully active and connected with your jobbank account
If you did all that but you still have not received Ontario PT NOI within 2 weeks (longest PT we had on forum was 10 days), you can still try to recreate your EE account (there is certain possibility for technical errors).
Worse case scenario would be, that Ontario has silently closed this stream (they did such thing in the past with main Human priorities stream and they only annouced it later on). But this is rather unprobable. French stream is really small one and with much lower demand.

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
vensak said:
Just short double check:
1. you put French as your first language (you have confirmed that) and every skill is at CBL 7 or higher
2. You put English as your second language (I assume you did) and every skill is at CBL 6 or higher
3. You have at least bachelor degree (3 years of post secondary studies)
4. You have 1 year of work experience in last 5 years in NOC type 0, A or B
5. You have identified Ontario as a province where you want to immigrate / or you have identified all provinces and territories.
6. Your EE is fully active and connected with your jobbank account
If you did all that but you still have not received Ontario PT NOI within 2 weeks (longest PT we had on forum was 10 days), you can still try to recreate your EE account (there is certain possibility for technical errors).
Worse case scenario would be, that Ontario has silently closed this stream (they did such thing in the past with main Human priorities stream and they only annouced it later on). But this is rather unprobable. French stream is really small one and with much lower demand.
How do I know if my EE is fully active? And I just wonder if anyone receives letter of interest from Ontario this month?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buikhanhchi said:
How do I know if my EE is fully active? And I just wonder if anyone receives letter of interest from Ontario this month?
Your EE should be listed as active. At least one type of EE (CEC or FSW) should be listed as MET) and your jobbank should not be PENDING anymore. And you have also something like NO INVITATION this time.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
vensak i have received email confirming receipt of documents:

"Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided by you in 2 emails have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment."

I have sent a correction of the translation this morning as i have discussed before. There is no mention of the third email. What do you think? Should i reply and point out that there is a third email?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
vensak i have received email confirming receipt of documents:

"Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided by you in 2 emails have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment."

I have sent a correction of the translation this morning as i have discussed before. There is no mention of the third email. What do you think? Should i reply and point out that there is a third email?
Take this as a positive sign. You have provided them with all needed explanation. So those mails that you have sent are your proof. If anything will go wrong because of those translation errors you can show those mails. Plus that answer is not a generic one. So stay positive.

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
vensak said:
Your EE should be listed as active. At least one type of EE (CEC or FSW) should be listed as MET) and your jobbank should not be PENDING anymore. And you have also something like NO INVITATION this time.
All factors are in order. Now just hope for the best. I'll wait for 1 week, if I still don't receive any news, I'll recreate my profile as you suggested. If I recreate, I still can use the old username or I also have to create a new one? Thank you for your kind advice.

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

My AOR was on Oct 26th and since then I have not received any email from OINP . I know it is not 3 months yet , but I am getting nervous , since almost everyone on the list has received either nomination or ADR.
Do you think it is a good idea to email or call them ? Is it possible now that the 2016 quota has been filled , that they have really slowed down ...

I would appreciate all advice .

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buikhanhchi said:
All factors are in order. Now just hope for the best. I'll wait for 1 week, if I still don't receive any news, I'll recreate my profile as you suggested. If I recreate, I still can use the old username or I also have to create a new one? Thank you for your kind advice.
You can use the same account. then just disable / delete the old EE profile and make a new one.

Christina4
Try to contact Ontario and request the update (by mail - you can use your AOR mail and reply to it).

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
abasoufiane said:
Hi!

I wuld love some insights from you guys about my profie: My score is 408, have two master degrees one in accounting and one in information system, i have a wife and kid, for both languages:

French CLB (TEF) : 11 10 9 7 (i put it as first language)
IELTS CLB: 11 10 9 8

As you can see i failed to get a 9 everwhere in any of the languages so Ontario invitation it is. What do you think the probability i will receive a notification from ontario in less than a month ? Is it A MUST to have relatives or prior experience/education in Ontario to get a notification (i have none) ? any advice ?

Thank you
Your profile is almost like mine. Did you create account in EE? I created last week, and has been waiting impatiently for the letter for interest from Ontario.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unless they have closed French stream you should both receive your PT NOI.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
vensak said:
You can use the same account. then just disable / delete the old EE profile and make a new one.
hi Vensak , in my CIC account I have all my EE applications listed the older ones are : Profile Withdrawn ,
you said delete , there 's no way to delete them , is that normal ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes profile withdrawn is ok

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
buikhanhchi said:
Your profile is almost like mine. Did you create account in EE? I created last week, and has been waiting impatiently for the letter for interest from Ontario.
Glad there is someone with me in the same boat, what did you mean by creating account in EE ? of course, is there any other way ? My profile was officialy online on the 13/01/2017, so there is still time for me to worry but i can't help it i'm anxious, however if you get a notification from ontario please let us know here, i will do the same as soon as i get one.

Also one thing that worries me, are the NOC s important for getting the NOI ? i put two: they were accountant + eductaor.