+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I also fit the requirement for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream but have not received a PT from Ontario yet.
I'm anxious because my EE profile show that
Federal Skilled Worker : Met
Provincial Nominee Program : Not Met

Why don't I met the Provincial Nominee Program? I thought that's because I get No nomination at this time.
Can anybody who received the Nomination tell me whether at the beginning, your profile showed "Met" or "Not met" Provincial Nominee Program?

Many thanks and kind regards

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
betty44 said:
hello guys
is the Lexique et Structure part of the Compréhension Écrite? cic only requires 4 skills and the test has 5
anyone?
merci d'avance
No its not. Tef has 5 modules but tef canada has only 4. The lexique structure is not part of it.

Aishach

Jun 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2016
Doc's Request.
23-12-2016
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
nthuynh said:
Hello everyone,
I also fit the requirement for the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream but have not received a PT from Ontario yet.
I'm anxious because my EE profile show that
Federal Skilled Worker : Met
Provincial Nominee Program : Not Met

Why don't I met the Provincial Nominee Program? I thought that's because I get No nomination at this time.
Can anybody who received the Nomination tell me whether at the beginning, your profile showed "Met" or "Not met" Provincial Nominee Program?

Many thanks and kind regards
HI,
PT letter might take few days don't worry.
the status of PNP will change to met one you will get nominated.

Goodluck :)

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aishach said:
HI,
PT letter might take few days don't worry.
the status of PNP will change to met one you will get nominated.
I think it's not just when you get nominated but when you accept the nomination and get 600 points.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
hello guys
is the Lexique et Structure part of the Compréhension Écrite? cic only requires 4 skills and the test has 5
anyone?
merci d'avance
Aal_ said:
No its not. Tef has 5 modules but tef canada has only 4. The lexique structure is not part of it.
Hi,
As you have mentioned here about tef and tef canada both..
For OOPNP French-speaking skilled worker stream, which test version is to be taken?

TEF or TEF Canada?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
munjal said:
Hi,
As you have mentioned here about tef and tef canada both..
For OOPNP French-speaking skilled worker stream, which test version is to be taken?

TEF or TEF Canada?
I believe tef canada. I never saw in any immigration program for Canada a mention of other than the 4 sections. Well I have no interest letter but I know for sure in express entry you cannot put in any score for Lexique et Structure.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I confirm it is TEF Canada. I got my PT on 15th Aug, 5 days after creating my express entry profile.

Aal_ said:
I believe tef canada. I never saw in any immigration program for Canada a mention of other than the 4 sections. Well I have no interest letter but I know for sure in express entry you cannot put in any score for Lexique et Structure.

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all !

As mentioned in this thread I understand TEF Canada is sufficient for the Ontario French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream but will CIC accept my application with the TEF results rather than with the TEF Canada? Living in New Zealand there's just no TEF Canada available, not even in Australia, only TEF there.

Cheers!

BlackJeans

Apr 11, 2016
I wonder lets say U get PNP and then ur profile got rejected, does it mean ur PNP nomination get burned along with the $$

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I really don't know if the TEF (rather than TEF Canada) would be acceptable to CIC. I've tried googling around as well, but nothing.

Maybe you can try approaching one of these immigration lawyers to confirm.
Otherwise, I suppose you can omit the results of the 'Lexique et Structure' part when you supply your TEF results. Anyway, you do not have any slot to provide results for Lexique et structure.

I'll keep you posted if I find anything else.

blackbear88 said:
Hi all !

As mentioned in this thread I understand TEF Canada is sufficient for the Ontario French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream but will CIC accept my application with the TEF results rather than with the TEF Canada? Living in New Zealand there's just no TEF Canada available, not even in Australia, only TEF there.

Cheers!

sofrofro

Jul 31, 2016
France
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
blackbear88 said:
Hi all !

Cheers!
TEF is fine - that's what I've done. I wasn't able to do the TEF Canada test either. Ask the organisation responsible for putting together those test they will be able to give you a definite answer.

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody;
We know that Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream is now closed but it's not the case for French stream
Actually I would like to apply for the French stream. I have not received PT notification yet.
Anyone here, who has already got PT, please confirm if you listed strictly French as your first language in your profile?
Should I cancel my EE profile and resubmit a new one by choosing French as my first language? (Knowing that it may decrease some points in my CSR)
Thank you very much