+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP - Documents for submission

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I was just filling up the Nominee Application form, downloaded from the Ontario immigration website (http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0179E~2/$File/0179E.pdf)

Upon completion, there is an Application checklist guide, wherein they have provided the details of photocopies of documents to be submitted along with the Nominee Application form.

Do we also need photocopies of WES ECA report, IELTS test results and most importantly a statement of proof of funds for PNP? If someone has submitted the form along with the documents please revert.

Thnx in advance for help.

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
niravk said:
Hi

I was just filling up the Nominee Application form, downloaded from the Ontario immigration website (http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0179E~2/$File/0179E.pdf)

Upon completion, there is an Application checklist guide, wherein they have provided the details of photocopies of documents to be submitted along with the Nominee Application form.

Do we also need photocopies of WES ECA report, IELTS test results and most importantly a statement of proof of funds for PNP? If someone has submitted the form along with the documents please revert.

Thnx in advance for help.

Hi
Its mentioned in checklist that photocopies of IELTS, eca , wes etc shud be submitted with application package.. I havnt submitted yet but these all have to be submitted.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Hi, you have to submit original ECA report, IELTS too....
Thnx ntwkengg

Can you please provide me the link. I can't trace it.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Language Requirements

Please provide original language test results from either IELTS (General Training Test only), CELPIP (General Test only), or TEF to demonstrate official language proficiency equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above for each language competency in either English or French. These tests need to be taken within 24 months of application submission to ensure the results are valid at the time of permanent residence processing.

You must submit the original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report.

The ECA report must be issued on or after the date Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) designated the organization.
The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence AND
The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian degree.

on below link:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html#display

AlexV

Jun 8, 2015
Section 3: Supporting Documents

You must send only copies of supporting documents unless otherwise stated.
Do not submit original civil documents
(i.e., birth certificate or passport) as the
application documents will not be returned. You are strongly encouraged to create a
copy of your complete application package prior to submission.

Section 3.3: Language Requirements

Please provide copies of language test results from either IELTS (General Training
Test only), CELPIP (General Test only), or TEF.

Check List:

III Provide a copy of the ECA report from the designated organization and proof of your completed foreign educational credential(s).

IV Copy of language proficiency test results from the following designated testing agencies obtained within the past 24 months

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please assist me , I am currently residing out of Canada and my ECA is for a Canadian equivalent bachelor's degree 3 years. I also have done a 2 Yr Certificate program in Ontario...

1) I have ECA from WES- shall I also submit a photocopy of my foreign degree? Checklist indicates to provide a certified true copy of degree- What does Certified True Copy mean??

2) I also have a 2 Yr program Transcript from Ontario, shall I just submit a photo copy of my Canadian diploma transcript? or I have to submit that transcript in a sealed envelope given by my college??

Please help...provide me clarity on this...

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
I have a question related to POF.

I have the sufficient funds, but they weren't in the account for 6 months.
If they want 6 months of bank statements, what supporting documents should I provide?

Last year, for FSW, I had applied with a simple letter from the bank ie. Bank certificate that mentioned I had sufficient funds.

Though my funds are not borrowed, they were not "liquid" for the past six months.

Any help is appreciated in advance :)

Regards

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Sorry to bother everyone again,
but here's what the application guide says:

Bank account outside of Canada
If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six
months of original up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial
institution. The bank statements must:
• Demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO; AND
• Include the following details:
◘Your name;
◘Account number;
◘Transit and institution number;
◘Account balance; and
◘Currency.

It does NOT mention anywhere that the funds should be there for 6 months.
I guess they just want to make sure that the account is up and running, and legal.

Is my assumption valid?

Regards

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ashutosh- Yes a bank letter would be fine it should state the balance which is ready to be converted into CAD currency upon settlement in Ontario and is trnsferable.

Questions- for my previous post can you please help me? What educational document proof are you attaching?

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please assist me , I am currently residing out of Canada and my ECA is for a Canadian equivalent bachelor's degree 3 years. I also have done a 2 Yr Certificate program in Ontario...

1) I have ECA from WES- shall I also submit a photocopy of my foreign degree? Checklist indicates to provide a certified true copy of degree- What does Certified True Copy mean??

2) I also have a 2 Yr program Transcript from Ontario, shall I just submit a photo copy of my Canadian diploma transcript? or I have to submit that transcript in a sealed envelope given by my college?? ..

Please Helpp..

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
ashutoshmanohar said:
I have a question related to POF.

I have the sufficient funds, but they weren't in the account for 6 months.
If they want 6 months of bank statements, what supporting documents should I provide?

Last year, for FSW, I had applied with a simple letter from the bank ie. Bank certificate that mentioned I had sufficient funds.

Though my funds are not borrowed, they were not "liquid" for the past six months.

Any help is appreciated in advance :)

Regards
A note: You should ensure that you have sufficient funds during the entire application period. After the application is done you can do whatever you want with the money. Ontario may occasionally send mail to you requesting new information (e.g., funds).

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
FMCAD said:

2) I also have a 2 Yr program Transcript from Ontario, shall I just submit a photo copy of my Canadian diploma transcript? or I have to submit that transcript in a sealed envelope given by my college?? ..

Please Helpp..
Thanks FMCAD and specialmary.

@ FMCAD

I have
1. a Bachelor's from India (ECA done though WES, Canadian equivalence to 4 year degree)
2. a post secondary 1 year diploma from a PCTIA registered private institute in Vancouver (No ECA required.)

I will be submitting my ECA report for the Bachelor's Degree, and a notarized copy for the final transcript of the Diploma.
I think you don't need to submit the Canadian Certificate in a sealed envelope. Just make sure it's notarized.

However, I will update here if I come across some new, helpful information.

Hope this helps.

Regards

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true just notarized copy and sealed transcript for CANADIAN DIPLOMA....