+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
It doesn't give the option to download it, when I click on the link, it immediately opens in a new browser. What should i do?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rcharmed said:
It doesn't give the option to download it, when I click on the link, it immediately opens in a new browser. What should i do?
Right-click on the link and select "save file as" or the similar choice.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Yes, they will ask for a new job seek validation code. I created a new job profile with another e-mail address, which will give me another job seeker validation code.

hemishpatel said:
Hello,
If I withdraw my profile and than I again recreate it than do they ask for job seeker validation code?
If yes, Thn where shall I find that code. I tried to search in my job bank acct but couldn't find it.
Please help me out

Thanks

rahuld87

Nov 5, 2015
Hi Friends. Its great to see all your posts and the helpful replies which is indeed appreciable.

I have received a PT Notification from Ontario today and was going through the Nominee Application Form. I had some queries and would really appreciate if somebody could clear it for me asap.

1. In Section D1, Current Occupation- What do we write? ( I have written 0601- Corporate Sales Manager) which is my current NOC Code that I fall Under.

2. Under Section D3, What should we write under Dates section under NOC Code when I was umemployed for a certain time period?

3. I had a break for few month after my Bachelors for preparation for the MBA Exams. Do we need to mention that time period also?

4. In some sections, we cannot write N/A electronically. Can we take a separate print out of that page and fill it with Pen?

5. In the Section for Document Checklist, they have asked for Certified True Copies of Degrees and certificates. My bachelors is from India and Masters from UK. I have an ECA report which is equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Do I need to provide certified true copies of my Educational certificates again. Can it be notarized by lawyers or designated Notary People stating that they are True Copies.?

6. Do we need to write a Statement of Intent as to why do we want to reside in Ontario because I have no ties to Canada in any case.?

7. For Settlement of Funds, Can I show the account statement of Private Provident Fund (PPF) account along with my Savings bank account as Proof?

I would really appreciate if somebody can reply to my Queries soon. I would appreciate your replies just under my queries so that It is easy to understand.

Thank you all in Advance !!

rahuld87

Nov 5, 2015
Hi Friends. Its great to see all your posts and the helpful replies which is indeed appreciable.

I have received a PT Notification from Ontario today and was going through the Nominee Application Form. I had some queries and would really appreciate if somebody could clear it for me asap.

1. In Section D1, Current Occupation- What do we write? ( I have written 0601- Corporate Sales Manager) which is my current NOC Code that I fall Under.

2. Under Section D3, What should we write under Dates section under NOC Code when I was umemployed for a certain time period?

3. I had a break for few month after my Bachelors for preparation for the MBA Exams. Do we need to mention that time period also?

4. In some sections, we cannot write N/A electronically. Can we take a separate print out of that page and fill it with Pen?

5. In the Section for Document Checklist, they have asked for Certified True Copies of Degrees and certificates. My bachelors is from India and Masters from UK. I have an ECA report which is equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Do I need to provide certified true copies of my Educational certificates again. Can it be notarized by lawyers or designated Notary People stating that they are True Copies.?

6. Do we need to write a Statement of Intent as to why do we want to reside in Ontario because I have no ties to Canada in any case.?

7. For Settlement of Funds, Can I show the account statement of Private Provident Fund (PPF) account along with my Savings bank account as Proof?

I would really appreciate if somebody can reply to my Queries soon. I would appreciate your replies just under my queries so that It is easy to understand.

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

While filing OINP Application form, Section D(3) Personal and Work History. What should be the To-date for my current job. Please note that I am working in India and hence work permit validity etc. doesn't apply for me. In my case, what should be the To-date?

Thanks,
Mrinal

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrinal3757 said:
Hi,

While filing OINP Application form, Section D(3) Personal and Work History. What should be the To-date for my current job. Please note that I am working in India and hence work permit validity etc. doesn't apply for me. In my case, what should be the To-date?

Thanks,
Mrinal
Keep the date as current date (date when you are signing the form) and explain the scenario clearly in your cover letter

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahuld87 said:

You have got it right
Leave it blank
Yes, mention it as unemployed
Complete the form, print it and write N/A with a pen
Juct of copy of ECA and degrees are fine
Not required
Yes, explain your intent to reside in Ontario
People have different opinion on this, but have read some members doing so and getting through.

Please see my response above in blue font

Vijay9290

Oct 19, 2015
Kindly guide me about

What is oo-PNP?
How it differs from PR?
What benefits will i loose if i choose PNP against PR?
How benefits will i get in OO-PNP?
??? ??? ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vijay9290 said:
Kindly guide me about

What is oo-PNP?
How it differs from PR?
What benefits will i loose if i choose PNP against PR?
How benefits will i get in OO-PNP?
??? ??? ???
Well. No disrespect but from what you have posted, I suggest that you do more research and understand how the system works.

First you need to understand what a PNP is. Next, you should research on what a PR actually is. Thirdly, you must understand how Ontario selects applicants from the EE pool. I kindly suggest that you google these things and then ask questions in the forum.

Thanks.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Hi Experts,

I have started filling up the form. I am some queries on Section A.

Section A:

1. I don’t have middle name, should I put N/A?

1a. I don’t have other names used anywhere, should I put N/A in all 3 fields?

3. I don’t reside in Canada currently, however I was there for more than 28 months and returned this January. My work permit expired in May 2015. Should I select “Other” and provide N/A in that field? And what about UCI, should I put N/A and leaving expiration date as blank because expiration date doesn’t take N/A?

However, it’s not allowing me to move further without expiration date. If I uncheck “Other”, then it’s allowing me to move further. In this situation, should I give my old UCI number and expiration date of that or should I provide N/A in UCI field and leave blank expiration date?

6. Length of stay: I went there on work permit.
Reason of visit: work
Length of stay: 28 months
Year of visit: 2012

However, I had 4 trips to India during this time. Do I need to include everything by adding visits or only one line will suffice?

7. Other languages, should I write only “Hindi” or “English and Hindi”

A quick help will be much appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Hi Experts,

I have started filling up the form. I am some queries on Section A.

Section A:

1. I don’t have middle name, should I put N/A?

Yes

1a. I don’t have other names used anywhere, should I put N/A in all 3 fields?

Yes, you can

3. I don’t reside in Canada currently, however I was there for more than 28 months and returned this January. My work permit expired in May 2015. Should I select “Other” and provide N/A in that field? And what about UCI, should I put N/A and leaving expiration date as blank because expiration date doesn’t take N/A?

However, it’s not allowing me to move further without expiration date. If I uncheck “Other”, then it’s allowing me to move further. In this situation, should I give my old UCI number and expiration date of that or should I provide N/A in UCI field and leave blank expiration date?

In that case, you can leave that field blank for now, fill all the other fields, print the form and then write "N/A" there.

6. Length of stay: I went there on work permit.
Reason of visit: work
Length of stay: 28 months
Year of visit: 2012

However, I had 4 trips to India during this time. Do I need to include everything by adding visits or only one line will suffice?

I guess you have to write 28 months

7. Other languages, should I write only “Hindi” or “English and Hindi”

The latter

A quick help will be much appreciated.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Thanks Rajkamal.

Will it be ok writing N/A in some fields after printing the form as some fields doesn't take N/A Electronically?

I have few more queries:
Section D:

3. Personal and work history:

For most current employment, what will be the to date? However, it is allowing me to move further without to date, should I give today's date?

Do not leave gaps in time means what?
For example

Line 1: 01/27/2015 to 08/26/2015
Line 2: 31/12/2014 to 01/26/2015

Will it be considered as gap?

For periods of un employement, what will be the NOC? it's not allowing N/A in that field

8b. TEF

I don't have TEF result, but it's not taking N/A, what should I do here?

Section F:

2. List all of the ties:

I am thinking to write, "I was working in Ontario for 28 Months and well adopted the environment and work culture. I would like to live in Ontario permanently."

Will this suffice?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Thanks Rajkamal.

Will it be ok writing N/A in some fields after printing the form as some fields doesn't take N/A Electronically?

YES

I have few more queries:
Section D:

3. Personal and work history:

For most current employment, what will be the to date? However, it is allowing me to move further without to date, should I give today's date?

Write a future date, print the form, use a whitener and then write "Ongoing" in that field.

Do not leave gaps in time means what?
For example

Line 1: 01/27/2015 to 08/26/2015
Line 2: 31/12/2014 to 01/26/2015

Will it be considered as gap?

No. What you have posted above does not have a gap.

For periods of un employement, what will be the NOC? it's not allowing N/A in that field

I have repeated this several times. If you cannot enter N/A electronically, just leave that field blank and write N/A with pen after you print!!!!!

8b. TEF

I don't have TEF result, but it's not taking N/A, what should I do here?

Don't write anything and print the form. Then write N/A with pen.

Section F:

2. List all of the ties:

I am thinking to write, "I was working in Ontario for 28 Months and well adopted the environment and work culture. I would like to live in Ontario permanently."

Will this suffice?

Please don't make this a one-liner. You need to give them a detailed account of why you want to reside in Ontario and any ties you might have. You can submit your work documents and tax returns to prove your employment in Ontario. You have a strong case because you were already working in Ontario.