Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
hamoonExpressEntry said:
I am going to mail myself today, June 15, from Kitchener-Waterloo. Let's hope for the best.
Good luck !! I am also gonna send it this Thursday from Kitchener-Waterloo as well :)

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Tifanny best of luck to you too! :)

preeti.msingh109 I have a question my friend! I always thought that you have to have a status in Canada in order to apply for Opportunities Ontario Express Entry. This is wrong based on your case I guess. Can you elaborate a little? Thanks

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dropped off my application just now!!

The receptionist (?) said we will get acknowledgement through email in the next 2-3 weeks LOL

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesycheese said:
Received my PT on 9th June and have hand-delivered my completed application to their office in Toronto today (12th June)

It seems most people on this forum are abroad and therefore will have transit time for their application so I was wondering if anyone else had hand-delivered before today or had confirmation of a mailed delivery arrive at the ON PNP offices before today? No reason why....just wondered? :D

Although it would be useful to know when people start to receive acknowledgements so I can look out for mine (and vice-versa). It says in the documentation that you get a letter sent through but the lady on reception said they'll actually email out the acknowledgement.
definitely we are not first ,I submitted my application on June 5 (Drop box) ,stillw aiting for acknowledgement email.There was a chinese guy before me so I think he is first :D

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for that info Llaine..would please tell me whethr you filled the form with your recent visit to canada part? how you filled it if you cam as student and then strtd working.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swashbuckler said:
Thanks for that info Llaine..would please tell me whethr you filled the form with your recent visit to canada part? how you filled it if you cam as student and then strtd working.
Sent across my application to OOPNP from outside Canada. Hoping it would reach them by tomorrow.

Can some one please create an excel with timeline and other details so that all of us can update and know the relative time of response from OO.

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swashbuckler said:
I filled that part based on the visa stamps. For example, suppose I came back to Canada from China to attend my university graduation in May 2013 and then came to Toronto in June . Suppose I didn't leave the country so there are no any visa stamps. In this case, put BC as the entry province and 2013 as the entry year. And length of stay is 2 years :)

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oohk. Thanks for your reply. I didn't fill tht part actually becoz it says visit not about entry. I took it in that way. I think they may send my application back as incomplete.

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Guys quick question pls. Did you submit your original IELTS results?

Secondly how does the qouta of 2700 work. What happens when that is reached and an application is still in process.

Thank in advance for your thought on this!

Vageto

Sep 23, 2014
Hi all,

I have one question and I hope someone will help me.

My overall score is 420 and I am on Ontario since last 5 years. I recreated my profile on June 11th and today I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Now can someone guide me how am I supposed to proceed further ?

Another question is I did 3 years advance diploma from Seneca. One of the requirements is to have EITHER Bachelors/Masters or PhD. Do I qualify for OOPNP ?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MG84 said:
Guys quick question pls. Did you submit your original IELTS results?

Send in a copy of your TRF.

Secondly how does the qouta of 2700 work. What happens when that is reached and an application is still in process.

2700 quota is for nominations not invitations. So far, no one seems to have received a nomination - they have just started receiving applications from candidates who were invited and MCIIT has provied a commitment of processing 80% invitations within 90 days. The quota of 2700 is unlikely to be filled up before the next 3-4 months. In the event of 2700 quota getting filled up while an application is in process, they might decide to keep it in cold storage and process against next year's quota or decline it citing quota filled(more likely).

Thank in advance for your thought on this!

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi,

Can someone please help me with this question. Do we have to include any co-op work, work during school (teaching assistant) and any work that is not NOC 0, A or B (waitress for eg) ?

Thank you,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vageto said:
Hi all,

I have one question and I hope someone will help me.

My overall score is 420 and I am on Ontario since last 5 years. I recreated my profile on June 11th and today I received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Now can someone guide me how am I supposed to proceed further ?

Download and fill up the Nominee Application form http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

Another question is I did 3 years advance diploma from Seneca. One of the requirements is to have EITHER Bachelors/Masters or PhD. Do I qualify for OOPNP ?

Are you saying that you don't have a Bachelors qualification from within or outside Canada? In that case, you should call them up and confirm why you've been sent the invite because having at least a Bachelors degree is one of the qualifying criteria for OOPNP.

Thank you.

aa105942

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
wow!!! You guys are super fast.Did you guys include proof of funds? if yes, did you have at least 12000$ in your bank account for the last 6 months or you only included final balance showing that amount?