+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
I received NOI from Ontario today. My score is 443. Additionally, in April, I will loose out 5 age points and my score will come down to 438. I am thinking to wait till end-February (as NOI will expire in 45 days) and then take a decision whether to apply for PNP Ontario or not and save CAD 1500.

Reason being, there will be 3 more EE draws (within 45 days), assuming the score might drop down to 443 and I will receive ITA
Please suggest.

What should I do in this case? Any predictions / recommendations from senior experts?

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I received NOI from Ontario today. My score is 443. Additionally, in April, I will loose out 5 age points and my score will come down to 438. I am thinking to wait till end-February (as NOI will expire in 45 days) and then take a decision whether to apply for PNP Ontario or not and save CAD 1500.

Reason being, there will be 3 more EE draws (within 45 days), assuming the score might drop down to 443 and I will receive ITA
Please suggest.

What should I do in this case? Any predictions / recommendations from senior experts?
My current CRS is at 440, I have requested for a revaluation on my latest IELTS attempt. If the outcome is positive (will know in 4 weeks), I'll receive 0.5 more in my Writing and that will add 3 more points to my CRS. In that case, I wouldn't take up the Ontario NOI. Also, I'll have a better idea on the levels at which future CRS draws are going to be.

However, I plan to keep everything prepared so if nothing happens in my favor by 22nd February. I'll pay and submit the documents required for OINP.

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Can someone help me identify the stream under which I received NOI from OINP?

My assumption is that I was considered under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream as I'm not related to other streams mentioned on Ontario Immigration's website

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
Can someone help me identify the stream under which I received NOI from OINP?

My assumption is that I was considered under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream as I'm not related to other streams mentioned on Ontario Immigration's website
In one of the official document, it is mentioned that "Your NOI will not indicate the stream under which you qualify. It is your responsibility to review the criteria of each Express Entry stream to determine which one you are eligible to apply to."

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
My current CRS is at 440, I have requested for a revaluation on my latest IELTS attempt. If the outcome is positive (will know in 4 weeks), I'll receive 0.5 more in my Writing and that will add 3 more points to my CRS. In that case, I wouldn't take up the Ontario NOI. Also, I'll have a better idea on the levels at which future CRS draws are going to be.

However, I plan to keep everything prepared so if nothing happens in my favor by 22nd February. I'll pay and submit the documents required for OINP.
My IELTS writing got cleared in revaluation from 6 to 7 and score jumped from 390 to 443. Wish you luck!
Even i'll wait for a couple of more draws and then take a decision about OINP.

Reactions: v_t

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I received OINP Express Entry Notification of interest yesterday.Can someone please help me with my situation below ?

I created my express entry profile few months back to apply to FSW EE directly.However I am yet to receive an ITA from IRCC.

While creating my express entry profile I had mentioned my work experience that was long time back(between 2012-2014)

Now while checking the OINP EE stream ,I find that the eligibility criterion for work expereince is that it should be within the past 5 years.

Can I modify my express entry profile now to include the work exprerience within the last 5 years?Can I make changes in the express entry profile(work experience) after I have received the notification of interest from Ontario.?

My work experience within the last 5 years and the one I mentioned in the express entry profile(2012-2014) are in different NOCs and are of different durations.If I make changes in the work experience,my CRS will also change.

Please advise.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello Friends,

I received OINP Express Entry Notification of interest yesterday.Can someone please help me with my situation below ?

I created my express entry profile few months back to apply to FSW EE directly.However I am yet to receive an ITA from IRCC.

While creating my express entry profile I had mentioned my work experience that was long time back(between 2012-2014)

Now while checking the OINP EE stream ,I find that the eligibility criterion for work expereince is that it should be within the past 5 years.

Can I modify my express entry profile now to include the work exprerience within the last 5 years?Can I make changes in the express entry profile(work experience) after I have received the notification of interest from Ontario.?

My work experience within the last 5 years and the one I mentioned in the express entry profile(2012-2014) are in different NOCs and are of different durations.If I make changes in the work experience,my CRS will also change.

Please advise.
Hello Friends,

Please advise

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Is it okay to make changes to Work History on Express Entry profile after receiving NOI from OINP?

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
I received a NOI from Ontario today as well with 439 EE points.

No french language, so this is the HCP stream re-opening in 2019.

its a relief as i had lost all hope since i will loose a further 5 age points in February.

The extra CAD 1,500 is a small price to pay for the end result.

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hi there.

Congrats on the OINP.
How long did it take for this to get processed and approved once you submitted the application?
I’m currently in the process.

Thank you

Hardeymijuh

Jan 19, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,
I got the OINP Notification of Interest and currently CRS is 439. I have 2 Masters degree and have evaluated one with WES.
While filling the OINP form, i have to list all my post-secondary education. DO i need to evaluate my BSc and the other MSc or i just list them without evaluation?

Last edited:

Hardeymijuh

Jan 19, 2019
NOC Code......

Please suggest.

Hi,
I also got the OINP Notification of Interest and currently CRS is 439. I think I may consider the OINP route since am not sure of ITA soon