Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

May 2, 2019
Hi

AOR: 23 July 2021
Biometrics: 30 Dec 2021
Ready For Visa Email: 10 Feb 2022
Visa application went under process on 1 March 2022
COR: India

I understand during the peak of Covid IRCC was discouraging people from soft landing. I have gone through the options I have: someone can bring back my PR card/ PRTD/ and I also have a US B1/B2 visa so I can come back into Canada via the land border.

My questions are:

1. Is anyone in this forum considering soft landing in present times?
2. Is it risky to do a soft landing in present times? Will the immigration officer ask if my plans of residing in Canada are permanent or temporary when I land?
3. Has anyone had any experience with PRTD or entering via land border after doing soft landing? Does it pertain any risks.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Do we have to submit docs for work we are not claiming experience ??
Or points
Ideally No.

For my my spouse we were not claiming any points for work experience. So we moved those experience to personal-history section. We explained about this in letter of explanation as well. (1-2 lines only.)

But just to be on safe side, along with letter of explanation we attached whatever document we had with us like current offer (ongoing job) and past relieving letters, no specific format. (This is purely optional)

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
hello all
I recently received my Ontario noi
I have used only one year of my exp to claim points.
apart from this i have more than 5 years of experience
do i need to submit docs for all the 5 years such as reference letters joining letter and paystubs or just the work I am claiming for points
in my resume i have mentioned all the work exp i have do i need submit all the docs for companies i have worked and mentioned in resume.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
Ideally No.

For my my spouse we were not claiming any points for work experience. So we moved those experience to personal-history section. We explained about this in letter of explanation as well. (1-2 lines only.)

But just to be on safe side, along with letter of explanation we attached whatever document we had with us like current offer (ongoing job) and past relieving letters, no specific format. (This is purely optional)
hello all
I recently received my Ontario noi
I have used only one year of my exp to claim points.
apart from this i have more than 5 years of experience
do i need to submit docs for all the 5 years such as reference letters joining letter and paystubs or just the work I am claiming for points
in my resume i have mentioned all the work exp i have do i need submit all the docs for companies i have worked and mentioned in resume.

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
I saw post about proof of funds. My AOR is September 3,2021 and COR India. I showed my Proof or funds as downloaded bank online statement and screenshots. I haven't added the bank letter due to covid restrictions. But now banks are open can I get the bank letter and upload the document as webform. Did you also do that. I am quite worried if they will reject my application. Please help

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Anyone here with US visa refusal who has received their PPR? I'm worried about my file.
Hey... I don't think so.. It might take a bit of extra time for background verification I suspect.. But certainly it will not create an issue if you have already disclosed this on ur PR application statutory questions..

Also, did u happen to find your VO?

Reactions: gurpreets88