+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations guys!!

For my case, my AOR is august 10 but so far I have not received any GUs on my profile. I am not sure what it means. Although I called the IRCC number last week and they said my eligibility is passed in the month of november but not sure how much time still it will take :(
Do you remember the time when your call got connected. I have tried 10-15 time today and got the standard "We are experiencing high volume today" message.

lc1986

Jan 30, 2022
Ok, My last ghost update was on 9th or 10th, I think it was 3rd ghost update.

1st Update immediately after MEP 7th December
2nd Update 9th January
3rd Update 10th February

I hope I get something in the next two weeks.

Have you stayed in any country apart from your COR for more than 6 months? Just trying to figure out if my application is complex and if it would need more days.

Honestly, my excitement for canada is not at the same level, like it was 2 years back. and I am not sure why.
Yes, I have lived in the UK for a while.

Reactions: parminder2021

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
I managed to connect to an agent today. She said all the steps have passed and I should expect Ready for Visa mail very soon. I couldn't understand the name of the VO becuase of the agent's accent. Also her volume was really low.
Congrats! hope you get that email soon!....I have been trying to relentlessly connect with an agent but in vain...how did you manage to get connected?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Congrats! hope you get that email soon!....I have been trying to relentlessly connect with an agent but in vain...how did you manage to get connected?
I think it was totally random, I followed these steps to save time and called atleast 30 times between 9 30 PM - 10 PM IST and twice after 11 30 PM. My second call went through.

Hi. You can call +1 888-242-2100 from TextNow app and follow this:
DIAL IRCC Number
0:20 PRESS 1
Enter your UCI Number
0:30 PRESS 1
Wait for the voice to start and PRESS 3220 rapidly
You will hear the call being connected to an agent and wait time estimate.

If you hear that you are good to go! Good luck!

Reactions: gurpreets88

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I managed to connect to an agent today. She said all the steps have passed and I should expect Ready for Visa mail very soon. I couldn't understand the name of the VO becuase of the agent's accent. Also her volume was really low.
That sounds really good.. I'm still unable to connect to them..

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
@parminder2021 Lol, you serious ? !!
When did you get it ?

Congrats buddy !!
I got it on 9th Feb, I remember checking my inbox multiple times that day because I saw a ghost update. Not sure how I missed it. I was searching IRCC in inbox today to find an old email and found this unread "Ready for VISA" email. I can't beleive this happened to me. :|

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
I got it on 9th Feb, I remember checking my inbox multiple times that day because I saw a ghost update. Not sure how I missed it. I was searching IRCC in inbox today to find an old email and found this unread "Ready for VISA" email. I can't beleive this happened to me. :|
Wow 10 days back ha ! You already got it and you did not know... nice situation ha... but good that the suspense is over.
Dint you get a message in your cic gc profile ?

lc1986

Jan 30, 2022
No, it wasn't in SPAM, I missed it somehow. The express entry portal still says we are processing your application.
Yes, that's right. There was no message in IRCC for me either. I wasn't too surprised, because I read that somewhere in these forums that it does not get updated until they issue the COPR or something. Even I am in the process of submitting it.

Reactions: parminder2021