+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I did but haven't been able to connect to an IRCC agent.. It always says agents are busy and cannot connect the call.
I think you have to try back to back relentlessly for 12-16 times before you are finally put in the queue to get connected to an agent. Again waiting time once in the queue is approximately 40-50 minutes..

I was able to connect few times.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I think you have to try back to back relentlessly for 12-16 times before you are finally put in the queue to get connected to an agent. Again waiting time once in the queue is approximately 40-50 minutes..

I was able to connect few times.
I can try but I work night shifts so it’s kinda hard to take time out to try back to back :(

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Applied for GCMS again today as the one I applied earlier informed about 30 days extension before I could receive them..

applied earlier via getgcms.com
Applied today via applygcms.com

No updates on my profile whatsoever!

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey Guyz.... do u know your visa offices?

I came to know mine is Winnipeg through an IRCC agent and Winnipeg is amongst the slowest they say.... a lil worried whatsoever...
Please do post if you find any positive update /PPR from Winnipeg..

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Its a year today since when we received our Ontario nomination.

Would like to thank every member out here for being a part of the process helping eachother, guiding and sharing valuable information uptil these 93 pages. Special thanks to @astraldust for initiating this forum. Wishing that everyone reaches their destination soon.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
the last GU was on friday the 11th
Ok, My last ghost update was on 9th or 10th, I think it was 3rd ghost update.

1st Update immediately after MEP 7th December
2nd Update 9th January
3rd Update 10th February

I hope I get something in the next two weeks.

Have you stayed in any country apart from your COR for more than 6 months? Just trying to figure out if my application is complex and if it would need more days.

Honestly, my excitement for canada is not at the same level, like it was 2 years back. and I am not sure why.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Ok, My last ghost update was on 9th or 10th, I think it was 3rd ghost update.

1st Update immediately after MEP 7th December
2nd Update 9th January
3rd Update 10th February

I hope I get something in the next two weeks.

Have you stayed in any country apart from your COR for more than 6 months? Just trying to figure out if my application is complex and if it would need more days.

Honestly, my excitement for canada is not at the same level, like it was 2 years back. and I am not sure why.
I’m still waiting on my next ghost update. I think my US visa refusal might be causing the delay.

But I’ve seen people with the same US visa refusal get PPR sooner.

Here’s hoping we all get our PPRs in coming weeks..

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
Congratulations guys!!

For my case, my AOR is august 10 but so far I have not received any GUs on my profile. I am not sure what it means. Although I called the IRCC number last week and they said my eligibility is passed in the month of november but not sure how much time still it will take :(