+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
For all my jobs that i was claiming points, i submitted the Reference Letter from every employer;
and paystubs for last 3 months, increment/salary revision letter & offer letter of current employer (India);
for previous employers (USA)- a few paystubs not in any particular order... included W2s for one particular employer.... one employer did not want to mention salary so i added whatever paystubs i had and bank stmnts with salary deposits...

i did not submit to the Federal EE the exact copy of work ex docs that i had done for oinp... oinp was more stricter... you had to give them payslips of 1st month and last month for the employment period if im not wrong.... lol will be almost 1 yr in a month since oinp feb draw... :confused:

mainly i was concerned if i had uploaded them properly and bcoz we had the combine all of them into pdfs i was concerned about a digital signature for a ref letter which could only be seen when opened in Chrome/Edge but not in Adobe Acrobat.

Dont know how much my answer helped... pls let me know if there's anything else i can help with.

All the best !
Thanks for taking the time out and replying in detail. This was very helpful.

Any suggestions will be helpful? my salary slips don't have Provident Fund details. I will be providing the following for my primary NOC work ex.

1. Reference letter with all the details fulfilled as required and as specified.
2. Salary slips of 3 months- (Including start month and end month and one intermediate month)

I have no other docs for my work and my salary was paid in cash. It was low back in the year 2017 and out of taxable slab so never thought of filling tax for those years.
Please let me know if the above is enough docs to prove my work ex.

Thanks and regards

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018

Any suggestions will be helpful? my salary slips don't have Provident Fund details. I will be providing the following for my primary NOC work ex.

1. Reference letter with all the details fulfilled as required and as specified.
2. Salary slips of 3 months- (Including start month and end month and one intermediate month)

I have no other docs for my work and my salary was paid in cash. It was low back in the year 2017 and out of taxable slab so never thought of filling tax for those years.

Thanks and regards
are you submitting to OINP ?

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
Hi Everyone!.
AOR: Sep 03, 2021
BIL: Dec 17, 2021
COR - India

My concern is still medicals says awaiting result. Is it normal ? Because almost everyone in here gets BIL and Medicals on the same day

Can some tell me what should I do ? Or anyone who passed medicals after BIL ?

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hi All, glad to see everyone stepping onto the next phase. Even I received my MEP/BIL yesterday!

AOR: 14th Sept, 2021
MEP/BIL: 21st Dec, 2021
COR - India

Hoping to get a slot soon to complete the Biometrics.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018

Thanks and regards
Assuming you are not oinp (which requires proof of compensation), the requirement is to submit a Reference Letter with the required details from each employer.

Although salary slips are not a hard requirement, its good if you can provide them.
If the reference letter is, lets say missing salary info for some reason then you have to submit a proof of compensation in the form of paystubs/salary slips/ some vouchers/ salary verification letter from employer if paid in cash or some kind of receipt when you were paid in cash etc...bank deposit in bank statement.... may be a letter from a colleague etc ... Basically, the burden of furnishing the details requested for proving your work exp is on you ... they have to be convinced that you are proactively making the best efforts to provide the info to satisfy the requirements... you can also use LOE to explain things further ...

Regarding Provident Fund details missing ... not exactly sure...but i dont think that is a big concern ...

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Guys, just received an update -

AOR - Sep 5th, 2021
MEP/BIL - Dec 20th, 2021 (I thought this would happen in Jan/Feb... but good that it happened earlier...)

Biggest concern was if my docs were properly uploaded... agent hadn't done a good job... so i had to redo it... hopefully okay now.
Need to book for Biometrics... lets see if i find a date ...

All the best guys !
Got a date for 29th of Dec.

@parminder2021, @gurpreets88, @Rockyoak
======
Kindly carry the below documents in hardcopy on the day of your appointment:
  • Print out of this email & appointment letter -----> Just to confirm, the email is itself the Biometric Appointment Letter, right ?
  • Valid Original Passport
  • Biometric Instruction Letter
  • Signed copy of the consent form
======

Thanks guys

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Got a date for 29th of Dec.

@parminder2021, @gurpreets88, @Rockyoak
======
Kindly carry the below documents in hardcopy on the day of your appointment:
  • Print out of this email & appointment letter -----> Just to confirm, the email is itself the Biometric Appointment Letter, right ?
  • Valid Original Passport
  • Biometric Instruction Letter
  • Signed copy of the consent form
======

Thanks guys
I am not sure how this is done now, you applied for biometrics using webform right?

I booked my appointment using the old way on VFS Global's portal, and they sent an "Appointment Confirmation" email which had a pdf attachment. I took a print out of that PDF and "Biometrics Collection Letter" from express entry.

May be they don't send this email now because the process has changed.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
I am not sure how this is done now, you applied for biometrics using webform right?

I booked my appointment using the old way on VFS Global's portal, and they sent an "Appointment Confirmation" email which had a pdf attachment. I took a print out of that PDF and "Biometrics Collection Letter" from express entry.

May be they don't send this email now because the process has changed.
Yes i used the web form to book the appointment.

Seems like the process changed on 17th Dec. So basically i received an OTP, then uploaded my BIL letter and it automatically populated my details like Name etc. and then i had to hit "Save" and that was it.

I did not get a chance to pick a date or anything... i immediately got an SMS with an available date... and in a few min i received the Biometric Appointment Letter email with the same details. But there was no pdf attachment. It anyways says in the email: ****Please treat this email as your appointment confirmation letter.**** So i think the email should be good enough. But i wanted to confirm once with you all.

Thanks guys

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

Seems like the process changed on 17th Dec. So basically i received an OTP, then uploaded my BIL letter and it automatically populated my details like Name etc. and then i had to hit "Save" and that was it.

I did not get a chance to pick a date or anything... i immediately got an SMS with an available date... and in a few min i received the Biometric Appointment Letter email with the same details. But there was no pdf attachment. It anyways says in the email: ****Please treat this email as your appointment confirmation letter.**** So i think the email should be good enough. But i wanted to confirm once with you all.

Thanks guys
Some fraud "agents" were booking up all the slots and selling them people for up to 15k so that they can give biometrics early, there was an announcement regarding this from VFS. Maybe this is the reason biometric slots are not available for up to 2 months in India. Good to see VFS did something about this.

Reactions: techviz

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Anyone who submitted the application without Medical exam? Like how the IRCC website mentions not to take the Medicals at the time of submitting application if you are outside Canada, and rather submit a LOE.

I got my BIL and the biometrics are updated in my account. However no news on the medical... it still says "we will let you know when you need to take the medical exam".

Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: ahmadar12

ahmadar12

Nov 16, 2019
Anyone who submitted the application without Medical exam? Like how the IRCC website mentions not to take the Medicals at the time of submitting application if you are outside Canada, and rather submit a LOE.

I got my BIL and the biometrics are updated in my account. However no news on the medical... it still says "we will let you know when you need to take the medical exam".

Anyone in the same situation?
I am in the same situation, BIL since 15 Dec. I tried to estimate gap between Medical Request/ MEP and BIL by researching on Immitracker, but couldnt make sense. It seems like 80% people took medical prior to submission.

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
I believe the Medicals would come in at a later stage after all background checks, as the validity is 12 months.

Lets hope for the best!

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
I gave my BIL at chennai, India , VFS. Can someone tell me what are the next steps. Will the profile be automatically updated or should I do something manually from my side ? Please help

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018

Thanks guys
yeah, I am also did the same procedure.

Reactions: techviz