Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
I think that's needed when you are submitting your photo manually. Here we are uploading the image online which wouldn't need the address.. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)
Yeah that's what I meant, actually I missed "no" before need :)

• Haha
Reactions: parminder2021

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Upfront medical exam is an mandatory document anyways.
upfront is NOT mandatory now if you are outside Canada. LOE in this case is not justification, it is just FYI.

I agree with all your positivity points :) and support going for upfront. However, application won't get rejected as IRCC themselves are requesting to wait for their update before going for medical if you are outside Canada

Dilveerr

Mar 24, 2021
The fee for medical test charged by Sadhu vaswani medical centre in Delhi is around 2600₹ cheaper, if you have a tattoo , walked into this place and booked an appointment.. slots are available starting 3rd July, just that it’s really tough to get through them over the phone..

Reactions: manmeet-kaur

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Guys what about the photo? We are uploading digital photo. But what about the photographer information? Are you guys getting the photo and scanning the backside and uploading for providing photographers info?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
upfront is NOT mandatory now if you are outside Canada. LOE in this case is not justification, it is just FYI.

I agree with all your positivity points :) and support going for upfront. However, application won't get rejected as IRCC themselves are requesting to wait for their update before going for medical if you are outside Canada
Upfront medical has started in India, better to do it now and submit it in your application if you have not already submitted:

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Let me try to answer this with my perspective. I had no other option as medicals were stopped in may and I had to submit my application with an LoE. But given the option I would have gone for upfront medical. Reasons....

A) Positivity- You can't think of medicals being expired as this stage. One needs to be positive with these life changing decisions.

B) Positivity- Why feel application will delayed for almost one year. Check forums, people with March April 21 AoR are getting their copr, yes they are CEC, so what? Average timeline is still 6 months.

C) Positivity- IRCC is filled with bureaucracy, Any document pending will ultimately slow down application progress. I would rather have complete application send to IRCC then something missing. I would have peace of mind rather than stress of waiting to get my medical done.

Cheers !!!!!
Totally understand your point. I was thinking the same, 2 years ago) but being in the system for almost 3 years, and you will see the whole thing clearly. Positivity is ok, however reality is better) btw, I've done medicals upfront 2 years ago, for the whole family. Yet, missed ita by 2 points, and it expired)) thanks again, for your points.

Last edited:

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Totally understand your point. I was thinking the same, 2 years ago) but being in the system for almost 3 years, and you will see the whole thing clearly. Positivity is ok, however reality is better) btw, I've done medicals upfront 2 years ago, for the whole family. Yet, missed ita by 2 points, and it expired)) thanks again, for your points.
Upfront medical before ITA is not recommended. Anyways look ahead now. I understand we are in PNP forums, almost all of us are in the system for 1-2 years.

As I have mentioned earlier. It's a free world....

Reactions: manmeet-kaur

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Folks, could you help me out?

I'm still waiting to receive a nomination. I just talked to the agent handling my PNP application asking her what my current status is. The agent said each time they login to check the status, Ontario is notified and they purposefully delay our application. So they don't check it regularly.

This sounds ridiculous to me. Checking my application status causes it to be delayed? Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I got this message from PassportSP today. Exactly 14 days after police verification.

GZXXXXXXXXXXXXX: Police has submitted Clear report for your Current Address. -PassportSP

My Indian PCC Timeline

09 June 2021 - PSK Appointment
10 June 2021 - Police Verification Complete
24 June 2021 - Clear Report submitted to PassportSP

I got my PCC today. My Indian PCC Timeline:

09 June 2021 - PSK Appointment
10 June 2021 - Police Verification Complete
24 June 2021 - Clear Report submitted to PassportSP
25 June 2021 - PCC Letter notification has been dispatched
26 June 2021 - PCC Delivered