+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for this, i booked appointment for 21July. they are filling up like crazy.
I was in Delhi for a meeting which got cancelled last minute, and I was 15 minutes away from Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Medical Centre, so I decided to walk in for appointment. They gave me an appointment for 3rd July. I'm checking if I'll have any problems if I go with Sadhu Vaswani Mission and then I'll cancel the appointment with Max.

Reactions: manmeet-kaur

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I was in Delhi for a meeting which got cancelled last minute, and I was 15 minutes away from Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Medical Centre, so I decided to walk in for appointment. They gave me an appointment for 3rd July. I'm checking if I'll have any problems if I go with Sadhu Vaswani Mission and then I'll cancel the appointment with Max.
Sadhu Vaswani is equally good when compared to Max, No issues at all. I am also trying to book appointment there but they are not picking up call. will try tomorrow.

Reactions: parminder2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Sadhu Vaswani is equally good when compared to Max, No issues at all. I am also trying to book appointment there but they are not picking up call. will try tomorrow.
There were two ladies who were booking the appointments and they looked super busy. I saw them taking 3 calls, and all of them were for upfront medicals. If you live near by you can visit the center and get the appointment

Last edited:
Reactions: manmeet-kaur

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Hey did you

Hey are you planning to contact the commissioners office? I asked the RPO office and they are still saying report is pending from commissioners office and the office usually updates in 2-3 days. But it’s like 5 days now already.
Hey.. i tracked my status on the psk website it says its been dispatched. So i m guessing it ll come by tomorrow

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Can we submit application w/o medicals? I'm seeing in this thread that everyone is planning to go for upfront, but is it wise to do this considering the fact that there's a huge backlog of applications and hence, our pr application might take more than a year to be reviewed? So, the medicals might expire before application would be reviewed. I would appreciate your thoughts on that.

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Can we submit application w/o medicals? I'm seeing in this thread that everyone is planning to go for upfront, but is it wise to do this considering the fact that there's a huge backlog of applications and hence, our pr application might take more than a year to be reviewed? So, the medicals might expire before application would be reviewed. I would appreciate your thoughts on that.
Let me try to answer this with my perspective. I had no other option as medicals were stopped in may and I had to submit my application with an LoE. But given the option I would have gone for upfront medical. Reasons....

A) Positivity- You can't think of medicals being expired as this stage. One needs to be positive with these life changing decisions.

B) Positivity- Why feel application will delayed for almost one year. Check forums, people with March April 21 AoR are getting their copr, yes they are CEC, so what? Average timeline is still 6 months.

C) Positivity- IRCC is filled with bureaucracy, Any document pending will ultimately slow down application progress. I would rather have complete application send to IRCC then something missing. I would have peace of mind rather than stress of waiting to get my medical done.

Cheers !!!!!

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Let me try to answer this with my perspective. I had no other option as medicals were stopped in may and I had to submit my application with an LoE. But given the option I would have gone for upfront medical. Reasons....

A) Positivity- You can't think of medicals being expired as this stage. One needs to be positive with these life changing decisions.

B) Positivity- Why feel application will delayed for almost one year. Check forums, people with March April 21 AoR are getting their copr, yes they are CEC, so what? Average timeline is still 6 months.

C) Positivity- IRCC is filled with bureaucracy, Any document pending will ultimately slow down application progress. I would rather have complete application send to IRCC then something missing. I would have peace of mind rather than stress of waiting to get my medical done.

Cheers !!!!!
I second this thought. Get rid of all the fees & docs in one Go and sit duck.

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I second this thought. Get rid of all the fees & docs in one Go and sit duck.
Well Free world my friend
Upfront medical exam is an mandatory document anyways. One can submit without it but with an LoE, for which a proper justification is required like lockdowns or unavailability of panel etc.
Their is always a risk of application being rejected due to missing documents.

Cheers !!

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
One query regarding digital photo. We need to submit which type of pic under the following category?

1) Express entry - 420 X 540 pixels
OR
2) Canadian citizenship certificate - 50mm * 70mm with photographer's information.

I think we fall under category one. Any one having different views?

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
One query regarding digital photo. We need to submit which type of pic under the following category?

1) Express entry - 420 X 540 pixels
OR
2) Canadian citizenship certificate - 50mm * 70mm with photographer's information.

I think we fall under category one. Any one having different views?
It will be under Express Entry..

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Last edited: