+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have still not received a nomination. Is there anyone else here who has still not received their nomination? I hope it's not just me waiting.

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
I was expecting an invite today (1066 points) but didnt get any notification. Is somebody on the same boat?
Received ITA today on a score of 1057. Now the act begins!! :) Congratulations to all of you who received as well.

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Hi everyone,
I have still not received a nomination. Is there anyone else here who has still not received their nomination? I hope it's not just me waiting.
Wat was your score. You must have received if you have accepted OINP points.

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
I am talking about nomination. I have not even received my nomination.
You should call them, its high time you should have received ur nomination. I don't know the specifications regarding your profile whether they asked you for ADR or something else but everything's clear then you should have received. I can understand how you are feeling right now.

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
You should call them, its high time you should have received ur nomination. I don't know the specifications regarding your profile whether they asked you for ADR or something else but everything's clear then you should have received. I can understand how you are feeling right now.
They did ask for a document and I sent it to them within a few hours. And it's now been 2 weeks since that.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I'm a little bit confused. So, all info that was in the initial express entry is blocked (red lock ), below that I have Permanent application field with the same folders like work experience, language etc. Question, is it everything? Cause I thought it would look like Ontario checklist with different forms and fields to fill in. I.e i cannot see any fields for medical, bio, immigration forms etc. I wanted to check what I've mentioned as work experience in the initial application, but it's blocked and there is no info. So, assuming that in the PR application we should claim as work experience everything that was mentioned in Ontario, but else can I move to personal history? Also, congratulations to everyone!!!! We have now 90 days to fill the information.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Question, is it everything? Cause I thought it would look like Ontario checklist with different forms and fields to fill in. I.e i cannot see any fields for medical, bio, immigration forms etc
Right now you'll see only two buttons at the bottom of the page. "Save and Exit" / "Preview my Score" once you complete the form and everything is valid, you'll get a third button "Continue".

After clicking on Continue you'll be taken to a page called "Document Checklist". This is the page where you have to upload all the documents like

1. Education
2. Employment Details
3. PCC
4. Medicals
5. Proof of funds etc.

I wanted to check what I've mentioned as work experience in the initial application, but it's blocked and there is no info. So, assuming that in the PR application we should claim as work experience everything that was mentioned in Ontario, but else can I move to personal history?
Everything that you filled in express entry is copied to your permanent residency application. You can modify work experience and move it to personal history if you want. But make sure that your points do not change and also add a LOE explaining why you moved work ex to Personal History. If your points change please make sure you research well before submitting the application.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Also, my spouse's IELTS will expire soon(before I'll submit all the documents), I've only got 4 points for it. He has newer version of IELTS test, December 2019 (which is still valid) , this test doesn't give any points to my initial application, hence it's 4 points decrease in score. Is it ok? So, I should list all valid documents to support our application, and i read everything about changes in circumstances, and i guess it's fine, cause our crs -4 will obviously still meet the ITA score.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hey.. I had a question regarding my profile. If you could help me I’d be grateful!

So I had applied for my PR back in 2018 from canada as a CEC candidate. It got rejected because my income did not tally with the number of months I worked. This was my agents fault as he happend to not see it. So now I got nominated for ontario as an FSW candidate with a year of experience. I want to should I or should I not upload my PR refusal letter? And if I should where should I?
2) Would I need a PCC for canada as well because I lived there for more than 6 months! ?
3) For my work I was being paid in cash I have a salary certificate plus a salary statement as to why I was being paid in cash. Will that work?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

This page says you don't need Police Certificate for canada.

After you get the ITA and complete your basic permanent residency application you'll be taken to a "Document Checklist" page where you'll have to upload your documents like PCC based on your application.

For eg. In my work expereince I had mentioned USA as country of employment for a remote job that I am doing currently from India with a US based company. When I opened the document checklist there was a section to upload "PCC from USA". I later got to know that country of employment is the country that you work from, so I changed the country from USA to India and "PCC From USA" section was automatically removed.

Reactions: manmeet-kaur

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Did you get an appointment on phone? I can't see an option to book appointment on Max's wesbite.

I called Max Delhi just now and the next available appointment is on 19th July. They are saying appointments are booked for 29 June - 19 July. So if anyone wants to book appointment in Delhi please do it today. Slots are filling fast.