+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Outland applicant.
I don’t think Covid vaccinations form part of the medicals. I checked with the medical panel and they are testing for HIV, VDRL, creatine levels, urine and X-rays. If you have tattoos then additional tests may be required.
Just to avoid any unexpected issues later, I got vaccinated first and then will go for medicals in next 1-2 weeks.

hanzrae2013

May 28, 2021
Hey.. I had a question regarding my profile. If you could help me I’d be grateful!

So I had applied for my PR back in 2018 from canada as a CEC candidate. It got rejected because my income did not tally with the number of months I worked. This was my agents fault as he happend to not see it. So now I got nominated for ontario as an FSW candidate with a year of experience. I want to should I or should I not upload my PR refusal letter? And if I should where should I?
2) Would I need a PCC for canada as well because I lived there for more than 6 months! ?
3) For my work I was being paid in cash I have a salary certificate plus a salary statement as to why I was being paid in cash. Will that work?
You seem to have posted your query in the wrong forum. Please try CEC forums to get the right answers to your quesitons.

Reactions: Nikithadattatri

hanzrae2013

May 28, 2021
Hey guys, for PCC, the issue date is almost 7 years after I left the country. Does IRCC require a current dated PCC or will this work?