+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I completed PSK formalities today. I am going to visit police station tomorrow. Even PSK officer suggested same.
ok, I also went to the Local police station after submitting my application. They were very rude and said "This is not the only work we have, we'll call and visit you after your file is processed". But, a police officer came on the same day, and I forgot to note his number or name.

The officer who visited was actually very polite and said he'll send a report in 2 days. It's 14 days now nothing has updated. When I visited the Local Police Station to check the status, they asked me to visit some other police chowkl which was actually empty, they were not even listening to my query.

I really can't believe this still happens in NCR.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
ok, I also went to the Local police station after submitting my application. They were very rude and said "This is not the only work we have, we'll call and visit you after your file is processed". But, a police officer came on the same day, and I forgot to note his number or name.

The officer who visited was actually very polite and said he'll send a report in 2 days. It's 14 days now nothing has updated. When I visited the Local Police Station to check the status, they asked me to visit some other police chowkl which was actually empty, they were not even listening to my query.

I really can't believe this still happens in NCR.
Yes, I have heard such hurdels. First speak to station SI, try to get assigned contact for your PCC.

Dont go by process if you are. Someone needs to approve that file thats it. Higher authority can do it. Anyway you are going to continue your life in new country. I mean show your intent to pay extra "fee" if required.

Reactions: parminder2021

hanzrae2013

May 28, 2021
Hey everyone. I am a little late to the discussion. I got OINP invite in the February draw and received my nomination in May. I got ITA in June and now preparing my documents for submission. I have until September 9th to submit my documents (i.e. accept / decline the ITA). I am planning to do my medicals in July, so I have a longer validity when it comes to soft landing after CoPR. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: Dilveerr

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hi @hanzrae2013 ,
pretty much ... everyone is on the same boat... are you an inland/outland applicant ?
Got my nomination last week; yet to accept it.

Also, does any know if they are going check / have been checking if we have been vaccinated for Covid during our Medicals ?

Thnx

hanzrae2013

May 28, 2021
Hi @hanzrae2013 ,
pretty much ... everyone is on the same boat... are you an inland/outland applicant ?
Got my nomination last week; yet to accept it.

Also, does any know if they are going check / have been checking if we have been vaccinated for Covid during our Medicals ?

Thnx
Outland applicant.
I don’t think Covid vaccinations form part of the medicals. I checked with the medical panel and they are testing for HIV, VDRL, creatine levels, urine and X-rays. If you have tattoos then additional tests may be required.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Yes, I have heard such hurdels. First speak to station SI, try to get assigned contact for your PCC.

Dont go by process if you are. Someone needs to approve that file thats it. Higher authority can do it. Anyway you are going to continue your life in new country. I mean show your intent to pay extra "fee" if required.
I went to the police station again and after a lot off efforts, I found a "Daroga's number" who does the police verification, he said they have sent my application to RPO and nothing is pending from their end. PSK's helpline is still giving a standard response. I tried reaching out RPO but there phone is always busy.

If the application doesn't update by Friday, I'll go and check at RPO personally. A lot of people have complained online that RPO's phone is always busy.

Hi Guys,
I would like to check if any of you applied for PCC in India from Singapore/US other residing Outside India?

I have applied it through high commission India from Singapore.I’m not sure about the timeline for police clearance in India now. If anyone applied and received PCC please let me know the timeline.

2.If PCC India takes time and if I got all other docs ready can I submit the application with LOE and latter submit when asked for ADR?

please advise.

many thanks
You can check this thread, a lot of people have posted their timeline for Indian PCC from toronto.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/india-pcc-from-toronto.683390/post-9486544

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Next available appointment at PSK for enquiry is 22/07/2021

:D :D
For me the officer confirmed he has done the verification from his end. But RPO mentioned they haven’t received the report from SP office yet. So I am assuming SP office needs to update. I have no clue how to contact the SP office though.

• Sad
Reactions: mrsamcan

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
For me the officer confirmed he has done the verification from his end. But RPO mentioned they haven’t received the report from SP office yet. So I am assuming SP office needs to update. I have no clue how to contact the SP office though.
Hey I checked with the police too and they told me its done on their end and its gone to the commissioners office ! I dont know how to contact them!

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Hey.. I had a question regarding my profile. If you could help me I’d be grateful!

So I had applied for my PR back in 2018 from canada as a CEC candidate. It got rejected because my income did not tally with the number of months I worked. This was my agents fault as he happend to not see it. So now I got nominated for ontario as an FSW candidate with a year of experience. I want to should I or should I not upload my PR refusal letter? And if I should where should I?
2) Would I need a PCC for canada as well because I lived there for more than 6 months! ?
3) For my work I was being paid in cash I have a salary certificate plus a salary statement as to why I was being paid in cash. Will that work?

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hey I checked with the police too and they told me its done on their end and its gone to the commissioners office ! I dont know how to contact them!
Same here. I am planning to wait it out for another day or two. Hopefully the commissioners office will update the RPO. Else I will try contacting them