Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Unfortunately I (we) won't be able to then. The waiting period begins from there on it seems.
If LoE w/o Medicals can do and what I have gone through the discussions here then we should proceed with this method. Only thing is what exact reason should we specify in the LoE for not having the medicals. Is it "Suspended Upfront medicals" or "Unavailabilty of IME number" ?

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hey all, I am waiting for my PCC. Once it is done, I am planning to submit without medicals for now. Will just upload LOE. Just had a query, how long does it take for PCC to be approved post police verification? My verification was carried out 2 days back but status isn’t updated in the portal of PSK.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey all, I am waiting for my PCC. Once it is done, I am planning to submit without medicals for now. Will just upload LOE. Just had a query, how long does it take for PCC to be approved post police verification? My verification was carried out 2 days back but status isn’t updated in the portal of PSK.
It should take less than a week if the police officer has already submitted his report, you will get a message once the report is submitted and again when the PCC is printed and dispatched.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,
If we stay in US for more than 6 months, do we still need to take medical exam for PR?
You can get medical exam from any country.
I went to PSK for PCC on 09/06/2021 and my police verification was done on 10/06/2021, Application status on passportindia is same

PCC application has been granted on 09/06/2021. Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to XYZ Police Station, ABC. PCC will be dispatched to your current address after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the RPO. You would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

I called the helpline number yesterday, but they gave a standard response "It's under progress, you'll receive a SMS once the status is updated".

Reactions: mrsamcan

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys,

I got my OINP nomination.

Would i need a new work exp letter for my current employment while doc submission after EE ITA, even though there haven't been any changes in my current employment since the time I had applied for OINP ?

Thanks.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys,

I got my OINP nomination.

Would i need a new work exp letter for my current employment while doc submission after EE ITA, even though there haven't been any changes in my current employment since the time I had applied for OINP ?

Thanks.
I am submitting same, attach last 3 month payslip as proof of continued employment. Going to write one line in LOE

Reactions: techviz

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
If LoE w/o Medicals can do and what I have gone through the discussions here then we should proceed with this method. Only thing is what exact reason should we specify in the LoE for not having the medicals. Is it "Suspended Upfront medicals" or "Unavailabilty of IME number" ?
To whomsoever it may concern

Currently I and accompanying dependents are residing outside Canada. Hence as per the below updateI am submitting PR application without medical test. I would wait for form from IRCC and would go for medical test then.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Reactions: Rockyoak

Sunita_Khary

Aug 17, 2018
You can get medical exam from any country.
But in the US, its expensive and because of the reason (being 6 months in US), do I still need to take medical exam for PR?

I went to PSK for PCC on 09/06/2021 and my police verification was done on 10/06/2021, Application status on passportindia is same

PCC application has been granted on 09/06/2021. Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to XYZ Police Station, ABC. PCC will be dispatched to your current address after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the RPO. You would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

I called the helpline number yesterday, but they gave a standard response "It's under progress, you'll receive a SMS once the status is updated".

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Even my status is yet to be updated. I am planning to follow up with the local police station once. See if they submitted the report.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Even my status is yet to be updated. I am planning to follow up with the local police station once. See if they submitted the report.
What is your timeline? When did you apply? and when was your police verification done?

I went to the police station today, they didn't even know who did my PV.

Did you get a call from the police officer before he arrived? for me he simply rang the door bell. So I don't have any contact details. Local police station says call the number of the officer who came for verification and I don't even remember his name.

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
What is your timeline? When did you apply? and when was your police verification done?

I went to the police station today, they didn't even know who did my PV.

Did you get a call from the police officer before he arrived? for me he simply rang the door bell. So I don't have any contact details. Local police station says call the number of the officer who came for verification and I don't even remember his name.
For me, I directly went to the station the next day after I received the mail that police verification is initiated. I do have the persons number. Can you try contacting the SP office? Explain to them what happened and ask if they have received the clear report.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
For me, I directly went to the station the next day after I received the mail that police verification is initiated. I do have the persons number. Can you try contacting the SP office? Explain to them what happened and ask if they have received the clear report.
It's really difficult to stay calm with these people, I almost got into a fight with an officer today because of his attitude. I'll definitely go to jail if I go there again :D :D

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Visit the station to expedite PCC

Edit: ok read in later posts you have done that already :)