+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
@mrsamcan buddy, I have mentioned in my EE Profile about a job for which I do not have any Experience Letter nor bank transfer since a cheque was given because I was on probation, and during the probation period, they do not provide any experience letter.

For OINP nomination, I did not give any details for this Job, and it would have appeared as a gap of 1 month 17 days from 1st Job to 2nd Job. But they did not raise any ADR or anything. So, it is okay to update the EE profile by removing this job from work experience?

However, I will update my new Job which I started on 13th June, after accepting the Nomination, after this upcoming ITA.

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
Guys, any idea when the next tech draw will be conducted? i was expecting it yesterday since it has been happening every 3rd tuesday of every 2nd month. Any clue would be great?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
@mrsamcan buddy, I have mentioned in my EE Profile about a job for which I do not have any Experience Letter nor bank transfer since a cheque was given because I was on probation, and during the probation period, they do not provide any experience letter.

For OINP nomination, I did not give any details for this Job, and it would have appeared as a gap of 1 month 17 days from 1st Job to 2nd Job. But they did not raise any ADR or anything. So, it is okay to update the EE profile by removing this job from work experience?

However, I will update my new Job which I started on 13th June, after accepting the Nomination, after this upcoming ITA.
yes it's okay. When you fill e-apr, in personal history you can add this 1 month as unemployed.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Guys, any idea when the next tech draw will be conducted? i was expecting it yesterday since it has been happening every 3rd tuesday of every 2nd month. Any clue would be great?
No one knows. few suspecting it after next FSW draw. But that is only speculation

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I called them today morning and they told they can give me appointment whenever I want provided I hve my ITA
Which state are you in? Here in Delhi they are not booking an appointment unless we have a IME number..

And I’m not sure where to get that number now! Does it come in an email? I looked around and it says CIC will send an email about getting medicals done.

Any information will be appreciated

farimasait

May 21, 2021
Hi Folks
For the PCC, is it good if I get done by the district police? Passport Seva will only do it if address is the same as the address on passport apparently or they want me to get a new passport re-issued! I don't want to do that now.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi Folks
For the PCC, is it good if I get done by the district police? Passport Seva will only do it if address is the same as the address on passport apparently or they want me to get a new passport re-issued! I don't want to do that now.
PSK are doing if address mismatch is there. You need to take proof for current address.

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hi Folks
Did you try visiting the PSK? Or is this the information on the website.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
yes it's okay. When you fill e-apr, in personal history you can add this 1 month as unemployed.
why unemployed?
I can show them the offer letter, and the conversation I had with their HR over LinkedIn that on NP they don't Exper. Letter to candidates.
Still, I need to add this 1 month as unemployed?
Or I can simply skip adding any info on this?

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Which state are you in? Here in Delhi they are not booking an appointment unless we have a IME number..

And I’m not sure where to get that number now! Does it come in an email? I looked around and it says CIC will send an email about getting medicals done.

Hey I asked in bangalore !! One rep from the hospital told me I need to have IME number! The other rep told I just need to have an ITA. I double checked if they were doing medicals for PR and they said yes. This was in bangalore Fortis

Dilveerr

Mar 24, 2021

I am in the same boat , I tried booking an appointment in Delhi but they want the IME letter. Let me know if you get some information.

Reactions: gurpreets88

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hi Folks
They will do it if your current address is different from passport address provided you have proof. A police verification will be done for this. Just apply with your current address. I applied today and visited PSK. Waiting for verification

Reactions: farimasait