+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
Hey guys
I need 1 help. My ielts will expire on 29th June . I had booked for exam but it got cancelled twice due to ongoing COVID situation . I already received nomination and may receive ITA soon . I am really worried about ielts getting expired now. Please suggest

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey guys
I need 1 help. My ielts will expire on 29th June . I had booked for exam but it got cancelled twice due to ongoing COVID situation . I already received nomination and may receive ITA soon . I am really worried about ielts getting expired now. Please suggest
You have two options

1. You are going to get ITA tomorrow (9th June) as per the trend. Submit before expiry date. PCC may take time, if you have done all those, you can submit i believe.

2. Book Computer based IELTS which gives you result in 5 days. Book nearest City where it is open. You don't have to get CLB 9. CLB 7 is fine.

3. IELTS should be valid till you submit application.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Do u get the nomination certificate after you accept it on EE profile or can you get it without accepting.
Need to accept nomination on EE. Multiple province can send nomination at once, but only one can be accepted.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Do u get the nomination certificate after you accept it on EE profile or can you get it without accepting.
I accepted it on EE profile, it then updated my score there itself. I then got another email immediately after accepting that there is a new message in my EE Profile. That message allowed me to download the nomination acceptance letter.

I just received an email from Ontario with the nomination letter attached which has all the details on my PNP profile.

@mrsamcan : Were you able to update you EE profile after accepting the nomination? Precisely the question where it asks do you have a nomination certificate? I couldn't edit that question specifically in my profile. Hope that won't be any problem.

farimasait

May 21, 2021
I now have a question. Should I accept right away? Its possible I might be picked up in tomorrow's ITA.
What worries me is that I have 60 days to submit the application after that and I have 4 police verifications to obtain - from 3 states in the United States and 1 in India. I am worried this might take more than 60 days if there is any goof up along the way.

Would it make more sense to wait a couple weeks before acceptance so it gives me time to obtain the PCCs in advance?

Please advise!

Apr 27, 2021
I now have a question. Should I accept right away? Its possible I might be picked up in tomorrow's ITA.
What worries me is that I have 60 days to submit the application after that and I have 4 police verifications to obtain - from 3 states in the United States and 1 in India. I am worried this might take more than 60 days if there is any goof up along the way.

Would it make more sense to wait a couple weeks before acceptance so it gives me time to obtain the PCCs in advance?

Please advise!

You can always decline the ITA if you are not ready within the duration. Your profile should stay in the pool and you are bound to get invited again.

Reactions: farimasait

Rockyoak

Aug 23, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,
I got nominated today!
Timeline

Profile created Feb-14
NOI - Feb16
Submission - Mar 21
Assessment - Apr 26
Nomination - June 8
First of all lots of Congratulations..
And one doubt here, did you directly jump from Assessment to Nomination, wasn't there any DIP for you?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021

Please advise!
If you cannot get a police certificate in time

If you’re invited to apply, you have 90 days to submit your application for permanent residence. If you do not have all your police certificates by the 90-day deadline, you have 2 options:

Option 1: Decline your invitation to apply

Your profile will go back in the pool. Depending on your score, you may be invited to apply again.

Option 2: Prove you applied for the police certificate

In very rare cases, we may accept both a letter of explanation and proof that shows you made your best effort to get a police certificate on time.

You can upload this in the country-specific police certificate field of your document checklist. Examples of proof:

• a confirmation receipt
  • a payment receipt
  • a delivery notice
  • a tracking number

An officer will review your application. If they’re not satisfied that you made your best effort, your application may be rejected for being incomplete.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021

Please advise!
I'm not sure about how things work in USA, but according to this link you need to apply for "Identity History Summary" issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and their current estimate is 3-5 business days. I'm not sure if you need to apply 3 times or just once will be enough.

Apr 27, 2021
If you cannot get a police certificate in time

If you’re invited to apply, you have 90 days to submit your application for permanent residence. If you do not have all your police certificates by the 90-day deadline, you have 2 options:

Option 1: Decline your invitation to apply

Your profile will go back in the pool. Depending on your score, you may be invited to apply again.

Option 2: Prove you applied for the police certificate

In very rare cases, we may accept both a letter of explanation and proof that shows you made your best effort to get a police certificate on time.

You can upload this in the country-specific police certificate field of your document checklist. Examples of proof:

• a confirmation receipt
  • a payment receipt
  • a delivery notice
  • a tracking number

An officer will review your application. If they’re not satisfied that you made your best effort, your application may be rejected for being incomplete.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
Is it really 90 days? Can you point me to some official link where it mentions that? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/invitation-apply.html => It still says 60

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
are there any cases, where an applicant with PNP approval declined an ITA, then was nominated in the very next ITA? or do they nominate after some time once the ITA has been declined?

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
NOI: Feb 16, 2021
Submitted: Mar 21, 2021
Assesment: Apr 21,2021
DIP: Apr 29, 2021
Nominated: Jun 8, 2021

For those wondering: my OINP profile status is still DIP, I've received a letter from CIC about the nomination. So, I wouldn't bother frantically checking OINP website(like i did) - you'll get an email when you're nominated