+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
True that ! I think we should never go to an agent. I have already made the mistake. The only reason was I did not have enough time and that is why I went to an agent. When I told them that there are people who have been nominated and they got the invitation the day after, they don't believe.

My question is "do you think it's safe to take the profile from them once I get nominated from Ontario, so that I can proceed with the visa application process on my own ? "
It is up to you. What I believe is you have ask around to go for more reliable agents not one who wants to keep their client in dark. Post ITA going to be more tedious than OINP.

Just refer below tracker. Those who got nominated before 26 May from Feb 16 NOI have ITA already.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Reactions: Cyfa and fernandopn

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Waiting for information is ADR. Hope the response was uploaded on that as a word/pdf file along with supporting documents.

Normally once you upload it goes to DIP same day. Strange it has taken so long.

Please call OINP or drop an email to OINP and check status.
My application was in "Waiting for information" for a month after submitting the documents, was getting generic replies when contacting them through email, it was super frustrating but DIP was for two weeks only. We just need to be patient.

Reactions: mrsamcan and Cyfa

Arun13

Jun 7, 2021
Feb 16, 2021 OINP EOI - Anyone received nomination as of now? Mine is showing on processing as per my agent. It has been around 70 days after submission.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Feb 16, 2021 OINP EOI - Anyone received nomination as of now? Mine is showing on processing as per my agent. It has been around 70 days after submission.
I'm still in DIP since May 13.. Per the tracker, it is taking somewhere between 70-77 days but it can take more time.. I'm waiting for my nomination desperately! Hoping to receive it before the next draw.

I would suggest try and get login details from your agent and check the status yourself. I've seen a lot of people on multiple forums who have shared only negative experiences they've had via agents.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hey guys..

When do you think will be an ideal time to send an email to Ontario to check on the status? I see people who have submitted after my submission date (Mar 21) have started receiving nominations. Should I wait for some more time or send an email to check with them?

farimasait

May 21, 2021
Hey guys..

When do you think will be an ideal time to send an email to Ontario to check on the status? I see people who have submitted after my submission date (Mar 21) have started receiving nominations. Should I wait for some more time or send an email to check with them?
I'm a Mar 21 submission date as well and frantically checking. :) There are several Mar 20 dates still on the tracker though, so perhaps we should give it a day or two.

Reactions: gurpreets88

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hey guys..

I would suggest to wait till Friday. I am also waiting at DIP since 14th May and awaiting Nomination. Hoping to receive this week.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I'm a Mar 21 submission date as well and frantically checking. :) There are several Mar 20 dates still on the tracker though, so perhaps we should give it a day or two.
I would suggest to wait till Friday. I am also waiting at DIP since 14th May and awaiting Nomination. Hoping to receive this week.
Thanks guys! It’s just kinda scary to wait this long.. as I’ve read around, DIP is safe and people get nominated when in DIP.. but you know how our minds play games..

hoping to receive the nomination real soon!

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
UPDATE:
Just received my nomination.. Accepted and my score is also updated!!!

Here's my timeline:
NOI: Feb 16, 2021
Submitted: March 21, 2021
Assessment: April 23, 2021
DIP: May 13, 2021
Nomination: June 7, 2021
Accepted: June 7, 2021

Thank you everyone for the support and answers!!!

quick question though:

I don’t have an option to update Did you receive nomination section in my EE profile.. is this normal?

Last edited:

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
UPDATE:

Here's my timeline:

quick question though:

I don’t have an option to update Did you receive nomination section in my EE profile.. is this normal?
Wow..Congratulations!!

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
UPDATE:

Here's my timeline:

quick question though:

Congratulation!!!

jankin

Feb 18, 2021
Do u get the nomination certificate after you accept it on EE profile or can you get it without accepting.