+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I tried selecting a Canadian number and it just blocked my account. Had to create a new email and then tried doing the same. It again blocked my account. Not sure what am I doing wrong here
Are you trying their mobile app or website? And are you in India right now?

You can try TextFree or Fongo if TextNow doesn't work. Use their mobile apps, instead of website.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Are you trying their mobile app or website? And are you in India right now?

You can try TextFree or Fongo if TextNow doesn't work. Use their mobile apps, instead of website.
I’m in India right now and I’m trying the mobile app for TextNow.

I’ll try fongo tomorrow!

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
@seadrag0n

Guys, have you been following the discussions abt the IRCC memo of Oct/Nov 2021.
According to the memo ircc expects fsw processing timelines to increase from 20.4 months to 36 months in 2022, and about 7.5 months for CEC.

There was no info about the expected 2022 processing timelines for PNP ?? Should we assume PNP Outland projected timelines to be similar to FSW ??

Last edited:

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
@seadrag0n

Guys, have you been following the discussions abt the IRCC memo of Oct/Nov 2021.
According to the memo ircc expects fsw processing timelines to increase from 20.4 months to 36 months in 2022, and about 7.5 months for CEC.

There was no info about the expected 2022 processing timelines for PNP ?? Should we assume PNP Outland projected timelines to be similar to FSW ??
Few things I’ve read around this:
1. It was released before the CAD 85 million allotment for clearing backlogs.
2. It applies to people who are in the pool and have not received an ITA yet.
3. PNP draws are still happening this year.

I’ve been seeing people receiving PPR so hopefully the memo might not just be applicable.

also, the memo is basically something that’s been considered and not actually applied.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
@seadrag0n

Before covid, PNP processing took longer than FSW and right now, PNP processing is all over the place, I have seen July 2021 AOR get PPR. No major updates from CIO since October 2021, not sure when they will start working on PNP outland applications again.

Also, Steven Meurrens mentioned in the video with Kubeir that spousal sponsorship applications are getting finalized within 1 year which is the standard processing time for them. CIO exclusively works on spousal sponsorship applications which are paper-based so maybe that is the reason there is no update on PNP outland applications.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Also, Steven Meurrens mentioned in the video with Kubeir that spousal sponsorship applications are getting finalized within 1 year which is the standard processing time for them. CIO exclusively works on spousal sponsorship applications which are paper-based so maybe that is the reason there is no update on PNP outland applications.
Do you mean to say spousal applications seem to be higher in priority right now than PNP outland ?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
I tried selecting a Canadian number and it just blocked my account. Had to create a new email and then tried doing the same. It again blocked my account. Not sure what am I doing wrong here
Which app did you use ?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
TextNow.. just doesn’t let me choose Canadian number
I got the same issue when I used Textnow. I switched to "Textfree" and it works like a charm ...

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Is this available on iOS? Can’t find it on App Store..
Yes its there ... I actually have my country profile as USA and thus was able to see this app. Not sure if the app would be displayed or not when the country profile is different

Reactions: gurpreets88

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi folks,
Today, I received the re-opening letter from IRCC for my rejected EAPR.

1st Express Entry Profile Number: E00XXXXX (GCKey - zzzccxx | Email of contact - zzzccxx@gmail.com)
1st EAPR submitted on: 4th August 2021
UCI: Principal Applicant - xxx | Accompanying Partner - xxx
Rejection letter received on: 9th December 2021. (Status changed to Cancelled As Incomplete few days later)
Reopen letter received on: 24th January 2022. (Status has now changed to Action Required)
2nd Express Entry Profile Number: E00WWQQ (GCKey - abcderfg | Email of contact - abcdCCerfg@gmail.com)
2nd EAPR submitted on: 13th January 2022

What should I do in this case, They gave me only 7 days to submit the amount again!
  • Tried calling IRCC, but the Customer Support Center is closed today!
  • If, I go with the old one, can they again reject the application again based on incompleteness despite saying in their letter that my application is considered complete!?
  • Webform and all will take a lot of time! The amount is 2820 CAD for processing again.
  • How can I submit the application fee now? Where can I find the payment button?
  • Will IRCC refund my new application's full amount paid?
Please advice.

@astraldust @legalfalcon