+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
Austin, this got me thinking - Can I create more than on EE profile, and have them all active? Does CIC allow that?

Did you have both of your EE accounts active when you received your PT?
Dont take risk

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
chopsumbongw said:
Well I guess you can create a couple but don't go over board and create 10-15 profiles. I don't really know the implications.
I have read that you should delete other profiles after you receive a PT.

That said there are just a few months left for 2015 so it can't really hurt.
Great, thanks for the info. This seems worth trying. And no, I did not have 10-15 profiles in mind ;D Just another one.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
Great, thanks for the info. This seems worth trying. And no, I did not have 10-15 profiles in mind ;D Just another one.
Don't do anything blindly following someone's words. It might be a problem later on after you get ITA. Why dont u trust your Skills and ranking and wait for your turn

I still suggest dont make more than one profile. Rest is upto you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
You can, of course, withdraw and then create a new profile. DO NOT create more than one profile at once.

I don't know how this recreating profile thingy works but IMO, it did work for me. I recreated my profile twice (so, including the first time creation, 3 times) and I got my PT last Friday night.

As per my understanding, the system goes through a set of profiles and sends them PT. The profiles that have been snooped through earlier are not considered the next time they snoop to send out PTs.

One of my friends recreated his profile on a Tuesday and got PT on a Friday. The first time I re-created, I recreated it on a Friday but I did not get any PT.

I though okay, let me do the same thing my friend did. I recreated my profile again the following Tuesday and got PT on Friday :) .

I never ever had more than one active profile at any point in time.

I wish you guys get PT! I wish you all the very best :) .

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can, of course, withdraw and then create a new profile. DO NOT create more than one profile at once.

I don't know how this recreating profile thingy works but IMO, it did work for me. I recreated my profile twice (so, including the first time creation, 3 times) and I got my PT last Friday night.

As per my understanding, the system goes through a set of profiles and sends them PT. The profiles that have been snooped through earlier are not considered the next time they snoop to send out PTs.

One of my friends recreated his profile on a Tuesday and got PT on a Friday. The first time I re-created, I recreated it on a Friday but I did not get any PT.

I though okay, let me do the same thing my friend did. I recreated my profile again the following Tuesday and got PT on Friday :) .

agreed 1 point for that

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PT last Friday, registered EE the day before.

memoff2

Nov 10, 2013
CRS 420 (with spouse), NOC 7246
Created profile more than 3 weeks ago, still waiting...

Is 7246 not so wanted noc? or need to improve the score?

av

Jan 21, 2015
I submitted my profile last week and got PT Invite from Ontario. My EE score is 438

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Its rubbish, If someone tell you to create new profile , you keep creating them, When you get PT you think you got because you created new profile. Funny.
Even if you wouldn't have created you would have got your Pt because of your ranking.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Its rubbish, If someone tell you to create new profile , you keep creating them, When you get PT you think you got because you created new profile. Funny.
Even if you wouldn't have created you would have got your Pt because of your ranking.
bestofluck said:
Are you alright? Because, I see you gave me a +1 for the very same post below and now you're saying its rubbish? Hmmm.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
I got a PT! Woohoo! I know, this is only but the first step, but hey, this is the best thing to happen to me, and after yesterday's draw (489!!) I was worried Ontario PNP was capped, too.

I recreated my profile (withdrew old and submitted a new one :) ) and I received a PT this morning @3:55am IST. So, contrary to a few suggestions here, it does seem to work.

Will be hounding this forum now for more info on documents!

CRS: 429
NOC 2171
IELTS: R9 L8.5 S7 W7
(Application with spouse)

emilywym

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
I got a PT! Woohoo! I know, this is only but the first step, but hey, this is the best thing to happen to me, and after yesterday's draw (489!!) I was worried Ontario PNP was capped, too.

I recreated my profile (withdrew old and submitted a new one :) ) and I received a PT this morning @3:55am IST. So, contrary to a few suggestions here, it does seem to work.

Will be hounding this forum now for more info on documents!

CRS: 429
NOC 2171
IELTS: R9 L8.5 S7 W7
(Application with spouse)
When did u create ur profile in ee?

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi I got invitation from Ontario Yesterday...........

Anyone who applied and got the ontario provincial nomination ? Please help with the process....

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
I have the same question - got a response saying that Govt of Ontario is interested in considering me for nomination under the PNP.

What's the next step? I genuinely can't figure out from the website what needs to be done.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YokoDaddy said:
I have the same question - got a response saying that Govt of Ontario is interested in considering me for nomination under the PNP.

What's the next step? I genuinely can't figure out from the website what needs to be done.
Start going through the Application guide and start preparing the documents:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Please follow the OONP Acknowledgement thread where lot of ppl who have already applied or preparing discusses on various topics:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.3720.html

See the following:

Human Capital Priorities Stream Process -
To be a successful applicant under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must meet the eligibility criteria for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)'s Express Entry system and Ontario's criteria. You will be assessed against both as part of the nomination process.

Step One:
* Create a CIC Express Entry Profile and indicate settlement interest in either Ontario or other provinces.
* Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW) OR the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
* Maintain minimum score of 400 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
* Have a Canadian B.A. Master's or PhD degree or equivalent foreign degree(s) evaluated by a designated organization indicating education is equivalent - Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
* Language ability test in either English or French with a minimum CLB 7 score from either IELTS - (General test); CELPIP (General test) or TEF.
* Demonstrate sufficient funds for family size.
* Provide 'Statement of Intent to Settle in Ontario'
SOURCE: Federal Skilled Worker Program - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp
SOURCE: Canadian Experience Class - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp
SOURCE: ECA - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
SOURCE: Language Ability Test - IELTS Calculator - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp (see IELTS language equivalency chart)

Step Two:
Opportunities Ontario provides a 'PT Notification of Interest from Ontario' to selected candidates and invites them to apply under the Human Capital Priorities Stream via their MyCIC account.

Step Three:
* If selected, candidates have 45 days to apply to Opportunities Ontario under the Human Capital Priorities Stream - Nominee Application Form.
* You will need to indicate which immigration program you wish to be assessed against - Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
SOURCE: Nominee Application Information - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html
SOURCE: Application Guide - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Step Four:
* If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from Opportunities Ontario through your MyCIC account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 days to accept the nomination through the Express Entry system.
* Nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 CRS points and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence from CIC. You will have 60 days to apply to CIC for permanent residency.
* CIC reviews applicants for admissibility, including health, security, and criminality checks and verifies all information provided by applicants.
SOURCE: CIC Application - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Ontario can only search the Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet Ontario's 'Human Capital Priorities Stream' criteria or the 'French- Speaking Skilled Worker Stream' who have submitted an Express Entry profile on or after June 1st 2015. If you submitted a profile prior to June 1st, Opportunities Ontario will not be able to search and select your profile.

SOURCE: Program Updates, What's New - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Opportunities Ontario Contact Information - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCONTACT.html