+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP - Weird situation

Maishka

Apr 7, 2015
Hi,
My employer applied for employer' s approval on May 14th, 2015. On May 21st, they received acknowledgement email saying that they received file on May 15th and its under processing.
My 2 years of graduation completed on Aug 16th, 2015. ON PNP is saying that I can still apply if employer gets approved as delay was done from their side. I should attach a letter with application outlining this. I don't know if I should apply under International Student with Job category.
The another option is that I can also apply under the foreign worker category as I have 2 years of experience. The thing is that I'm not sure if I can use the same pnp under foreign worker category.
Because when employer send the application - they checked the prospective nominee as international student. I called in ON PNP - one of representative said that I can apply under foreign worker category with same PNP. As its PNP of employer not me. Other representative said that I cannot do this.

Can someone suggest what I should do. I'm really confused and don't want to make bad choice.