+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi, for travels and trainings within the period of employment and education, Do I have to include those in the other activities section?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
For masters stream, what documents to upload for PNP? Do they need us to upload employment letter? Or school certificate?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Few questions about PNP after getting Mastes stream nomination.....do we need to upload evidence of job history and address history? How does IRCC then confirm address history and job history? Is it part of the security checks?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Any one submitted for masters stream yet? Can we share status and steps moving forward? Trying to prepare documents but not sure what to prepare.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
I meant documents for the PNP application
IELTS, passports (applicant and dependents), proof of have lived in Ontario one year in the past two), Ontario Master degree, transcript, statement of intent to reside in Ontario, proof of funds (depending on family size), document to prove address/residency in Ontario, resume etc.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Any one submitted for masters stream yet? Can we share status and steps moving forward? Trying to prepare documents but not sure what to prepare.
After submission the steps done by OINP 1. Completeness check, 2. Assessment 3. decision in progress lastly 4. Nomination

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Reactions: Tca and bluemotion

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
IELTS, passports (applicant and dependents), proof of have lived in Ontario one year in the past two), Ontario Master degree, transcript, statement of intent to reside in Ontario, proof of funds (depending on family size), document to prove address/residency in Ontario, resume etc.
I meant the application after nomination. I did not see these documents in the checklist, not even bank statement.