+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I think so too. But these updates are usually attached to something, I guess we are going to have to wait and see. What stage is your application at now?
So all this hype on the page was for the Master Stream draw. No Tech draw for this year.
All the best for 2021 then

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
I can't say I wasn't expecting this, FW and IS streams opened twice, it makes sense the last big intake would be for the master's stream.
Some applications get rejected or applicants withdraw, those will probably be given to NOC C/D streams as additional nominations.

What I find concerning is the fact it opened and closed within minutes, this has been 2020's trend even with a high unemployment rate. If implementing this "new NOI system" takes a year to develop, it means 2021 PNP intakes are going to be even more brutal and I wouldn't be surprised if they opened and closed within 5 minutes.

Not everyone has office jobs and can afford to refresh the desktop page every 10 seconds, people are being left out and higher than usual EE scores keep more and more people trying to get into PNP.
This trend of reaching intake limit within few minutes of opening for OINP Master stream was also observed in 2019. Applicants in high age bracket with low IELTS score etc., this stream offers a window. The rush is understandable. With proposed NOI system based on ranking both for JOIS, JOFW, Master and PhD scheme to be introduced in 2021 may change the way its being run now.

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Urgent query

My IELTS is going to expire this month and my OINP is in process(giving exam this month)

1) Do I need to score same points for IELTS?

2) For the new scores do I need to inform OINP?