Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Anyone who got OINP nominations in May and have submitted complete application post ITA, did you receive any update on COPR processing?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello members,

For the past 2 days I see red icon next to my file number for OINP application at assessment stage but when I click on it, says no action required from my side.
How long it takes for the red icon to go?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello members,

For the past 2 days I see red icon next to my file number for OINP application at assessment stage but when I click on it, says no action required from my side.
How long it takes for the red icon to go?
It will turn to blue if you didn't get an ADR email.

Oddy

Jun 30, 2020
for experiences we wont be claiming points for, do we still include them in work history or under other activities? also, how have you shown social connections to Ontario? thanks
Since you are not claiming point for it, no need to include them, IMO. Well I didn't and i got my nomination. I think I included it in other activities, so as not to leave a gap. although it says "activities other than paid work". but I still did.

For ties to Ontario, I made a list which included social and professional connections, alumni connections, ongoing job, spouse's job, etc. I didn't have to prove social. Just mentioned in list.

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
I had submitted on 2nd Sep and it still says Submitted. No idea when it will be going to assessment.

Moreover, I am more hopeful after the recent draw that if I would have waited a lil longer, I would have got direct ITA. CRS score is 468. No idea if I wasted $1500.

Thoughts are welcomed! :)

shadow_of_life

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
I had submitted on 2nd Sep and it still says Submitted. No idea when it will be going to assessment.

Moreover, I am more hopeful after the recent draw that if I would have waited a lil longer, I would have got direct ITA. CRS score is 468. No idea if I wasted $1500.

I think it's not worthwhile to risk your chance to migrate to Canada for the sake of 1500 CAD.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020

It might be a long wait for you as I submitted mine on 20th August and its still in submitted status. I missed the cut off for the recent draw by only 2 points as my CRS is 470. But still, with the all program draws going on and off, having a PNP as a fallback option is better.

Reactions: Taranjeet807

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Mine moved to assessment yesterday. They had sent an ADR on Monday saying they couldn't find my EE profile in the pool, asking me to check if it expired or if I got an ITA. I replied with a screenshot of the profile, and the next day the application moved to Assessment.

NOI: August 26 (NOC 0124, CRS 474)
Submission: September 5
Assessment: September 15
^ Update. Withdrew profile yesterday after receiving ITA.