+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

EFan

Aug 6, 2020
PNP approved today under skilled trades.
Applied july 24
Wow, Congrats! Your case is really fast.

My Skilled Trade timeline:
Submitted: July 8th,
Assessment: July 14th,
Decision in Progress: July 17th
Final Decision: Waiting...

It has been a month already. I asked the office today, and they said they just plan to start to check my case today...

So I am wondering how they decide which case will be progressed first? In what order? Could you tell me your NOC number, please? Or do you have any ties in Ontario?

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hi,

Today I submitted OINP (Foreign Worker Job Offer Stream - July 21, 2020).
Good wishes to everyone!
Hi
I also created my profile for OINP - FWJOS and submitted my profile on 31st Jul. I know timelines are 90-120 days. But wanted to check of any body got Notification from Mar submission.

Thanks
Sattu

sangeetaKalra

Aug 4, 2020
Hi
Can anyone let me know if Human Capital Priorities Stream for Ontario is it Open or Closed? Is there any link to track..

Thx
Sangi

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello,
Is it okay if i dont attach marriage ceritificate as translation and notarization will take time.
Although, it is not even mentioned in the application, will they reject my application or will ask later for the marriage certificate?

Chahat1995

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Wow, Congrats! Your case is really fast.

My Skilled Trade timeline:
Submitted: July 8th,
Assessment: July 14th,
Decision in Progress: July 17th
Final Decision: Waiting...

It has been a month already. I asked the office today, and they said they just plan to start to check my case today...

So I am wondering how they decide which case will be progressed first? In what order? Could you tell me your NOC number, please? Or do you have any ties in Ontario?
My NOC 7231
And I do live in Ontario at the moment.. Working full time.

BA RIZ

Jul 21, 2019
Guys, I've been waiting in the pool since May 2020. What are the chances of a PNP for me? My CRS score is 453. Added points after my sister lands in Canada and my birthday, will be 463 (september).The FSW draws seem like a slim possibility... Wondering why a PNP hasn't selected my profile yet? What are my options?
Job offer?
Further studies?
IELTs again?

NOC 0124
Masters ECA from WES
Age 33 (turning 34 in September)
LRWS 8, 8.5, 7, 8 (valid till May 2021)

Checked all the boxes for provinces in the express entry profile, as well as the last option 'all provinces'.