Didn't check today until just now you replied the post lol. But the update was released today based on the notification date. And no email notice btw.Oh gr8
Did it happen just now?
Didn't check today until just now you replied the post lol. But the update was released today based on the notification date. And no email notice btw.
Ahhh I feel that maybe next week we could all get the chance of EE to be honest and save the money
Yay congrats!Hey I too just checked and file moved to assessment stage.
But, I have a doubt here.
Besides my file number there is a red sign and when I clicked over it and moved to the next page then there is a paragraph mentioning that “The OINP has reviewed your application for the completeness and determined that it is complete.
You application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.”
First did you too receive the same?
Anyidea, why there was a red sign to it?
Did you have the same? Or there is a blue sign?
Hi what is form16?Hi All,
I received the NOI yesterday from OINP tech draw and I have following queries for it -
1. I have two previous employers in both I have a year of experience but for my 1st company I do not have pay slip as well as form 16 but have bank statement showing the salary credited for 3 to 4 months. Will it be fine?
2. For my second company, I have 3 months of salary slip out of my 1 year of time in the company and form 16. Will it do?
3. In my current company, earlier I had the designation of software engineer and now I am senior software engineer. So In my reference letter do I need to mention the roles and responsibilities for both separately because my duties are mostly same in both the designation or should I get reference letter with my current designation i.e. senior software engineer
4. To accept the NOI, I have to submit all the documents and pay the fee within the 45 days of NOI or is there any other way to accept the NOI.
5. Can anyone please help me with the steps of reporting ECA to oinp
6. Is it necessary to create account on ontario portal immediately after I receive the NOI or I can do it anytime in 45 days
7. Can anyone provide me with the link youtube video where it shows step by step regarding how to fill ontario pnp application form
Please help me. Need this details urgently.
FD should be ready emcashable. Get a letter from the bank that will provide the confirmation that money can be easily liquidated in the event you required to break your FD. If the agent feels the required amount is not easily available that will cause problems. Search the forum for FD as proof of funds and you will find how others have handled thisHi All,
Recently I got invite from NOI. Can someone please help me with below questions-
1) Work History
So for one of my experience which is 6 months, I am not claiming any points in express entry pool nor in oinp. Shall I mention this experience under work history tab at oinp e filing portal as I don't have reference letter for this?
3) Settlements Funds
I have most of my funds in the form of Fixed Deposits in India. the bank has provided FD statements and. letter head with FD value. Nowhere they have mentioned that this FD can redeemed at any point of time. Will this work as though FD only I can meet the fund requirements?