+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

greenin

Oct 26, 2017
Oh gr8
Did it happen just now?
Didn't check today until just now you replied the post lol. But the update was released today based on the notification date. And no email notice btw.
Ahhh I feel that maybe next week we could all get the chance of EE to be honest and save the money

sp081990

Aug 18, 2018
Hi All,
I received the NOI yesterday from OINP tech draw and I have following queries for it -
1. I have two previous employers in both I have a year of experience but for my 1st company I do not have pay slip as well as form 16 but have bank statement showing the salary credited for 3 to 4 months. Will it be fine?
2. For my second company, I have 3 months of salary slip out of my 1 year of time in the company and form 16. Will it do?
3. In my current company, earlier I had the designation of software engineer and now I am senior software engineer. So In my reference letter do I need to mention the roles and responsibilities for both separately because my duties are mostly same in both the designation or should I get reference letter with my current designation i.e. senior software engineer
4. To accept the NOI, I have to submit all the documents and pay the fee within the 45 days of NOI or is there any other way to accept the NOI.
5. Can anyone please help me with the steps of reporting ECA to oinp
6. Is it necessary to create account on ontario portal immediately after I receive the NOI or I can do it anytime in 45 days
7. Can anyone provide me with the link youtube video where it shows step by step regarding how to fill ontario pnp application form

Please help me. Need this details urgently.

1 comment

harry3190

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hey I too just checked and file moved to assessment stage.

But, I have a doubt here.
Besides my file number there is a red sign and when I clicked over it and moved to the next page then there is a paragraph mentioning that “The OINP has reviewed your application for the completeness and determined that it is complete.
You application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.”

First did you too receive the same?
Anyidea, why there was a red sign to it?

Did you have the same? Or there is a blue sign?

Didn't check today until just now you replied the post lol. But the update was released today based on the notification date. And no email notice btw.
Ahhh I feel that maybe next week we could all get the chance of EE to be honest and save the money

greenin

Oct 26, 2017
Hey I too just checked and file moved to assessment stage.

But, I have a doubt here.
Besides my file number there is a red sign and when I clicked over it and moved to the next page then there is a paragraph mentioning that “The OINP has reviewed your application for the completeness and determined that it is complete.
You application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.”

First did you too receive the same?
Anyidea, why there was a red sign to it?

Did you have the same? Or there is a blue sign?
Yay congrats!
Yes the same red sign as well! And exactly the same message.
But I think we don't need to submit anything right now.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hi,

I am applying for Employer Job offer: Foreign Worker Stream. I have a small issue. I already had a job offer from early 2020, so my employer gave me an employment confirmation letter to support OINP but he forgot to put “$” in front of my annual salary.

What do you suggest guys should i proceed with it because my job offer is ok its just the employment confirmation that has this error. I have already bothered my employer quite a bit for other things like employer form, so i am hesitant to bother him again.

sp081990

Aug 18, 2018
Hi,
While registering in oinp portal after selecting HCP it asks for first name and last name as per passport.
So for first name we have to put 'Given Name' as per our passport bcoz in my passport it has mine as well as my dad's name or only my name.

Any help would be really appreciated.

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
hello.. i will applying for the PR within 10 days.. which post should i follow up ?

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
Hi All,
Recently I got invite from NOI. Can someone please help me with below questions-

1) Work History

So for one of my experience which is 6 months, I am not claiming any points in express entry pool nor in oinp. Shall I mention this experience under work history tab at oinp e filing portal as I don't have reference letter for this?

3) Settlements Funds

I have most of my funds in the form of Fixed Deposits in India. the bank has provided FD statements and. letter head with FD value. Nowhere they have mentioned that this FD can redeemed at any point of time. Will this work as though FD only I can meet the fund requirements?

Poojablue

Aug 1, 2020
Hello all,... I m yet to begin my filing... I have just got my ECA and done with my ielts exam for me and my spouse.. could anyone guide me with what's the next step I can take..

mansi212

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, If my CRS and primary NOC code 0213 does not change and also my CRS score does not change, can I update work history my express entry profile after receiving notification of interest from OINP? I just want to show last 3 years of work history as those are the ones i want to claim points for.

Really confused please advise.

Reactions: J20190911

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi All,
I received the NOI yesterday from OINP tech draw and I have following queries for it -
1. I have two previous employers in both I have a year of experience but for my 1st company I do not have pay slip as well as form 16 but have bank statement showing the salary credited for 3 to 4 months. Will it be fine?
2. For my second company, I have 3 months of salary slip out of my 1 year of time in the company and form 16. Will it do?
3. In my current company, earlier I had the designation of software engineer and now I am senior software engineer. So In my reference letter do I need to mention the roles and responsibilities for both separately because my duties are mostly same in both the designation or should I get reference letter with my current designation i.e. senior software engineer
4. To accept the NOI, I have to submit all the documents and pay the fee within the 45 days of NOI or is there any other way to accept the NOI.
5. Can anyone please help me with the steps of reporting ECA to oinp
6. Is it necessary to create account on ontario portal immediately after I receive the NOI or I can do it anytime in 45 days
7. Can anyone provide me with the link youtube video where it shows step by step regarding how to fill ontario pnp application form

Please help me. Need this details urgently.

1 comment
Hi what is form16?

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,
Recently I got invite from NOI. Can someone please help me with below questions-

1) Work History

So for one of my experience which is 6 months, I am not claiming any points in express entry pool nor in oinp. Shall I mention this experience under work history tab at oinp e filing portal as I don't have reference letter for this?

3) Settlements Funds

I have most of my funds in the form of Fixed Deposits in India. the bank has provided FD statements and. letter head with FD value. Nowhere they have mentioned that this FD can redeemed at any point of time. Will this work as though FD only I can meet the fund requirements?
FD should be ready emcashable. Get a letter from the bank that will provide the confirmation that money can be easily liquidated in the event you required to break your FD. If the agent feels the required amount is not easily available that will cause problems. Search the forum for FD as proof of funds and you will find how others have handled this