+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I am Priyanshi, I wanted to get some insight,
Since it' the time of COvid-19, and there are no ee draws happening currently; my ee profile was created in July 2019. I have a CRS score of 466 with spouse.
I wanted to know the probability of getting nomination from Ontario, since the province has invited people in may 2019 and also in feb 2020 with range 467-471 for same noc.
When i the next oinp draw expected ? My NOC is 1111.
Which other provinces can I apply ?
Regards.
Well, since you belong to NOC 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants) and your current CRS is 466, you stand a very good chance of getting NOI from Ontario under their Targeted draw – Priority Occupations draw.
BUT nobody knows as to when OINP is going to conduct this specific draw.
Anyway, you are just in line, so be patient and your day will come soon !

Reactions: PG12

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Well, since you belong to NOC 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants) and your current CRS is 466, you stand a very good chance of getting NOI from Ontario under their Targeted draw – Priority Occupations draw.
BUT nobody knows as to when OINP is going to conduct this specific draw.
Anyway, you are just in line, so be patient and your day will come soon !
Hi, Thank you for your detailed reply. Since, you have already been through OINP process, I would like to know that will I get an invite from the province in my express entry profile or the OINP forum ? And if the score lies between my CRS score range, I will get the nomination on that day itself ?

narangricky22

Jun 28, 2018
Hi! My CRS is 441 and NOC 2173. Any chances of OINP or Tech Draw?

Do we have anyone in this group who received NOI with a score similar to mine?

narangricky22

Jun 28, 2018
I received Ontario PNP interest letter for NOC 2173( i created my profile 2173). But my job offer letter has NOC is 2171 but My occupation will comes under 2173. Will i be still eligible to send the application ? Someone guide me please... what i can do ?
Hi! What is your CRS? did you receive NOI as part of regular OINP or TechDraw?

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi, Thank you for your detailed reply. Since, you have already been through OINP process, I would like to know that will I get an invite from the province in my express entry profile or the OINP forum ? And if the score lies between my CRS score range, I will get the nomination on that day itself ?
You will get invite/NOI from Ontario in your EE profile.
If your score lies in between the draw's CRS range, then you will get "NOI" i.e. Notification of Interest on that day itself, not the "nomination".
and when you create your profile on OINP portal and submit it within 45 calendar days along with the payment of 1500 CAD, this would be your OINP sumbission.
After roughly 1-3 months, when your application gets Approved, this is your "Nomination".
Post that, you will see "I Accept" button in your EE profile and once you accept this nomination, you will get a maximum of 600 points added to your CRS score! Hope its clear to you now :)

Reactions: PG12

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
If your score lies in between the draw's CRS range, then you will get "NOI" i.e. Notification of Interest on that day itself, not the "nomination".
and when you create your profile on OINP portal and submit it within 45 calendar days along with the payment of 1500 CAD, this would be your OINP sumbission.
After roughly 1-3 months, when your application gets Approved, this is your "Nomination".
Post that, you will see "I Accept" button in your EE profile and once you accept this nomination, you will get a maximum of 600 points added to your CRS score! Hope its clear to you now :)
Just to add to this, OINP is giving NOI's to CEC candidates only so even if a draw happens, you will not get the NOI unless you have Canadian work experience. Recent tech draw draw was for CEC candidates only that too between 451-421 range.

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi! My CRS is 441 and NOC 2173. Any chances of OINP or Tech Draw?

Do we have anyone in this group who received NOI with a score similar to mine?
Unless you are a CEC applicant or someone with canadian work experience, CRS of 441 is less probable to receive NOI from Ontario in any draw this year.
Have you maxed out your IELTS? or have you enrolled yourself in some PG course to increase your CRS score?

Last edited:

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Just to add to this, OINP is giving NOI's to CEC candidates only so even if a draw happens, you will not get the NOI unless you have Canadian work experience. Recent tech draw draw was for CEC candidates only that too between 451-421 range.
Yes, the recent tech draw was for Candian work experience people.
But, that was just one draw. I am quite hopeful that there are atleast a couple of OINP draws left this year which will not be specific to CEC applicants only.
So you never know, when the opportunity would be "knock knock knocking" at your door ;)

Reactions: PG12 and seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, the recent tech draw was for Candian work experience people.
But, that was just one draw. I am quite hopeful that there are atleast a couple of OINP draws left this year which will not be specific to CEC applicants only.
So you never know, when the opportunity would be "knock knock knocking" at your door ;)
I hope it happens soon. OINP unfortunately uses previous federal draw cut off as maximum score range which is why the latest tech draw was between 421-451 and most of these NOI's are getting wasted because CEC only draws are dragging the cut off down and the latest tech draw was for CEC only. An all programs draw needs to happen so that people me will stand a chance of getting the NOI, currently at 469 NOC 2175.

Reactions: PinkFloyd89

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
I hope it happens soon. OINP unfortunately uses previous federal draw cut off as maximum score range which is why the latest tech draw was between 421-451 and most of these NOI's are getting wasted because CEC only draws are dragging the cut off down and the latest tech draw was for CEC only. An all programs draw needs to happen so that people me will stand a chance of getting the NOI, currently at 469 NOC 2175.
There was a time when a score of 469 would have surely fetched anyone ITA...this is truly unfortunate :/
How come you missed the Tech draw of 15 Jan? Late IELTS or late ECA?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
There was a time when a score of 469 would have surely fetched anyone ITA...this is truly unfortunate :/
How come you missed the Tech draw of 15 Jan? Late IELTS or late ECA?
Late ECA by a week but my ECA process happened lightning fast so cannot complain there.

aslam85

Sep 28, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to fill my Ontario application and facing the below confusion. Please suggest.

I currently work in BC with a valid work permit. One of the question in the OINP application for my current job is:

'Were you issued a valid work permit for this job in Ontario' --> I am not sure if its ok to select 'YES' as my current job is in BC. (This is my doubt)

If i select 'No', then it says that 'You should not work in Canada without valid work permit'. (Perfectly agreed).

Kindly suggest.

Reactions: yogi404

rajendram

Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys I have a question. I got an invitation to apply for PNP in recent tech draw. I hota na message in express entry profile, when I click on the message it’s pop up so I can not download because it’s not PDF or file. OINP website says need to scan and upload NOi letter when you apply and it should have date on it. But the pop up doesn’t have date it’s only have name and the other content. How should upload later with date then ? Please let me know if someone get invite recently from tech draw or anyone have any idea.
Any correspondence appreciated.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Thank you. It's crystal clear now and thanks for being positive !

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
I know that, but other draws are also happening apart from cec. I did research and then only asked my query here. Don't be negative, if you can't help.