+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

nadi_panchi

Jan 11, 2021
Hi OINP'ers,

Just wanted to share my case details and see if anyone is in the same bucket.

CRS - 462
Received OINP NOI - October 15, 2020
OINP Application Submitted - November 6, 2020
OINP Application Status Changed to Assessment - December 22, 2020
Current Status - Waiting for the next update from OINP

Is the 30-60 days processing time from the date of application submission or from the date when the status changes to "Assessment"?
Update
OINP DIP - January 15, 2021
Current Status - DIP

alxlv

Jan 15, 2021
Hello guys!
I've got an NOI on November 4, 2020. Submitted my application under Skilled Trades Stream on November 6 ,2020. Status is still submitted. Are there anyone else waiting so long just to get to assessment stage? I've emailed them but no respond for more than 2 weeks.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello guys!
I've got an NOI on November 4, 2020. Submitted my application under Skilled Trades Stream on November 6 ,2020. Status is still submitted. Are there anyone else waiting so long just to get to assessment stage? I've emailed them but no respond for more than 2 weeks.
Hello there
Don't worry about it, it happens ... My wife applied under a different stream on September 22 and changed to assessment on December 18, and DIP January 04, no nomination yet.

alxlv

Jan 15, 2021
Hello there
Don't worry about it, it happens ... My wife applied under a different stream on September 22 and changed to assessment on December 18, and DIP January 04, no nomination yet.
Ok. It's just a bit confusing with their processing time 30-60 days which is probably calculated only after they start assessment of application. Thanks for your reply and good luck to your wife receiving a nomination soon

meadow12

Jan 10, 2020
Hi OINP'ers,

Just wanted to share my case details and see if anyone is in the same bucket.

CRS - 462
Received OINP NOI - October 15, 2020
OINP Application Submitted - November 6, 2020
OINP Application Status Changed to Assessment - December 22, 2020
Current Status - Waiting for the next update from OINP

Is the 30-60 days processing time from the date of application submission or from the date when the status changes to "Assessment"?
I’m in the same shoes. My application status is still “submitted”. Although you submitted before I did.

EOI received: 15th October, 2020.
Submitted: 27th November, 2020.

I applied as self-employed, so, it took me some time to get references from clients.

No updates since then

Reactions: nadi_panchi

Aashish Uppal

Jan 13, 2021
Hi All, does anyone applied for OINP employer job offer I submitted application on 24 Aug. Now it’s DIP. It’s been 92 days since I submit my application. They asked for additional document 2 weeks back. And after 2 days it turned again to DIP. Anybody have an idea how long it will take to approval for nomination. Anybody here applied in August and got nomination approved .?
Yes i applied in august 31 nov 3 got req for additional documents but no reply yet?? Did you hear anything my current status on portal is DIP (decision in progress)

meadow12

Jan 10, 2020
OINP In-Demand Pilot Stream
Submitted: 22 Sept
Assessment: 21 December
DIP: January 4
Nomination: January 19, 4:30 pm

Thanks a lot ! Good luck to you all!
Congrats!

That was a long wait between submission and Assessment.

I submitted it on 27th November and I was already worried that nothing was being done.

Now I know that my case is not peculiar.

Naiara

Dec 6, 2020
OINP In-Demand Pilot Stream
Submitted: 22 Sept
Assessment: 21 December
DIP: January 4
Nomination: January 19, 4:30 pm

Thanks a lot ! Good luck to you all!
congrats . did you receive an email from OINP when your file moved to assessment , then DIP?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hi guys!
I need urgent help. I received OINP nomination under international student stream in June 2020. The expiry date on my certificate says November 30,2020.
I know we had 6 months, but I had issues gathering documents and then I was hoping for EE... anyways, I decided to get back to paper based application and sent full package on November 24. It reached Sydney office on November 30, 2020 EXACTLY!
Now my question: will they accept my application? I know we must send before expiry date, but what is considered expiry in this case: November 30 is already expired or the last day it is valid?
Some please suggest! In case it is expired, what are my next steps (did not receive AOR of course yet, you know waiting time is very long, so I want to be proactive in the meantime in case I receive bad news)... please don’t say how stupid I am, I know it :( I need advices now... thanks