+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Mani_1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Peeps! I got my nomination :) Praise the lord!

Nomination received on January 10th. Points have been added to my profile. CRs 1052
Congratulations!
I'm over 110 days already and I understand that the year end and the running out of nominations to give out delayed but man... It's hard.

Maybe I'll send them a quick email just to check in and see if it speeds things up
yes then you should check once, now they should be able to respond.
Due to December slowdown there are delays, my friend faced this last year.

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
I submitted OINP PhD stream application on Dec 23, 2019. Received receipt of complete application on Jan 10, 2020.

I understand that it's a long way to go. Should I open EE profile now under FSW program, or wait until the nomination and then open EE profile? I am wondering which way will be faster to PR?

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I submitted OINP PhD stream application on Dec 23, 2019. Received receipt of complete application on Jan 10, 2020.

I understand that it's a long way to go. Should I open EE profile now under FSW program, or wait until the nomination and then open EE profile? I am wondering which way will be faster to PR?
no harm creating profile now

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
did anyone with noc0124 receive a noi from Ontario in the general HCP draw? desperately waiting for the 2020 to open

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations!

yes then you should check once, now they should be able to respond.
Due to December slowdown there are delays, my friend faced this last year.
Just an update, emailed OINP this morning asking for status and just got a standard reply saying to check the status on my account but I hope at least this reminds them of my application haha

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
GUYS!! I got my nomination!!!
Submitted and AOR: Sep 20th
ASS: Oct 31st
DIP: Dec 2nd (My birthday btw haha)
Nomination: Jan 13th.

Whoever has similar timeline, just email them. I emailed them this morning, got a standard reply, and 20min later got the email from CIC confirming the nomination. Accepted and already have the 600 extra points!

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
I know, but I don't want to complicate things. Just curious which way will be faster. Or which way has any advantages.
So how does it work? Let's say I open an EE profile now, do I need to inform Ontario PNP program about my EE profile number? I just want to shorten the time gap between nomination and ITA.
If I get nominated and I accept it, the 600 points will be added to my CRS without too much delay?

Last edited:

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019

Whoever has similar timeline, just email them. I emailed them this morning, got a standard reply, and 20min later got the email from CIC confirming the nomination. Accepted and already have the 600 extra points!
After reading your post, I decided to email them as well. Also because we are traveling soon and I woun't be able to send any additoinal document etc required in case they asked.

Today, I got my nomination!!!

NOI: August 15
Application Submitted: September 28
Additional Documentation Request: November 28
Documents Submitted: November 29
Complete Application Email Received: November 29
Additional Documentation Request: December 19
Documents Submitted: December 26
Complete Application Email Received: December 27
Application Status Changed to DIP: December 27
Approved: January 15

This forum has been a great help during the anguishing waiting period!

Vagahardoss

Jan 15, 2020

Congratulations

I would like to know, how long have you waited before receiving their standard reply, after sending your email?

Vagahardoss

Jan 15, 2020

Congratulations

How long have you waited before receiving the standard reply?

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019

Thank you for the information.
The email address is ontarionominee@ontario.ca , right?

Reactions: alainesoliveira

Ravs90

Jan 7, 2020
Got nomination today :)

Timeline;
EOI - 15th August 2019
Submitted: 14th September 2019
In Assessment: 23rd October 2019
DIP: Can't remember but it was early November
Nomination: 15th January 2020

Super excited! Thank you everyone for the guidance and information provided on this forum. Good luck to everyone!

Vagahardoss

Jan 15, 2020
Got nomination today :)

Timeline;
EOI - 15th August 2019
Submitted: 14th September 2019
In Assessment: 23rd October 2019
DIP: Can't remember but it was early November
Nomination: 15th January 2020

Super excited! Thank you everyone for the guidance and information provided on this forum. Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations, wishe you the best for the next steps

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Hi guys, received invite for Ontario few mins back (CRS - 467, NOC 2173).

If I understand correctly, the next step is to submit application through Ontario website, pay 1500$, wait for 2-3 months, and then 600 points get approved by say, April month? Is this correct?

Vagahardoss

Jan 15, 2020
Hi guys, received invite for Ontario few mins back (CRS - 467, NOC 2173).

If I understand correctly, the next step is to submit application through Ontario website, pay 1500$, wait for 2-3 months, and then 600 points get approved by say, April month? Is this correct?
Hi

Be sure that you have 45 days, before applying, so you can at least wait for two Entry Express round's direct invitation, you may receive an invitation. To be confirmed